• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pretend I am a new user

Nathaniel.

is here
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
..so I guess I returned after several months of lacking Internet access due to a few reasons. I never was active when I joined so the probability of anyone remembering tends to nil.

I want to be as active as I can, and meet new people. I may need to ask some members a few questions about the generality of this forum.

I guess I'll see you guys later. Peace.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Welcome back! I'm glad you plan on being pretty active; PC's a fun place! You can ask pretty much anyone whatever questions you have, most people are willing to help out. :3 Hope you have fun~

Nathaniel.

is here
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
Nifty. I'll be sure to ask around whenever I have something in mind.

Thank you for the welcome TheSmartOne. (:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Aww, having no internet access stinks! Welcome back! Glad you got everything settled and planned to become pretty active in this lovely place. While you're getting settled here, be sure to give the community rules a reread. There maaay have been a few changes since you left. Plus...you missed a lot while you were gone! I hope you don't take another leave soon, because there's a lot in store!

As TSO mentioned above, I hope you become a little more active this time. And don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have! Hiidoran, myself, as well as the higher staff are always here to help. Have fun here at PC, and see ya!~ :)

Nathaniel.

is here
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
Well, thank you for the informative reply. Yup, sucks a whole -- add to that no TV or any form of entertainment. I'm guessing you got modded somewhere during my absence -- I only remember Hiidoran -- so a late congratulations for the promotion is better than none, no?

Thanks again for the welcome.

Back