• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
Hi everyone and nice to meet every new member, How are you all doing?

Returning to my hunt, a couple of days ago, got a new shiny; it's a pokemon that pretends to be what it's not and disguises itself as one of it's weakness. Who is that pokemon?

I'll post pics soon.

In other sections, I restarted one of my hunts and I think it's going fine; I'll try to keep my hunts updated and also will restart my shiny pokemon album soon, have to organize pics first.

See ya and happy hunting.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
This weeks random shiny Pokémon contest is... Larvitar!

My Litwick hunt has unfortunately reached the 2,000 mark. It currently sits at 2,029 eggs.

rager3

Akatsuki Member
Years
Heeeeeey :D İ Got my first Shiny for my Shiny FireRed Quest :D

Unfortanatly its not a Mankey :( But What the hell its still a shiny :D

Shiny Rattata
Nature : Bold ( +Defence, -Attack )
IV's : Still Not Looked
EV's : Training them up right now

snowman4686

Breeder Chris
Years
Hey All

I'd Love To Join Your Group =)

I currently have

Shiny Charizard (my baby)
Shiny Gyarados
And receiving a Shiny Vulpix Soon and a Shiny Dratini

Give me a shout if you got any shinys for sale becuase i'm hoping to build a nice collection.

Thanks

Chris

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Years
Id like to join

Welcome to the club! You sure have a lot of shinies! :pink_laugh:

TYou inspired my quest for not 7.. But 8! (Don't forget Eevee itself! :laugh:)

Haha, I forgot about that! Go for 8! The Great Eight!

it's a pokemon that pretends to be what it's not and disguises itself as one of it's weakness. Who is that pokemon?

Congrats on the new shiny! I'll guess that it's...

Spoiler:

Shiny Rattata

Congrats! A shiny is always awesome. NO EXCEPTIONS. :D

I'd Love To Join Your Group =)

Welcome to the club! Shiny Charizard is awesome.

I don't think anyone would be willing to give up their shinies; we all love our shinies! Half the fun is finding them on your own - good luck on your quest!

Years
Ehh,
sorry I haven't really posted much. Today is my 22nd day of shiny drought D:

Plus I went camping xD

And I learnt that Spoink is the easiest Pokémon to chain EVER. O.O

I wish Spoink was swarming for me today D:

I'm up to 65 Eevee eggs now, and no luck yet...

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
I'm afraid to say that I've gone on another month drought with masuda... I'm not like no-lifing it though. I don't think I've hatched more than 1000 eggs. Whatever. I'm still trying.

Years
Same here still no luck on any of my hunts either D:
And Congrats to you Metal Electric on the Budew!
On a side note how do you guys make the pictures with the shiny pokemon and the number of encounters and such...

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Same here still no luck on any of my hunts either D:
And Congrats to you Metal Electric on the Budew!
On a side note how do you guys make the pictures with the shiny pokemon and the number of encounters and such...

I don't know what those who have encounters included use, but I use Bulbapedia and Appleworks for mine.

Congrats to those who got shiny Pokémon recently!

This week's random shiny Pokémon contest is... Croagunk!

Litwick: 2,091
Cranidos: 30

rager3

Akatsuki Member
Years
Hey i pulled my DS to peices ( lol i think thats how u spell it) 2 c if i could fix it but it made no difference.
So i just wiped the screen and put it together. So theres still no IV and V Gen shinies For me :(

Anyway My Shiny oddish hunt on firered is up to 130 and ongoing. Just started.
İ'm Just hping that i don't get a shiny abra that'll Teleport away :( That would pi*s me of way loads :D

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
is any one else SR in fire red or leaf green for a charmander (or any other starter) as well as myself? it would be nice to have some one to talk to and compare SRs and stuff.

congrats on everyone with there shiny pokemon, my current streak of unlucky-ness is continuing since march... 20,000 Sr's on charmander and about 150 on litwick.

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
emerald has a broken RNG you might want to try on a different game to get a shiny mudkip.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
For last week random shiny I did get a Larvitar traded to me lol does that count?

I'm not sure, you would have to find that out from Landorus. Unfortunately, he has not been around for a long time. I think you have to catch/hatch it yourself.

I'm planning on spending some time hatching Cottonee now, with Encore and a Bold nature. It took me three hours to catch a Clefairy (which was female) with a Bold nature using a Bold Alakazam with Synchronize and then hatch a male Cleffa with a Bold nature so that I can breed it with my female Cottonee. After that once I get a Bold male Cottonee with Encore I can breed it with my Japanese Ditto.

Once I reach 2,200 Litwick I plan on taking a break to EV train my team, which is something that I should of done a long time ago.

EDIT: I accidentally typed Endure instead of Encore.

Last edited:

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
Years
I'm not sure, you would have to find that out from Landorus. Unfortunately, he has not been around for a long time. I think you have to catch/hatch it yourself.

I'm planning on spending some time hatching Cottonee now, with Endure and a Bold nature. It took me three hours to catch a Clefairy (which was female) with a Bold nature using a Bold Alakazam with Synchronize and then hatch a male Cleffa with a Bold nature so that I can breed it with my female Cottonee. After that once I get a Bold male Cottonee with Endure I can breed it with my Japanese Ditto.

Once I reach 2,200 Litwick I plan on taking a break to EV train my team, which is something that I should of done a long time ago.

Oh alright, and jeez you put a lot of work in just to get cottonee ready lol also it sucks that your litwick hunt isn't going so well :(

Back