• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Latias or Latios?

Latias or Latios?

• Latias

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Latios

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rpg man

My new account is Critx
Years
Would you prefer
Latias.png
or
Latios.png

Tell and Explain why.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
I voted Latios but I don't know it's pretty much equal. They're both pretty decent, not my favorite legendaries or anything. I chose Latios because his design looks a little sleeker.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
I'll pick Latios since it's a male and I don't really like catching Female Pokemon...

And he looks cooler and stronger! :)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Latios for me. It's more offensively oriented compared to Latias, and offensive strategies suit my style.

Years
Based on just their appearances alone, I've always preferred Latios more. Also, Latios has the higher Attack stats of the two, so I would have to go with it as my favorite.

Years
I like both but I'm choosing Latios for these reasons:

- He's blue, which is my fave color

- He's offensive, which is my battling style

- Most of the games I played are ones in which he is encountered (which is something that often happens with me, whenever the two appear in paired versions, I often end up choosing the version with Latios in it)

- I like his shiny colors, especially the shade of green

Yeah, Latios just suits me in the end.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
These two are like my absolute favorite legendaries evar.

But, I've gotta pick Latias. All that girl power, y'know?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I chose Latios, because it has a better design IMO, and it's male. I've always preferred male over female Pokemon, dunno why x.x

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Latie. I've ALWAYS loved Latie from the moment I've seen 5th movie.
And I'm still loving Latie more and use her in competitive battling more than Latios.
Latios has better sp.att but I believe Latias' blend of awesome sp.def and great sp.att makes her even more useful ;)

Mentalii

Back
Years
Latias. I love both Pokémon, but, it'll be Latias. She's very cute, and she was awesome in the 5th movie, which is my favourite Pokémon movie because of her. She looks to be a very sweet Pokémon.

Years
Latias, i chose him basically because of the colour which make him looks more offensive/faster. I wouldn't mind latios either because they are pretty much equal

hils21

Spoiled Brat
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2016
i choose latios....i don`t have any reason but still....i choose latios

Back