• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gotta love'em chibified.

ptah

Beetles are racers.
Years
Gotta love'em chibified. {Updated with new stuff..:}

Well mates. I did scribble a little on my PC and drew these for ya. Be grateful and comment. I wouldn't mind a profissional critique. I finished drawing these last week, but then had some work in school that kept me away for a while. Well enjoy and wait for my another dose of pokemon. Go down for more piccies ;}..

Last edited:
Years
Awwwww....Chibis!!!!! ^^

They're so cute. I love the style and shading--it just makes them so round and huggable. I especially like the Charizard. Its tail flame is floating. xD

~Chibi~;249;;448;

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
Awwww, they're adorable! :D I love the way you've drawn them in your own style and how they're still incredibly recognisable. I especially love the Blastoise, it's so cute!

tbh I don't really have any crits on these - keep up the good work!

--FG :)

ptah

Beetles are racers.
Years
*Smiles* Wow thank you. I love ivysour ... I cell shade and recommend it ._.
1st: Team aqua.. Kid doing a homework for poke school :p.
2nd: Team magma kid... finished doing his homework XP..

Last edited:

ptah

Beetles are racers.
Years
:D Finished these today. Hope you enjoy'em.
First image: Pikachu... recolored him -Well you can say he ate the fruit that can only be found after a vulcano bursts... Hmm-
Second image: Richu... recolored too -:p Well he stayed out on a cold night the day before spring >_>;;-
Third image: Charmleon... XD Recolored -He ate strawberry jam that my grandmother made... deadly !! belive me >_>;-
Fourth image: Bulbasour... Fall bulbasour - that is why you should keep your bulbasour indoors on the 4rth fall night...*Sniffles*-
Fifth image: Squirtle... a normal one too :p.

ptah

Beetles are racers.
Years
;o i'm thinking about bringing this thread to life again. I'll be drawing some more when i finish my homework -STUPID college xD...-

Back