• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
Oh,v1.88 released.
1158,I want to ask what have been changed in the new version?
Which bug has been fixed?

And sorry for my poor English.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Oh,v1.88 released.
1158,I want to ask what have been changed in the new version?
Which bug has been fixed?

And sorry for my poor English.

Not so many changes,I just fixed several errors of the maps,fixed the titlescreen and added the overworld sprite of Max,Lily,Alvaro and Expert S.

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
Not so many changes,I just fixed several errors of the maps,fixed the titlescreen and added the overworld sprite of Max,Lily,Alvaro and Expert S.

THX,1158!
Victory Fire is a awesome hack!
Hope to see the perfect version soon!

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I found several bugs recently and found that there were 3 fosil Pokemon were still unobtainable,so I fixed the bugs,added the fosils of the Pokemon and place them in several small caves.Also,I added a event of Arceus,just like D/P/PT,you need the Azure Flute to make it work,but I'm lazy to make a event to get it,so I just put it somewhere like a normal item.Well,all I want to say is just that the fixed Version 1.90's released.

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
I found several bugs recently and found that there were 3 fosil Pokemon were still unobtainable,so I fixed the bugs,added the fosils of the Pokemon and place them in several small caves.Also,I added a event of Arceus,just like D/P/PT,you need the Azure Flute to make it work,but I'm lazy to make a event to get it,so I just put it somewhere like a normal item.Well,all I want to say is just that the fixed Version 1.90's released.

Well,first,thanks for releasing a new fixed version.
And I haven't found Azure in the older version.Does it a new legendary that can be caught in this new version?

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2015
Why My favourite electric pokemon shinx doesn't learn any electric move even when he evolves
now hi think he evolve at 15 and in this game he evolve at 18 to luxio, and he evolves again at 30 and in this game he just evolve to luxray at 40 ?? hi think
and electic moves none...

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Well,first,thanks for releasing a new fixed version.
And I haven't found Azure in the older version.Does it a new legendary that can be caught in this new version?
Yes,this event does not exist in the previous versions.

Why My favourite electric pokemon shinx doesn't learn any electric move even when he evolves
now hi think he evolve at 15 and in this game he evolve at 18 to luxio, and he evolves again at 30 and in this game he just evolve to luxray at 40 ?? hi think
Sorry,and thank you for told me this,now I just edited the data of Shinx,Luxio and Luxray.Now it can learn electic moves in the newest fixed version.

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017

Luxray can learn thunder at lv 57.And it can recall the thundershock and thunderpunch,which should be learn at lv 9 and lv 30.

RedZero

~RedZero~
Years
is this hack finished yet tho? i only download hacks if there finished and if its not do you know when you will be able to finish it?

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
im playing victory fire on vizzed how do i update the 1.75 to 1.8 also were do i find exp share and mech bike dont work

Last edited:

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
Well,1158,since you have relaesed a new version,I am willing to play it again.Before I start,I want to ask you some questions.
1.Can I get Zekrom,Kyurem B and Kyurem W?I didn't get or find them when I play 1.75 and 1.86.
2.In the deep of Holy Cast Cave,when I went downstairs,I could't go upstairs again in other two stairs.And when I went upstairs via the only one and leaf the cave,I was tranported to the pure tower.Is it a bug?

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
is this hack finished yet tho? i only download hacks if there finished and if its not do you know when you will be able to finish it?

This hack can be said as "completed",I've done almost everything I need to do.So it's finished.

im playing victory fire on vizzed how do i update the 1.75 to 1.8 also were do i find exp share and mech bike dont work

You can find that you'll be able to buy one Exp.Share in the newest version 1.92,as for the Mach Bike,I tested it and finally find it works.

Well,1158,since you have relaesed a new version,I am willing to play it again.Before I start,I want to ask you some questions.
1.Can I get Zekrom,Kyurem B and Kyurem W?I didn't get or find them when I play 1.75 and 1.86.
2.In the deep of Holy Cast Cave,when I went downstairs,I could't go upstairs again in other two stairs.And when I went upstairs via the only one and leaf the cave,I was tranported to the pure tower.Is it a bug?

You can evelove Kyurem to Kyurem B and Kyurem W by Thunder Stone and Fire Stone in the newest Version 1.92,and you can only get Reshiram as the male player,Zekrom will only be avaliable for female player.As for the errors of Holy Karst Cave you just reported,I'm sorry,I forgot that in the latest fixed version,but it's fixed in the newest one.So,thank you for reporting this.

Last edited:

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
THX,1158!
Finally I catch Azure.The hidden item flute is really difficult to find.

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
will lucky egg be in the 1.91 btw were do you buy exp share at and in pokemon 1.91 the 3 gym leader pokemon have electric moves bazaar for dark pokemon anyways 1.91 alot better then 1.75 good job on fixing the buggs 1158 also the map buggy still it dont show my location and mach bike dont work everywhere just in town areas but im playin on 1.91 lol idk if u fix em yet on 1.92

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2015
wath's up guys
hi beat the elite four after that hi went in the boat now the guy said to lock for a key in hall region, pure luck hi found a guy dressed in white twice but he escape again and i can't find im the third time
can someone help me !!!!

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
wath's up guys
hi beat the elite four after that hi went in the boat now the guy said to lock for a key in hall region, pure luck hi found a guy dressed in white twice but he escape again and i can't find im the third time
can someone help me !!!!

He first appear in Redwood City,then Marble Greenland,Waterwave Path and Brozen Port

Back