• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to see if your roleplay has been accepted! v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hooh54's RP thread is denied.
Because it seems like you're not finished with it. You should hit "preview" to see what your post looks like, since you're not able to edit the posted text until I've approved the thread. Which I won't if the plot is too short.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
インフェルノの津波's OOC thread is accepted.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
rustymenon's RP thread is accepted.
Interesting!

Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers' OOC thread is accepted... lol

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
[Silver]'s RP thread is denied.
Go talk to people in the Other Trivia section of PokéCommunity instead, and you'll pretty much be able to do the same as you wanted here. Not by re-posting this thread, but by posting in... well, any thread there.
Especially The Count To Infinity or Don't Let The Mod Say Zero. See you there.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Scraggy123's RP is denied.
You should put more time and effort into your RP, not writing "you'll know later and I'm tired now" in your history for example. Plus, posts shouldn't be "short and simple" in RP posts, so it's not a good idea to have that as a rule.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Revolver's RP is denied.
You should have more substance in when setting up your RP. Describe the plot, don't just write an intro post.

Yagerbomb's RP is accepted.

Aura.Lucario's OOC thread is accepted!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Revolver's RP is denied...
Please read the rules. And then look at the other accepted roleplays. They have a plot, some kind of setting, often they have rules that hints how you are supposed to play the game, and a form to fill in if you want to sign up. And a rating. That's pretty much what every decent roleplay should have.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Conker_102's RP thread is denied. You'll have to tell us more about the world and plot than that...

Aura.Lucario's RP thread is accepted.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Zeph.'s OOC thread is accepted.

Zeph.'s RP thread is accepted too~ Good luck.

Conker_102's RP thread is denied.
Really, I've read about Conker's Bad Fur Day and I think the rating should be higher than PG-13 if a RP on PokéCommunity could at all be made out of this game. Anyways, you haven't described a real plot, only written a rather disturbing intro for your own character and that's unfortunately not enough for an RP here to get accepted.
Plus, you should have some kind of sign up sheet so the players who want in will know what to tell you about their characters. Look at the other accepted RPs for hints.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yagerbomb's OOC thread is accepted.

GoliathMN's both RP threads are denied.
Even if it's a private game, meaning the players are already decided beforehand, I want to be able to make sure the RP is qualitative enough to be on display on PC. Therefore, a plot description (and possible rules) just like for any other RP here is needed before you should start playing. The plot described in the first posts of your RPs isn't enough.

And, you can't make a RP on PC rated 18+. Please read the rules before posting >:/

mzmingle's RP thread is accepted.

Blaziken15's RP thread is accepted.

Silhouette's RP thread is pending until you VM/PM me promising to add a visible rating to your RP.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
PartiallyInsaneWhimsicott's RP is accepted.

Silhouette's RP is now accepted.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Blaziken 15's OOC thread is now accepted.

DarkAngel91's RP thread is accepted.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Impo's OOC thread is accepted.

DarkAngel91's OOC thread is accepted.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Scraggy123's RP thread is denied.
It's better than before. But the plot is still too confusing. My suggestion is that you sign up as a player on some other RPs before making your own, to see what works and what doesn't work :) Good luck!

jackblaze's OOC thread is accepted.

Silhouette's OOC thread is accepted.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Iwasapony25's RP thread is accepted.

Aaaaand Iwasapony25's OOC thread is accepted.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
dajman1996's RP thread is pending
until you VM/PM me promising to add a rating as soon as the thread is acceptd.

Flurry the Celebi's RP thread is pending
until you explain to me what "secondary form" means and promise to add it into the opening post as soon as the thread is accepted.

Flurry's RP thread is now accepted.

jackblaze's RP thread is accepted,
even though I think the background story is a bit thin and even though there is no description of the school... good luck.

Fuyu's OOC thread is accepted.
It doesn't say anywhere that it is the OOC thread, but it's posted in the Lounge... if you want me to move it to the main forum, just tell me so.

Yagerbomb's OOC thread is accepted.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
dajman1996's RP thread is now accepted.

King!'s RP thread is accepted.

TrainerGiza's RP thread isaccepted,
since private RPs are indeed allowed. I think it would be best if it was set in a single region... but I guess that's up to you.

TrainerGiza's OOC thread is accepted.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
XxSweetDreamsxX's RP thread is approved.

jackblaze's OOC thread is approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back