• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
you know whats confussing me ppl , what about pokemon that change colors . what will they look like shiny . like that white legendary , or the lapras pre evo look alike , or Minomadam . its like having lots of shinies in one XD

OOOOO I want that pure dark legendary pokemon "Darkry"
491.gif
491.png
for my colection oooooooooo it looks so evil mmmmmmmmmmm *drools*

shiny legendarys have u caught any legit shinnies in your emerald version after cloning ? or anyone else for that matter? (no im not cloning and trading any of my shinnies XD so dont ask )

yes as the matter of fact i found a shiny poochyena in my emerald but not right after cloning but i did clone my pokemon before i found but it was two weeks bfour i found my shiny poochyena
why did you ask

any way no new shinys and nova i am sorry it is not mew2 but i will be sring for that in my leaf green after i am done with eevee

nobody guessed my secret pokemon that i will be sring for in my fire red when i am almost done with the game but that is why it is a secret

well i got to go do some homework and then play my games on my game cube yay i got the gb player for my gamecube a long time ago though like when it first came out and it is awsome well bye

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
yes as the matter of fact i found a shiny poochyena in my emerald but not right after cloning but i did clone my pokemon before i found but it was two weeks bfour i found my shiny poochyena
why did you ask

any way no new shinys and nova i am sorry it is not mew2 but i will be sring for that in my leaf green after i am done with eevee

nobody guessed my secret pokemon that i will be sring for in my fire red when i am almost done with the game but that is why it is a secret

well i got to go do some homework and then play my games on my game cube yay i got the gb player for my gamecube a long time ago though like when it first came out and it is awsome well bye

well ive been a lil concerned about the shiny factor after cloning . only ppl who has said anything about catching shinnies after cloning that i member is that dude who "claims" to run into 3 shiny smeargle one after another . just wanted to make sure it doesnt mess with shiny appearences in any kind of way *ish paranoid* >.> but thanks for answering .

Years
yay no problem and how is your shiny water hunt coming along

no new shinys but i am hunting alot and i will be getting a shiny eevee

and when i do get eevee will you guys be mad at me if i clone my eevee to have all of the shiny forms of it i just want to know so i dont get kicked out of the club well bye

edit:also i heard that thing with people cloning then going into artstian cave and catching a shiny smeargle but i dont think it is true

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Hey there guys!How ya all going on the hunt?

I am pretty fine on that tailow still doesnt have any luck though to catch a shiny one.......but pretty sure I will catch one soon! Good luck for me and All of you guys!

How do you clone your pokemons anyway?

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
yay no problem and how is your shiny water hunt coming along

no new shinys but i am hunting alot and i will be getting a shiny eevee

and when i do get eevee will you guys be mad at me if i clone my eevee to have all of the shiny forms of it i just want to know so i dont get kicked out of the club well bye

from what i remember Cloned pokemon dont count toward the dex and the trainer cards . me personaly wont be mad at you but at the same token I wont exactly hold u in high respects in the fact that u have the whole eevee team becuz you cloned to get it . of course id congrat u on ur eevee capture but not on the clones .

it all depends on your moral system . in the end cloning is cheating period no if ends or buts about , its just up to every person to decide if they want to or not . ive cloned to get rare candies and a few master balls but i cannot clone my shiny pokemon .

sure in dp everyone cna trade their shiny clones and then everyone cna have lots mroe shinnies and woot its great . i dont think so ! . i think its better to put in the work and time to get your own shiny and then either A keep it or B trade for sumone elses shiny and then u both still only have one shiny . when u captured it it was special and rare therefore unique . if i go trading my shinnies around not only am I basicly throwing all my hard work down the drain but im not exactly special and neither are my pokemon .

when dp comes to america and every one starts trading their cloned ubers and shinnies and everyone says " haha i have 30 shinnies hahaha woot woot " ill be one of the few to say " woot u have 30 shinnies most traded clones and i have 30 shinnies i caught my self :) " . assuming im lucky enuf to get 30 XD

just my rantigs XD

Years
from what i remember Cloned pokemon dont count toward the dex and the trainer cards . me personaly wont be mad at you but at the same token I wont exactly hold u in high respects in the fact that u have the whole eevee team becuz you cloned to get it . of course id congrat u on ur eevee capture but not on the clones .

it all depends on your moral system . in the end cloning is cheating period no if ends or buts about , its just up to every person to decide if they want to or not . ive cloned to get rare candies and a few master balls but i cannot clone my shiny pokemon .

sure in dp everyone cna trade their shiny clones and then everyone cna have lots mroe shinnies and woot its great . i dont think so ! . i think its better to put in the work and time to get your own shiny and then either A keep it or B trade for sumone elses shiny and then u both still only have one shiny . when u captured it it was special and rare therefore unique . if i go trading my shinnies around not only am I basicly throwing all my hard work down the drain but im not exactly special and neither are my pokemon .

when dp comes to america and every one starts trading their cloned ubers and shinnies and everyone says " haha i have 30 shinnies hahaha woot woot " ill be one of the few to say " woot u have 30 shinnies most traded clones and i have 30 shinnies i caught my self :) " . assuming im lucky enuf to get 30 XD

just my rantigs XD

no i totally agree with you i am just going to clone my shiny eevee when i get it but i will not be saying that i got all of the forms and brag about it just about the eevee that i do get shiny cause that is hard work to get and same as my regirock that i am sring for i only clone my shinys to get them on each of my games and to get the shinys evo and the original forms so i have both and i know they dont count on the dex.

btw cloning is a glitch in the game and not a cheat but it is your oponion and it is my oponion but not a fact so i dont really care as long as we are all alive and happy

and how is that shiny water team coming along shido i just wanted to know well bye everyone i got to go finish my homework

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Hello all. Well, nothing new on my end today. Right now I'm currently making up a List of all the Shinies I plan to Hunt in D/P, since they've all been revealed now. Nothing much besides that.

:: Currently Hunting ::
Emerald :: Growlithe{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
Fire Red :: Eevee{SRing}
Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
Ruby :: Mudkip{SRing}
Sapphire :: Jirachi{Re-Starting}
Colosseum :: Quilava{SRing}
XD: Gale of Darkness :: Altaria{SRing}

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
no i totally agree with you i am just going to clone my shiny eevee when i get it but i will not be saying that i got all of the forms and brag about it just about the eevee that i do get shiny cause that is hard work to get and same as my regirock that i am sring for i only clone my shinys to get them on each of my games and to get the shinys evo and the original forms so i have both and i know they dont count on the dex.

btw cloning is a glitch in the game and not a cheat but it is your oponion and it is my oponion but not a fact so i dont really care as long as we are all alive and happy

and how is that shiny water team coming along shido i just wanted to know well bye everyone i got to go finish my homework

eh the shiny water tema is slowing down so far got the karp and mudkip but the others arent easy to get im to lazy to fish for pokemon in rse becuz u actualy have to pay attenion and yeah so its breeding but im already breeding for eevees and magbys XD idk i might keep sring for shiny lugia iin X D and maybe suicune in col but im definitly now stoping on the shiny water hunt . I want to have mroe water shiny pokemon then anyone else but thats not the easiet goal out there XD

Years
eh the shiny water tema is slowing down so far got the karp and mudkip but the others arent easy to get im to lazy to fish for pokemon in rse becuz u actualy have to pay attenion and yeah so its breeding but im already breeding for eevees and magbys XD idk i might keep sring for shiny lugia iin X D and maybe suicune in col but im definitly now stoping on the shiny water hunt . I want to have mroe water shiny pokemon then anyone else but thats not the easiet goal out there XD

yea i know what you mean any way i am hunting for a shiny magikarp but i gave up on the one type shiny team and i am hunting these{look down}
leaf green:eevee about 100sr
fire red:???????? its a secret
sapphire:regirock over 4100sr
emerald:magikarp 35 eggs

what is the best nature for regirock may i ask is it calm or modest :b

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Oh yes, time for the daily Guess SL Shiny in fFR!..lol...well..... lemme think... how about... Zapdos??
Oh ye srry, im not playing much.. but im slowly going thru emmy

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Wow. Everyone's already Claiming they're First Hunts. XD Well, I've got my Eyes on quite a few D/P Shinies, some of which are already being called by everyone else. So, for my very first Hunt I'll pick something that noone else has called yet, but I'm gonna go after all of these eventually. XD

389-2-S.gif
392-2-S.gif
395-2-S.gif

405-2-S.gif
470-3-S.gif
471-3-S.gif

480-3-S.gif
481-3-S.gif
482-3-S.gif

483-3-S.gif
484-2-S.gif

490-3-S.gif
491-3-S.gif
493-3-S.gif

Last edited:

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Wow. Everyone's already Claiming they're First Hunts. XD Well, I've got my Eyes on quite a few D/P Shinies, some of which are already being called by everyone else. So, for my very first Hunt I'll pick something that noone else has called yet, but I'm gonna go after all of these eventually. XD

389-2-S.gif
392-2-S.gif
395-2-S.gif
405-2-S.gif
470-3-S.gif
471-3-S.gif
480-3-S.gif
481-3-S.gif
482-3-S.gif
483-3-S.gif
484-2-S.gif
490-3-S.gif
491-3-S.gif
493-3-S.gif

well i long ago claimed pocchama hehe and his evo is gonna be awesome but yeah lol i cant wait i just got more energy to hunt even more relentlessly now untill dp comes out :)

WOOT i loike the new shinnies but i just saw what current ppokemon look like in dp and their shiny sprite look so muuuuuch better OMG GEODUDE LOOKS LIKE BUTTER XD i officaly claim " cant believe its not butter shiny geodude" XD im hunting the current shinnies and most likely will keep hunting shinnies in current games before hunting in dp . lots of old pokemon i want to get that look so much better in dp.

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
YES!!!

*holds up SHINY BALTOY* (level 21)

pkrssh131.gif

I win Yami-kun! I just caught it not 5 minutes ago, I'll edit it's stats into this post.

So no need to fear the cloning glitch people. :)

EDIT: Okay here's its stats.

Lvl 21
Relaxed nature
Met on route 111
Time on game 527:05
HP 50
ATK 22
DEF 35
SpATK 27
SpDEF 34
Speed 27

Last edited:

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Shido :: Yeah, alot of old Pokemon's Sprites do look way better. Shiny and Non-Shiny. LOL "Can't Believe it's not Butter Geodude" XD

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon :: Congrats on the Baltoy. ^-^

Anyway. For my first Hunt in D/P I most likely will go after a Starter, *Cough* Pocchama *Cough* However, there are several Shinies I'd much rather Hunt for before him. The problem is they might not be obtainable in the Game... T.T But, if they can then my first choice will be... Manafi! >:3 *Huggles Shiny Manafi* If Manafi can miraculously be obtained through some Speacial Event or perhaps a Bonus Disk then he will deffinately be my first Hunt. So... Hands off... XD

Manafi.gif
= MINE! >:3

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
YES!!!

*holds up SHINY BALTOY* (level 21)

pkrssh131.gif

I win Yami-kun! I just caught it not 5 minutes ago, I'll edit it's stats into this post.

So no need to fear the cloning glitch people. :)

EDIT: Okay here's its stats.

Lvl 21
Relaxed nature
Met on route 111
Time on game 527:05
HP 50
ATK 22
DEF 35
SpATK 27
SpDEF 34
Speed 27

OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU *ish parnoid no more * heheh TAKE THAT YAMI MY LOVELY DARKMOON WINS :badsmile:

*continues hatching shelder eggs * SHINY HERE I COME

Back