• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The pokémon that makes you rage the most?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'm just going to come along and now change my answer to Ferrothorn and Scizor. I know both can be taken out with Volcarona (on my team that is) but the thing is they just... don't stay in. Scizor can usually be taken down eventually, but bullet punch can be really annoying to my team, and other than Scizor I can generally beat most others that are commonly in teams (yet Pokemon that aren't so common, not so easily) and Ferrothorn, although predictable, is really really annoying. I guess it's easier with a semi-stall type strategy but for pure offensive it's freaking annoying.

But yeah, haaate. Stupid steels.

PelipperMail

Banned
Years
Ferrothorn pretty much destroys my entire team. :( I have a RainStall team - literally half of my team is weak to grass, and two others take neutral damage... and neither of those can even damage it. I only have a Dragonite that can do any decent damage to it, although sometimes Gyro Ball destroys me. It isn't especially helpful that, because I have a rain team, that Ferrothorn's 4x weakness to fire becomes a 2x weakness. I rage every time I come up against one, because I know I'm going to have a difficult time.

Other Pokémon that make me rage include Terrakion, Nasty Plot Jirachi, any ice type, and any dragon type. Lol. :S

JordanD

Mark danced crazy
Years
Jirachi for flinch/paralyze hax(that thing has flinched my entire team to death a couple times) conkerdurr cause their so bulky and powerful and medicham....though you don't see him a lot, one of my friends uses it and it hit's hard

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
One thing I hate at the moment is hydration Vaporeon with acid armor.
Rest is now a full HP one turn recovery move, and I have nothing to counter it or even damage it.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Mine is definitely Sableye, I rage so bad from that thing. Like, really, so bad. xD

Years
I'm EV training at the moment and Basculin with Final Gambit makes me want to shoot Nintendo >=( I can't train if these things are going kamikaze on me before I can hit them !

Years
During my whole playthrough of Pearl : Gyarados

I swear! there is no decent electric type in Sinnoh, so I had a Garchomp with Stone Edge... and the moment it missed... WHAP! ICE FANG! ... T _ T

Back