• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
5. The gif does amuse me although it is as MW said it is too jerky really. The red bar doesn't line up well with it either given they're both on the left so it clearly extends.

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
Years
Everyone knows the world is ending before 2013, so no Sapphire remakes

I love it! The good quality pictures all lined up nicely; the simple, cute text, its whole point, and I can't find any problem with it. 9/10.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I love how you do a new Pokemon each day, lmao. :3 I guess it looks nice, sometimes, not this one tho. The yellow is awfully blinding. D;

8/10

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
4/10

The picture seems a bit low quality and a bit of the text is difficult to read. It does look cool though, and I'm sure it'd look great if it was just a little higher quality.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
7/10 - I like it although it is a bit hard to determine the object centre-right (I *think* it's some sort of dragon, but...). Not sure what it is based upon either.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
I'd say about a 6/10? Simple, but just doesn't appeal to my tastes.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
The color of the text and the bars just don't work for me :(
3/10

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
4/10
Too much blue.
The white areas around Oshawott kills it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back