• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Some of these legends seem like of Random but I don't mind ^_^. Latias and Latios not wondering around? That's a first.
The lake trio is awesome, but where are the other two?
Also if Cressilia is involved could there be a Darkrai event?

Apparently Cresselia and Heatran are version exclusives. We also just had a Darkrai event, didn't we? :o

These games seem to be bringing back the 4th Gen legends. Azelf and Mesprit will obviously be in the game. The player giving spoilers just saw Uxie first. I doubt Arceus and Shaymin will appear. I wonder if Dialga, Palkia and Giratina will? They could do with them what they did with Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza in HG/SS

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Cresselia is Level 68 on the Marvelous Bridge after obtaining the Lunar Wing

YAY Beat Reshiram~

Also I don't think Cresselia and Heatran are exclusives. If anything Darkrai and Cresselia would be since they are a pair. You also need an Item to get Cresselia and so far I don't think you need one for Heatran.

Perriechu

Years
Cresselia is Level 68 on the Marvelous Bridge after obtaining the Lunar Wing

edit: Xander s t o p ):

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
19:27; Cresselia is Level 68 on the Marvelous Bridge after obtaining the Lunar Wing

Cresselia returns in this game, and on Marvelous Bridge.

_____
EDIT: Woah, I got double ninja'd

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Well this is interesting and random...
20: 40 "In a random tree, you are able to find wild Amoonguss with their Hidden Ability of Regenerator"

WHY THE HELL IS THERE AN AMOONGUS IN A TREE?

Its cool that more Dream World Pokemon are out and about but...what is there to justify a random Amoongus in a tree?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022

Its cool that more Dream World Pokemon are out and about but...what is there to justify a random Amoongus in a tree?

Mold-mushroom-moss-tree moss- Amoonguss is a mushroom. PROBLEM SOLVED.

And it's about time they're adding more Dream World abilities into the actual games.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years

That's what I thought when I read it...but than again they are fungus and fungus can grow on trees?

It is cool that they have a lot of Unova Dream world Pokemon, so far we got Deerling, and Amoongus.

Perriechu

Years
Hopefully they'll start releasing more DW Pokemon from Unova.

That's what I thought when I read it...but than again they are fungus and fungus can grow on trees?

It is cool that they have a lot of Unova Dream world Pokemon, so far we got Deerling, and Amoongus.

Don't forget about Cinccino! ;;

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I knew there was another one, thanks Dragon. Yes Cinccino, Amoongus, and Deerling. All seem to be Grass or Normal (with Deerling being both). Wonder which other one's there'll be and will they be in such random locations as Amoongus...

Also this
20:56; After not being able to be captured earlier, you can get Kyurem at Level 70. It can know Fusion Bolt/Fusion Flare depending on the form

Perriechu

Years
When you first encounter Kyurem you cannot catch it (Level 55). You can then catch it later at level 70 in the forme that it is supposed to be. It will know it's Fusion move.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I find it kinda odd that Kyurem apparently can't revert back to his normal form after you encounter him with ghetsis and N and battle him that first time. He leaves and stays in his new form and seeing as N still has Zekrom either before or after you fight Black Kyurem, then Kyurem did NOT fuse with Zekrom.

Now I'm wondering if its just Zekrom's presence that changed his form or his signature attack.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Kyurem is strange, perhaps there's a different method to change it?

Has anyone compiled a complete Unova 2.0 version of the dex yet?

To answer your first question....

From Serebii: "21:13; To get Kyurem, you have to meet N in his Castle by Victory Road. Then, go to Dragonspiral Tower and capture Zekrom/Reshiram. Go to Giant Chasm and meet Kyurem and it will challenge after the two are united."

Seems like the two Dragons aren't available until post-game. Depending on your version of course.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Hrmm...well now I'm second guessing that no fusion thing...

21:13; To get Kyurem, you have to meet N in his Castle by Victory Road. Then, go to Dragonspiral Tower and capture Zekrom/Reshiram. Go to Giant Chasm and meet Kyurem and it will challenge after the two are united

OH god ******* >.< they fuse!

21:17; An image of White Kyurem after its initial unification with N's Reshiram earlier in the game
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I'm expecting a lot of Hoenn Pokemon because of how many Gen III hints they dropped throughout the game, so I'm hoping for Aron or something like that. Heck, I'd be happy with a Barboach. XD One thing's for sure, is that these games are going to be B/W but pumped up so much. I'd be fine if they stopped it off at this generation. B2/W2 and then R/S remakes would be sufficient for me.

By the way, R/S remakes have been confirmed.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
I'm expecting a lot of Hoenn Pokemon because of how many Gen III hints they dropped throughout the game, so I'm hoping for Aron or something like that. Heck, I'd be happy with a Barboach. XD One thing's for sure, is that these games are going to be B/W but pumped up so much. I'd be fine if they stopped it off at this generation. B2/W2 and then R/S remakes would be sufficient for me.

Been confirmed? Where? How? Who? BW2 didn't even arrive officially yet! XD

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023

Please keep RS Remake discussions out of the B2W2 forum. If you want to discuss them make a new thread in the Pokemon Gaming Central Forum

Other than that no the remakes haven't been confirmed.

And yes there are a large number of Hoenn Pokemon in B2W2. Something that has not been done for past remakes. Aron is also confirmed to be in B2W2. Iris has an Aggron on her team as a Champion.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Serebii: 21:21; Latios also confirmed for Dreamyard indicating potential version exclusivity. Latios is confirmed for Black 2

So Latias for White 2? Wonder what the Dreamyard and the Eon Pokemon has in common for them to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back