• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pocket||MONSTERS: Destiny Rises [Registration+Discussion Thread]

Years
Okay well I like to have things in the Pokemon world as close to reality as it possibly can be, so animals are okay. It just blew my mind, haha. I like what Kiklion said, I'll go with that. Part B will be kept secret unless it has no real story changing aspects to it, or if Part A has no real length to it. Cool, well I'm off y'alls. I'll be back later tonight. Hope all goes well until then. (:

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
My first post is up. Not too happy with it, but then again I am never happy with my first posts.

And basically what everyone else said. Let's keep surprises, surprises.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Fred doesn't hate anyone :D

Posted now. Sorry if that last paragraph counts as interacting with the others. I just figured that he would do that.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Justine isn't hateful she's just.... Predicting future outcomes. Yes, that's it. X)

And I liked your post Red. Now things can get started!

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Cody pretty much does not like anyone since he finds them to be too stereotypical. He is waiting for someone to prove him wrong.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I want Fred to get his adowable Bulbasauw.

Stereotypical? Nah.

Kikpanther

Years
You know, the PCX thing has made me wish I gotten Bulbasaur. But then I remember that Squirtle and its evolutions are 10x cooler.

Years
Okay y'all. Part B is up! That's right, it's here. It's edited on to the Chapter One post, so go read it. I've already posted up my part, sorry if it's too long to read. I know it may be a drag, sorry but i couldn't help it. It's the Blitz muthaf*cking Gang!! Lol, hope the musics good too (:

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
And I will apologize if my battle is a little on the short end, but I did not have a lot of attack moves on either side to make a long post. That and Cody is a bit of strategist, so I wouldn't expect drawn out battles in the future anyway xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
And I will apologize for suddenly being a very busy person as well as being slightly ill. I need sleep more than I need RPing right now, so I will wait with posting until... either tomorrow night or wednesday. Sorry about that, but sometimes life calls.

Kikpanther

Years
Sorry for not having posted yet, it just seems like I want to get busy and lazy all at the same time! I started the post days ago, and it's actually half done. So when I get the time to work on it again, it'll be up. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I just haven't even been at home lately :D but I will start on a post now.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Hope your exam went fine!

What are we waiting for in the IC? :)

Kikpanther

Years
Well, Raikiri, now I know...

Anyways, ignoring the lack of faith in the above direction, I finally got some time to squeeze in the end of this post. You don't really have to read it though, it's unnecessary and full of derp. But you know, that's my posts for ya... I wasn't really sure what else to write anyways.

But yeah, post done! It's not as long as it may or may not seem. Also, I think our grunt people should be reoccurring because.... Why not? Reoccurring characters are also awesome. X)

That's all I have for now.

Back