• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Calvin Harris - We'll Be Coming Back (feat. Example)

Two of my fave artists in one beautiful collab... no wonder I love this song so much.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I think I mentioned before, but I will again..... listening to one of my favorite Christmas related songs of all times.....

Twisted Sister - "Oh Come All Ye Faithful"

Years
Pharrell Williams - Happy

It's funny that I got hooked on this song quickly despite not being much of a fan of Pharrell's older music.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Fate Zero OST - The Battle Is To The Strong

Been a while since I last listened to a song from any anime now but this in particular struck my fancy when looking for background music to play in a otherwise boring firefight in Halo Reach.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Avicii - Wake Me Up

I've tried to make a point to listen to more of their music but this is still all I have, ha. It's a really good song, though!

Years
Kill la Kill OST:

Before my Body is dry - DON'T LOSE YOUR WAYYYYY~ nuff ****ing said.
Gorilla - ****ing amazing gamagoori theme holy ****. I love the indian sounding voices they mixed in there. Second half ain't bad either.
Satsuki's theme - Just as grand and amazing as I expected. Superb track.
Bluemenkranz - damn, one of the best tracks. I can't understand german so have to wait for translations to understand but the music and vocals sound just fantabulous.
Suck your blood - omfg, surprise hit. I love it almost as much as DLYW and Bluemenkranz
Till I die - Death flag raising song. Someone's gonna die. I'll cry. So freakin emotional.

NOT ONE FILLER/WORTHLESS SONG. Oh my god what is this sorcery?!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
FU - Miley Cyrus ft French Montana

Literally the only song of hers that I like. It's catchy and idk, I like it. Could do without the parts with French Montana though.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
This is Our Big Night - My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

This is such a cute song. If you're an MLP fan and haven't listened to it yet, then you definitely should!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Listening to the entire album of "A Twisted Christmas" in order, I'm currently at the 10th and final song "Heavy Metal Christmas" which is traditional song '12 Days of Christmas'

album cover:
Spoiler:

just listening to the album over and over. I never get bored of it.

lyrics for "Heavy Metal Christmas":
On my heavy metal Christmas my true love gave to me,

"12 Silver crosses";
"11 Black mascaras";
"10 Pairs of platforms";
"9 Tattered t-shirts";
"8 Pentagrams";
"7 Leather jackets";
"6 Cans of hairspray";
"5 Skull earrings";
"4 Quarts of Jack";
"3 Studded belts";
"2 Pairs of spandex pants";
"And a tattoo of Ozzy!";

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
August Burns Red - Creative Captivity

We will fight to save this
We will fight to keep it alive
This is the cause we're fighting for
We will rescue and restore!

Off the album Rescue and Restore, which I recently received as a gift. <3

Years
Don't lose your way - now without the annoying rap parts!

I gotta find out who killed my dad
I hear your voice call me in my mind
<3

oh and, the Sexy teacher's theme song - PING PONG CIRCULATE, PING PONG CIRCULATE, PING PONG CIRCULATE, PING PONG CIRCULATE~~~

AAAAHHHH, I love this album so much! <3333

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
The Bloody Beetroots - Chronicles of a Fallen Love (feat. Greta Svabo Bech)

Such an interesting song. Saw the video on MTV of all places, and found it on the Majestic YouTube channel, which features a lot of great artists and songs.

Ramsie

Currently in Unova
Years
"Roar" Katy Perry. I just watched her documentary on Netflix and decided I should listen to her latest album. Also, I just really like this song. It's very inspiring.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Kesha ft. Pitbull- Timbur

A lot of people are hating on this song, but I really like it. It's so upbeat and Pitbull's part in the chorus is catchy.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nightmare - The World

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'm not sure how accurate those lyrics are haha.
I like the song, even though I don't know what he's saying. I've begun to pick up on the sounds of the lyrics.

Edit:
Darn it, PC. That isn't even in English! Stop censoring it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back