• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rainbow Connection [LGBTS Club]

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
Years
Welcome to 2014 everyone! I hope this is another year of progress in terms of equal rights for all.

I stumbled across this tumblr post whilst browsing earlier - a trans NPC in Pokémon? :o

It's made even more interesting with her original text. Which is...

半年前はカラテおうだったのに医学の力ってスゲーよね!

Literally translated to "To think I was a Black Belt just half a year ago. Modern medicine sure is amazing!""

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
It's made even more interesting with her original text. Which is...

半年前はカラテおうだったのに医学の力ってスゲーよね!

Literally translated to "To think I was a Black Belt just half a year ago. Modern medicine sure is amazing!""

That translation is amazing.

So, stuffs been happening in the states, putting holds on marriages and all that. Thoughts?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Wow, I don't know how I'm just now finding this group. I'm transgender and bisexual, and I'd like to join. I guess I'd be better be described as pansexual, but blegh, labels. I just don't have any gender preferences when it comes to attraction.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Wow, I don't know how I'm just now finding this group. I'm transgender and bisexual, and I'd like to join. I guess I'd be better be described as pansexual, but blegh, labels. I just don't have any gender preferences when it comes to attraction.

Phantom1

Years
What? How did I not know this existed until now!

I am personally transgendered. I'd love to join. :)

Good to meet you both.

The Rainbow Connection's been around a while, but it's awesome to see new people!

Faye Rose~

Resilient
Years
I guess I'd be better be described as pansexual, but blegh, labels. I just don't have any gender preferences when it comes to attraction.

I am the same way, I'm far more attracted to personality more than any physical traits, and a preference for gender virtually nonexistent.

Good to meet you both.

The Rainbow Connection's been around a while, but it's awesome to see new people!

Phantom1

Years
I was new too... :/

Ah well, life goes on.

Phantom cannot be everywhere at once, this is a fact.

But hello to you too. :D

SO WHAT'S THE NEWS?

Anyone heard of 'Have a Gay Day?' it's a facebook page/organization that does stuff. Recently all the admins were banned because of a pic that showed two men kissing. They are back now, but it was a big mess.

Years
I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to do this, but I was wondering if I would be able to join this group? I'm genderfluid, pansexual, and aromantic.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years

Oh another trans person Awesomesauce :)

Also I'm back from the dead if anyone remembers me XD

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to do this, but I was wondering if I would be able to join this group? I'm genderfluid, pansexual, and aromantic.

I think just like that, and then someone will approve you. XD

Also, I love your username oh my gosh.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
Years
Hey all,

I started a blog about my trials as a pre-transition transsexual female. Check it out, if you'd like :) I'd greatly appreciate it.

http://liberationoffaye.wordpress.com/
I used to have a nightly transition diary at one point, but I wound up having my rhythm disrupted so it's not so nightly anymore...

I just might keep an eye on this. Your situation is one that is completely different than mine pre-transition (I'm very early HRT now) but I wish all the luck to ya. I kinda need to make more trans friends though, largely in my local area...

Faye Rose~

Resilient
Years
I used to have a nightly transition diary at one point, but I wound up having my rhythm disrupted so it's not so nightly anymore...

I just might keep an eye on this. Your situation is one that is completely different than mine pre-transition (I'm very early HRT now) but I wish all the luck to ya. I kinda need to make more trans friends though, largely in my local area...

Thanks very much :) I'm planning on updating every week or so, my therapist might have info for me this Friday so I'm pretty excited for that.

But yeah, my situation is unique to say the least. It kinda sucks right now, and my relationship blowing up didnt help at all, but at least I'm making a little progress irl, and I'm convinced the future will be brighter for me.

I also need to make more trans friends, ones who can understand, help and guide me.

Phantom1

Years
So, guys. I need advice.

Well one, let me explain what happened with my current room mate.

Right, so, Saturday I got a text from her telling me she got a notice of the damages from the pipe bursting, something like 1,400 bucks. (We had a pipe burst in my room on New Year's Eve, spraying water EVERYWHERE, and high pressure too. Also note, I am NOT on the lease.)

Later I learned that it wasn't just a bill/notice for payment, it was an eviction notice and that if it wasn't paid in ten days we would be forced to leave. It just seemed fishy to me, and to my dad. No one had inspected the apartment since the pipe burst, and we had heard nothing from the people below our apartment. My room mate has a habit of well, not being a good person. She has a bit of a bar issue, and a bit of a 'bring home men in the middle of the night while room mate is sleeping' thing. And it ended up once with a naked man in my bed room. I've been worried about her paying my half of the bill, since I give her cash for it so there is no paper trail, note, not on the lease.

Now, at this point I was ready to pay the damages myself. I'd been saving up to go back to school and better my life, that's why I moved there, to save money for school. I'd saved a little over what was needed, so I was gonna pay, then move out at the end of the month. I was willing to give up an entire year's worth of saving for this because I felt the damage to the pipe was more my responsibility, and I'm a good person. Also, my room mate, a thirty-nine year old woman, with children she sees every weekend, is friends with my mother. They work together, her working as my mom's assistant.

My dad made her text a picture of the notice, and my dad, using a fake name, left a message for the landlady saying he was from some church that was wanting to help us. Though he never really talked to her.

My dad called my mom, and told her that he'd talked to the landlady, but he didn't say what was said, only that they would 'talk later'. In truth, he never talked to her. My mom then told my room mate that my dad called the landlady, and my room mate was pissed. She was pissed my dad called the landlady, but my mom said he was trying to help. And was shocked to find her so angry. After a bit of working things out my room mate admitted that it wasn't for damages for the pipe, it was because she was three months behind on rent.

She'd been using the rent money to pay off other things, and ignoring the rent. We're already 18 days late this month, and hadn't paid in two already. This was ridiculous, seeing as I'd been giving her my half, she should have no problem with hers. This is entirely her fault, and I am not giving her a cent.

So I am not paying, and I'm packing to move in with my parents until things settle, which is gonna suck because I haven't lived with my parents in more than four years.

She hasn't even started packing. Nor has a cent been paid, and nor will it be paid by me. I plan to move on Friday or Saturday.

I'm done helping this *****.

But here I am at the impasse of, where the hell do I go? The only real solution, moving in with my girlfriend of two months. Well, by the time we move in together it will be three, but still. See, she's in a bad situation too, living trapped in a lease with a crazy ex. And we've talked before about this, it makes sense and will help us both mutually, I just want to figure out things I need to know and stuff. Advice? Comments?

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
OK so it's a big step to move in with someone, particularly after such a short time. The questions I would ask are the following:

1. Does this mean more than just the necessity under which you're doing it?
2. If so, are you comfortable with the speed at which you're moving?
3. If not, are you happy to take such a serious step for such a meaningless reason?
4. Would it be better to live with your parents or risk your relationship?

I have two friends that moved in together after not being together for very long. They're still together over a year later and they're quite happy, if a little co-dependent. So that's my only experience to share with you. Let me know what you decide!

Phantom1

Years
OK so it's a big step to move in with someone, particularly after such a short time. The questions I would ask are the following:

1. Does this mean more than just the necessity under which you're doing it?
2. If so, are you comfortable with the speed at which you're moving?
3. If not, are you happy to take such a serious step for such a meaningless reason?
4. Would it be better to live with your parents or risk your relationship?

I have two friends that moved in together after not being together for very long. They're still together over a year later and they're quite happy, if a little co-dependent. So that's my only experience to share with you. Let me know what you decide!

1. Right now it's a mix. We both agree we've never would have let a relationship move this fast, and haven't, with anyone else. It's just, well, she says when it feels right, it feels right and she wouldn't do it otherwise.
2. If it feels right, it feels right. I'm a really laid back person, usually if she's okay with it, so am I. I'm a little nervous maybe, but who wouldn't be?
3. I don't think it's meaningless. We do both love each other, and I do feel different about her than I have for anyone else.
4. Well, my parents and I do not get along. There was a reason I was pretty much homeless throughout high school. We are better with each other now, but living together might change that. My dad beat me until I was 18, when I finally moved out. So, no, I'd rather not stay at my parent's for long. My dad and I have reconciled, but still, leftover emotions are there. And since I came out things have been a bit weird. Geez, just imagine when she comes to visit. (She's already met my parents, they like her, but are still weirded out about things.)

We're gonna spend some time to figure things out. I do really love her and never felt this way before I thought I've been in love before, but this is totally different. I just don't want this to turn into a lesbian U-Haul situation. We did somewhat agree that if anything happens, forbid, we can remain friends and civil room mates. Which is why I suggest a two bedroom, just being cautious. What do you think?

Back