• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokemon Techno Sky

Years
~Pokemon Techno Sky~
By Team Quintex​

Background:
Spoiler:

Info:
Spoiler:

New Characters!
Spoiler:

Gym Leaders ( in no particular order ) :
Spoiler:

Team Atmos:

Spoiler:

Team Cosmos:
Spoiler:

Screenshots:​
Spoiler:

Features:
Spoiler:

{Team Techno Sky}
~*OliverTwist*~- Co-Creator/All Positions
EonMasterofSpace - Co-Creator/All Positions
The Legendary Mew - Storyline Writer
dudleyspud - Mapper
Dahlia411 - Artist

Available Postions:

• Spriters
  • Coder/Script Editors
** Please post in this thread with examples of your work or send me a PM if you want to join the team :D**

{Credits}

Last edited:

Lusidea

Lolwut
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 10, 2011
The story, from what i've read, seems promising, however, theres one big loop hole in it. If the region has been rediscovered, than I don't think it'll be as you have designed it in the screenshots (which I will get to later). The screenshots show civilisation, which I would think would contact other regions.

The screen shots are nice, however, my only nit pick would be the floor tiles on the city. The plain grey is... plain. If its supposed to be tarmac, add little bits on the tiles to give that effect.

EonMasterOfSpace

Co-Creator of PKMN Techno Sky
Years
I like the Screenshots you put up :) Hope people are interested.

Edit: PM me if you have any ideas for the story line please.

Last edited:
Years
I wholeheartedly agree with Lusidea. However, I'd like to add that of your entire post, you've offered us nothing in the way of actual information. You've listed a few things you're going to have, but you haven't given us any details as to what they are. This P4, for instance. What's it like? Why is it different? Give us something more to go on, or there's little point posting a thread.

Years
The story, from what i've read, seems promising, however, theres one big loop hole in it. If the region has been rediscovered, than I don't think it'll be as you have designed it in the screenshots (which I will get to later). The screenshots show civilisation, which I would think would contact other regions.

The screen shots are nice, however, my only nit pick would be the floor tiles on the city. The plain grey is... plain. If its supposed to be tarmac, add little bits on the tiles to give that effect.

Thanks for the critique :) Sorry for the confusion, the region was actually rediscovered a few hundred years ago by one of the characters' ( to be revealed later on ) ancestors. Our game is in the near future, and people of the region have already contacted other regions of the pokemon world. Don't worry, the tiles will be changed. They're just like placeholders until we get the real tiles.

Thanks again,
Oliver

I wholeheartedly agree with Lusidea. However, I'd like to add that of your entire post, you've offered us nothing in the way of actual information. You've listed a few things you're going to have, but you haven't given us any details as to what they are. This P4, for instance. What's it like? Why is it different? Give us something more to go on, or there's little point posting a thread.

Aha sorry ^_^'' We didn't really know how much to post here, but you're right, more info should be posted so you know what the game is like. I'll edit the first post now.

Years
Info-Update Time!

Fusion Typing: Scientists of Team Atmos began to experiment with the genetic makeup of Pokemon. After finding out the genes that code for a Pokemon's type(s), they began to fuse them together to create super-types. Types that were created are: wood, magma, paradox, celestial, chaos, ancient, cyber, radioactive, and alloy. ( more info on these new types later )

Fusion Gyms: As a result of the newly created fusion types, gym leaders of Ryoenn began to capture and train fusion-typed pokemon and use them in gyms. These special gym battles are double battles against the 2 gym leaders whose types make up the fusion type of the gym; these gyms are available after you defeat the P4.

Dinogod Trio: Yin Dinogod, Ancient/Celestial; Yang Dinogod, Ancient/Chaos; Harmony Dinogod, Ancient/Cosmic. ______ ( Harmony DG ) watches over the balance of yin and yang from space. ( more info later )

P4: Replacing the E4 of past regions, Ryoenn introduces the new Prodigy 4, made up of the 4 best, young trainers of the region. The P4 include: Logon, specializing in Electric types; Houron, specializing in Time types; Empyreon, specializing in Cosmic types; and Soaron, specializing in Flying types. These trainers are lead by the champion of Ryoenn, Gaia.

© 2010 ~*OliverTwist*~

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Apr 8, 2012
Hun, you had me at "Techno Sky." I wish you much luck with this endeavor. I'm especially interested in these "fusion types" and the P4 you have mentioned.

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
Years
Shadows under the male and female characters are different... That's the first thing that caught my eye.

Years
Hun, you had me at "Techno Sky." I wish you much luck with this endeavor. I'm especially interested in these "fusion types" and the P4 you have mentioned.

Thank you so much for this post, we'll try our best to continue creating this game and there'll be more info on the fusion types and the P4 soon.

Shadows under the male and female characters are different... That's the first thing that caught my eye.
Yeah I was just in a hurry to get the screenshots I forgot to make the shadow transparent.

New Characters!
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Well, the title makes little sense (I mean, I guess "sky" makes sense since the evil team wants to put the region in the sky, and techno sounds cool, but is the sky itself technological or is it set in a cyberpunk world or is the entire soundtrack techno or what). Buuuut I suppose I can forgive that since you have high production values here.

I'm... not entirely thrilled with the plot. For all its embellishments, it features the protagonist moving to a new region and an evil team with a nebulous and nonsensical goal led by the protagonist's parents. And that's not creative in the least, really. Also the plot hole of the maps has already been pointed out to you, I assume.

...Lemme guess, there's more that you're not showing us that explains away the faults I'm seeing here. That's fine. But what you are showing us, for all of its shininess, has some problems.

EonMasterOfSpace

Years
Well, the title makes little sense (I mean, I guess "sky" makes sense since the evil team wants to put the region in the sky, and techno sounds cool, but is the sky itself technological or is it set in a cyberpunk world or is the entire soundtrack techno or what). Buuuut I suppose I can forgive that since you have high production values here.

I'm... not entirely thrilled with the plot. For all its embellishments, it features the protagonist moving to a new region and an evil team with a nebulous and nonsensical goal led by the protagonist's parents. And that's not creative in the least, really. Also the plot hole of the maps has already been pointed out to you, I assume.

...Lemme guess, there's more that you're not showing us that explains away the faults I'm seeing here. That's fine. But what you are showing us, for all of its shininess, has some problems.

Thanks for the critique, we are holding back on some info considering it's not completely done yet, but it will posted as soon as it's finished. The techno part is that the evil team is very advanced technological wise and they use that for their schemes. The plot holes in the maps are because we barely have any of the plot done, my partner, ~*OliverTwist*~ and I are working more on the fakemon and the art aspect of the game; now that TheLegendaryMew is going to help us with the storyline/plot you can expect better things.

This looks like a really awesome game.Good job!Good luck!;)
Thanks for the comment and the encouragement, we will try our best to make the game awesome. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
Nice Hacks,Im waiting For The Betas/Alphas

Not. A. Hack. And the game is still in the DRAWING BOARD section so you may end up waiting quite a while for those betas...

Drawing Board = rough draft area. It's like someone wrote a paragraph and you said you're waiting for the novel lmao. Might as well have gone ahead and said you were waiting for the full game to be released xD.

Years
Nice Hacks,Im waiting For The Betas/Alphas

1. This is NOT a hack
2. There won't be any form of the game to download until we get to The Showcase
3. Don't post in my thread again unless you have a real comment or critique.

Not. A. Hack. And the game is still in the DRAWING BOARD section so you may end up waiting quite a while for those betas...

Drawing Board = rough draft area. It's like someone wrote a paragraph and you said you're waiting for the novel lmao. Might as well have gone ahead and said you were waiting for the full game to be released xD.

Lol thanks for the clarification brokenxnote :)

Anyways, we have two new team members, TheLegendaryMew and dudleyspud. There are Team Techno Sky's storyline writer and mapper. We are busy coding things for the game now and also starting the storyline so expect an update in the next week or so :D

TheLegendaryMew

Pokemon X and Y October 2013!!
Years
Yep were slowly getting the storyline done (we have the basis just need to add some minor stuff to it) and going to start on the mapping soon, so expect some updates soon :D

Years
Info-Update Time!

Gym Leaders ( in no particular order ) :
Spoiler:

Team Atmos:

Spoiler:

Team Cosmos:
Spoiler:

© 2010 ~*OliverTwist*~

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
Your game has great potential, Oliver (may I simply call you that?) but, alas I have some gripes with the visuals.

-The absence of new tiles are definitely understandable. This game is just barely getting on its feet.
-I saw someone mention the shadow differences for Eben and Ivy's OW sprites, and I hope that is being fixed soon.
-Staying on OW sprites, Eben's hair looks a bit...off to me. It seems very wide compared to the rest of his body. No complaints on Ivy's OW.
-Hero/Heroine Sprites. I like Eben's sprite, simple, but good enough for a classic hero. Ivy however, looks more like a Gym Leader. The extremely long hair seems too much for a heroine.

Thar's all for me, and I hope to see more progress soon!

EonMasterOfSpace

Years
Your game has great potential, Oliver (may I simply call you that?) but, alas I have some gripes with the visuals.

-The absence of new tiles are definitely understandable. This game is just barely getting on its feet.
-I saw someone mention the shadow differences for Eben and Ivy's OW sprites, and I hope that is being fixed soon.
-Staying on OW sprites, Eben's hair looks a bit...off to me. It seems very wide compared to the rest of his body. No complaints on Ivy's OW.
-Hero/Heroine Sprites. I like Eben's sprite, simple, but good enough for a classic hero. Ivy however, looks more like a Gym Leader. The extremely long hair seems too much for a heroine.

Thar's all for me, and I hope to see more progress soon!

Thanks for the critique. The shadow difference as stated before by Oliver was just a lazy mistake, and has already been fixed. Thanks for telling us about Eben's OW hair, it doesn't completely match his trainer sprite. Also thanks for commenting on Ivy's hair, that and Eben's OW will be fixed as soon as possible. :)

Back