• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SPOILER] AZ's Floette Video Reveal - Pokemon X&Y Leak.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
I have just acquired AZ's Floette... Does it Evolve? I answer the burning question: What does Florges Look Like? Also check out it's brand new Signature move (which happens to be the most powerful Fairy move in the game).

DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILER IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH BEING SPOILED...

no srs, don't click it. :P

Sure?

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
Years
Nice! So you got it with the powersave action replay, correct? I so want one, i saw that it was available yesterday at gamestop, but they changed the date to 3-7 T_T im so upset... lol im sure it's fun too :-)

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Nice! So you got it with the powersave action replay, correct? I so want one, i saw that it was available yesterday at gamestop, but they changed the date to 3-7 T_T im so upset... lol im sure it's fun too :-)

the date will forever change.. get it off amazon or ebay for cheaper.. yellow packaging..

the date on gamestop is a phantom date.. use to be the 7th then 14th then 21st then 28th etc..

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
Years
the date will forever change.. get it off amazon or ebay for cheaper.. yellow packaging..

the date on gamestop is a phantom date.. use to be the 7th then 14th then 21st then 28th etc..

Yea i read that on the other thread. Iused to work at gs until last month and asked why that was, they had no clue xD but yea ill get it once im financially stable hehe. Got some bills to cover the next couple of days, so im looking on getting it next week or the week after. But i will! I need a shiny Umbreon in my life hehe.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Also I guess AZ's Floette is Legendary status.. it cannot breed with others, not even with ditto.

And with it's different move set that it learns when leveling up.. this means it's not a normal Floette but a totally different Pokemon all together that just happens to share the name.. especially for the fact it has an overpowered signature move like most legendaries.

Last edited:

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Oh xD assuming you already tried to breed it? Hehe

yes of course.. because if it did bred, it would of been nice to have an officially hatched one, rather than a power saves one :P

And also in other news xD!! i cant take it into battle spot because it's Move is Banned.. it actually says: "There is at least one Pokemon with a banned move."

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 17, 2019
This is really exciting :D
I think that it is meant for the third game, and we actually get to battle it. There's no evolution, because why would there need to be one, if you couldn't see the evolution anyway?
This tells me that we will get a battle event, or something along the lines of this, and it is definitely meant for something, and I believe that this will be plot related. This makes it more likely that we won't get a normal third game, but something different, just like in W2/B2. Unless, it is just a mystery event, which would be slightly disappointing.

Years
I love the shiny Floette!

For me, the regular version, with the reb, blue, white, and black palette, though an appropriate nod to the french flag, just doesn't suit my tastes.

The shiny though! I think the white, red and black flower, along with the light pink/beige accents is perfect! If only it could evolve :(

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
If only it could evolve :(

lol it doesnt need to.. i just took it into battle.. it totally owned a latios and latias in one shot each xD! something a normal floette couldn't do!!! this thing can stand up to legendaries O:!

It wasn't even EV trained properly (just from random gameplay) and has a bad nature for being a special attacker, it's naughty. It ended up killing itself from the recoil damage.

and damn o.o for being naughty nature, not the best ivs, and only 100 evs in sp.atk.. it's sp.atk stat at level 100 is 311... that's just crazy... i can only imagine a perfect iv and full 252 evs with a modest nature...
i'll upload a video soon.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
This is pretty cool. Too bad it doesn't evolve, cuz that Florges would look awesome. I wonder if there will be any in-game reason as to why you get AZ's Floette when he had to wait 3000 years to be reunited with it?

And whats the power/accuracy/description for Light of Ruin (which I find to be a slightly ironic name for that Floette's special mvove)?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 17, 2019
That signature move must be linked to AZ's death ray. It must have given the Floette powers, that no normal Floette has, thus, the new, powerful move, and the above normal stats.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2015
Tseng's link says:

140/90, causes large recoil.

Yeah. I uploaded that video for people to see. I mean who knows when we will offically get it. It doesn't evolve. You can't breed it. Evolite doesn't work on it either. Gian and them did a livestream and tested it out. Tho its base stats are really similar to Florges! And this AZ Floette is faster too.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 17, 2019
Yeah. I uploaded that video for people to see. I mean who knows when we will offically get it. It doesn't evolve. You can't breed it. Evolite doesn't work on it either. Gian and them did a livestream and tested it out. Tho its base stats are really similar to Florges! And this AZ Floette is faster too.

It probably won't be a mystery event where we receive the Pokemon. We probably won't even be able to catch it. It is probably an in story event where we encounter it or something, and it is treated like a legendary battle

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Here's my bad natured, random IV, not EV trained Floette in Online Wi-Fi Battle (Floette at 0:30)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXUb_6mMSMU[/ame]

Does anyone have a 5/6 IV Modest Flabebe or Floette? if so. I'll trade you anything that can be traded, I have Gen 1-5 6IV best natured battle ready legendaries :P!!

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2015
I'm sure if you equip it choice scarf or something it can deal some damage.

Years
lol it doesnt need to.. i just took it into battle.. it totally owned a latios and latias in one shot each xD! something a normal floette couldn't do!!! this thing can stand up to legendaries O:!

It wasn't even EV trained properly (just from random gameplay) and has a bad nature for being a special attacker, it's naughty. It ended up killing itself from the recoil damage.

and damn o.o for being naughty nature, not the best ivs, and only 100 evs in sp.atk.. it's sp.atk stat at level 100 is 311... that's just crazy... i can only imagine a perfect iv and full 252 evs with a modest nature...
i'll upload a video soon.

I just want an evolution for the aesthetics! :)

The florges rendition with a red-black flower would be a sight to behold, given florges is tied with Dragalge as my favorite Kalos pokemon.

Here's a fairly good rendition on DA:
Spoiler:

Back