• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well, that was painful

Years
I've been lucky enough to escape any sort of serious injuries, with the worst being some minor burns or cuts that weren't quite bad enough to require stitches (but left me with a couple of small scars on my arms, and a bigger one on my leg).

Last night, though, my sister partially tore a few tendons in her foot, while somehow twisting her opposite ankle at the same time. I don't envy her, as she can barely put any weight on either foot, so it takes here a minute or two to walk down our 15 foot hallway- even with crutches.

Years
Thanks to me and my brother brawling a lot, I get my fair share of injuries.

However, my worst-ever injury was not from my brother, but I sliced my forehead on a door and it resulted in me having to have my entire forehead stitched. I now have a very thick scar where the massive cut was.

It's been 7 years since that horrible day.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
l;ets just say ive met with the worst accidents

i got this scar behind my head - i think when i was three, i fell and the back of my head hit the ledge or something or a door and it ended up in a blood clog, ouch! took days for me to recover

and this scar next to my eye - almost lost it cuz i hit the edge of a table, when i was 3 too!

i still remember sometime during august last year, my right index finger got banged up pretty hard and was cut from duty for a week plus, and it looks disfigured now ;;

and many, many more, sheesh ;;

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Fell down a flight of stairs head first back to the stairs. Only sprained my knee, was in a cast for a couple of weeks, nothing special. Doctors were amazed that I didn't break a knee or even anything else, as I was bumping my head on every stair down.

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Well, when I was 5, I was run over by a bike
And another time I got my fingers stuck in the car door
And I tripped and cracked my head open on a toilet when I was 2

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
There's two that come to mind.

During summer 2001 when I was entering third grade, I went to a YMCA summer day camp. This was a camp I went to for couple summers while my dad went to work. One day I was running around in the park it was normally held ,playing with the other children and not really paying attention to what was around me when suddenly I ran into a park barbecue pit. The impact was rather massive and cause a nose-bleed and I think some head damage. The camp counselors gave me a bag of ice and some food (crappy frozen sandwiches they had) and called my dad to take me and my brothers home. It wasn't a really injury and I recovered quickly but I remember crying and scream loudly after it happened.
The other happened when I was about 12 or 13 (can't remember exactly how old I was). I was in the bathroom when I accidentally stepped on a piece of broken glass. I stepped on glass before , but this one was big and I was bleeding a ton. Fortunately, I didn't have to go to the hospital or anything and all my dad had to do was put one of those big bandages on it and I think some gauze and I was ok, but walking on that foot until it healed completely was painful.

Back