• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2009
Well, here are all the shinies I have:
ws51l

I found the alakazam, slaking and steelix in there first forms in the wild.
I kept gettin charmander eggs until I got the shiny charmander - now a charizard.
And I got the Shuckle in a trade.

And these are the shinies I have found but havnt caught:
ws589

Can I put the banner and stuff in my sig now? And please make sure I am on the members list! :P

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
*updates dex*

Shuckle was one that we needed, because its very rare. You can only get it in Coloseum, and Emerald, both of which you would have a very hard time getting a shiny, so I'm glad we have one now.

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
I haven't posted in a while, but guess what. I just got a shiny Poochyena!!! I don't know if we have him yet, but i got one!! I feel so special. I've got TWO shinys XD. Everyone else is probably sayin' "so what?", but i thought i was lucky to just gel one!!

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Man I still havent got that shiny grimer yet!My friend has on e soooooo I might get it from him.No just kidding I ewill get one on my own!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
my dare is over already :/ no luck with mudkip or horsea but i havent hatched any horsea, i just wanna level him up to seadra aND MIGHT AS WELL GET TRADING POKEMON AS WELL (TO MY COLOSEUM) sorry for caps pressed it instead of a *slaps self*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
you need to post spam for your desktop? you are so weird...
and, if you took the time to type that explanation of your caps lock... why didn't you just correct it? :P dork... anyway... i'm in history posting and talking on aim, cuz i'm cool, bye for now

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
shut it !! wasnt bothered back spacing :P anyway no luck with shinies was playing pro evo 4 online

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
has anyone had any luck with shinies lately.i saw a shiney chansey in the safari zone this morning.but just as i threw a ball it fled.sob sob sob.

Years
Hey guys, my friend found a Shiny Machoke and he traded to me and now I have a Shiny Machamo, so in my "Shiny Pokedex" I have two more Pokemon, Shiny Machoke and Shiny Machamp!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
o no... i would probably end up hurting myself over trying to find all the unowns in shiny form...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ahh! i know i'll end up trying and failing.... most people can't even collect them all in non-shiny form...

Back