• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Is it wrong for me to post on this account every now and then? :< I like the theme, OK. It's cute and simple.

Pfffft Shawn I'm the same way. Gdit TWEWY (which my friend is still borrowing...though being OCD about the cartridges he can keep it since apparently the sticker with the title came off; I haven't played TWEWY in forever anyway).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
20. I haven't played TWEWY in a while now, maybe they'll make a sequel and that reminds me I still need to get DQM Joker 2.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
21. Never played the worlds ends with you, because I didn't like the boxart. Maybe I shouldn't be judging books by their covers. XD

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years

I need catching up on here! Umm, quick question. Why is this thread and the TCTI not stickied anymore?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Look at the feedback thread, Jalorda. It should be on the first page somewhere. But yes. Apparently we are such cruel people. But eh, I'm sure everyone can get over it as long as they don't hold a grudge or anything.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
27. I'll always be weird and cruel because it's in my nature I guess.

Either that or maybe me and moderators in general just don't like each other due to the shaky past with them that formed my hatred for moderators in general at first glance especially with a fellow by the name of Marzbar who I still despise to this day for his retardation even when there was one mod who I was really good friends with by the name of Kris but **** happened and he got his account deleted. Wish I could still hear from him again though, no homo BTW.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Awww. I like you, Xulex! There isn't really anyone here on PC that I absolutely hate. If the think I do it's all in their imagination.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
30. That's what Marzbar said before he banned me and a friend of mine for 3 days under completely false charges because he got pissed when I bought up Chris Jericho going to another branch in the WWE on a wrestling thread back then, but I digress as I'm in a cranky mood right now as the trail of corpses I left while coming here should prove that lol.

There's nobody on here that I flat out hate..........yet, but if you're too afraid to make enemies then you're too afraid to make friends too as they come hand in hand IMO.

Xulex?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'll... refrain from commenting anymore then. /doesn't need anyone else hating her.

Typos. Gotta love 'em.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
32. Don't worry Peachy-San I still like ya lol.

Anyways, I really should get Monster Hunter or God Of war for my PSP sometime, gotta have something to play besides Ultimate Ghosts N Goblins and Persona 3 Portable.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Look at the feedback thread, Jalorda. It should be on the first page somewhere. But yes. Apparently we are such cruel people. But eh, I'm sure everyone can get over it as long as they don't hold a grudge or anything.

*holds grudge* EVIL. -3-

@Miss Doronjo - Nope. :3 What were you mod of again? I just knew you were a mod, but I only saw that once or twice and since it had nothing to do with the RP Corner, I didn't care all that much. :P (though I'm still a bit jealous, rawr >:U)

@Xulek - Kris? Aw, that's the name of my very first and one of my main RP character's. :3
The closest person I knew to that went by . . . Krisp. She despised me, I wasn't too fond of her. Then I got banned. Although I did do some stupid things, I think she just flat out hated me and that helped me get banned, lol.
Luckily I don't hold a grudge against mods. Anymore, at least. xD

*eye twitch* watching American Idol . . . oh . . . ew . . . some of these auditions are just plain bad. xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
34. I believe my first RP character was a blood mage/swordsman by the name of Ven Yakekuso on an RPG called Everend back then, now that I think about it I could have done a lot better with my character but if I started RP'ing again sometime soon I'd brush up on my writing ability a bit.

Yeah, same thing with me on a few other forums too, if I come to contact with a mod I either start to like them a bit or just flat out despise them lol. I try not to hold grudges nowadays but I'm not a very forgiving person by nature lol.

Oh god that show's still on?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Well, we could always use more RPers in the RP Corner. GO NAOW. Desert Peaches and Netto and come join us! HELP US TAKE OVER THE WORLD!! OR, at least, the PC. >:3

Well, it's not that bad a show. Just . . . some of the people . . . they're just so . . . BUT THEY MAKE FOR GOOD LULZ >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back