• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Battle Victory Payment from Criminals...WEIRD? O.o

Whistler

Questioner
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2014
"Stop meddling in Team Rocket's affairs! ...But here is your victory money from that last Pokemon battle."

...It just seems weird. You get money for every trainer battle you win, even from the battles against Pokemon criminals. They still pay you!! :O

Thoughts? XD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I always though the way the game handled evil teams was silly. They completely adhere to the rules of Pokemon battles, including never attacking the trainer and only holding 6 Pokemon and leaving you alone if you beat them. Luckily the manga and the anime to an extent fight this, with evil teams doing bad things because they're bad. :3

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Never really paid much attention to it, to tell the truth. The only thing I really noticed was that their Pokemon were leveled around the same that yours would be and that always confused me because you want your plan to work so why send a bunch of people with level 10 Rattatas?

Back