• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

lia

im back.lets rule pc again
Years
i think this hack is cool..
so good luck to you..
ive watched the video
and it is really impressive..

so keep it up!

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
UPDATE: Improved the main events in Viridian City to more closely reflect Episode 2 of the anime - Misty now appears in the Pokémon Centy when you enter complaining about her bike and TEAM ROCKET appears inside when you try to leave and attacks you.

ok. But you can make it 1 tile lower beacuse the tree covers it and you can add some d/p pokemon

I might move it up, since there's more room above than there is below.

Dex No11 : Are ya doin' this hack all alone?

Yep, I am as of right now.

I like the video! The great part was when Pikachu attacked those Spearows and disappeared. Good luck on this hack!

Thanks! :)

This sounds so cool :D If you want help with the OWs i can help :D i might seeem new but i have been spriting some time :D

I was considering adding Officer Jenny's motorcycle. If you feel like it you could try your hand at that.

i think this hack is cool..
so good luck to you..
ive watched the video
and it is really impressive..

so keep it up!

Thank you! :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2011
this looks amazing mate, your really working fast on this and from what i have seen it looks by far the best anime hack ever. after you release beta 1 put this thread in hacks showcase.

excellant stuuf mate it you need anyone to beta test. i am your man. i have beta tested many games such as liquid crystal and shiny gold.

ps jsut fix your backspite.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
It's already better than any anime hack made, partially because those people trying to make anime hacks never ever succeeded.

..here's to the hope that you do.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
this is a pretty good hack you got coming along. I cant wait to play it;). the only advice i have to give is, some of your sprites r weird and unshaded. your going to fix that, right?

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
UPDATE: I got Viridian Forest the way I want it - you can catch Caterpie, Weedle, Kakuna, Metapod, Pidgey and Pidgeotto in the wild; Team Rocket shows up to try to steal Pikachu; you face the BUG CATCHER SAMURAI, join him in his cabin, and then are attacked by a wild BEEDRILL.

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement! The more support I have, the more I want to make it as good as possible. :)

Wow that's even more impressive :)
Btw ya can make some good sprites join you and your hack could gain some awards :)

I'll do my best. :)

this looks amazing mate, your really working fast on this and from what i have seen it looks by far the best anime hack ever. after you release beta 1 put this thread in hacks showcase.

excellant stuuf mate it you need anyone to beta test. i am your man. i have beta tested many games such as liquid crystal and shiny gold.

ps jsut fix your backspite.

Thanks! Anyone who wants to be a beta tester is welcome! Thanks for the offer. Yeah, I'll have to work on the backsprite. :embarrass

It's already better than any anime hack made, partially because those people trying to make anime hacks never ever succeeded.

..here's to the hope that you do.

I'll do my best. Progress will go slower once I get a job, though, so I'm getting as much in as I can now.

this is a pretty good hack you got coming along. I cant wait to play it;). the only advice i have to give is, some of your sprites r weird and unshaded. your going to fix that, right?

I know the Team Rocket sprite isn't the best. I'll take all suggestions comments and try to make things look better when I can.

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
awesome, hack
Good Luck with it.
It's looks like you have done the events really well
better than my first accempt at doing them
and you might add the Orange Islands
so is Kanto and Orange the only regions you have
well good luck with it
and you should play my hack to see how the ideas where put in
and is it going to follow the events Ash did or the story (becasue that it really hard to do)

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I've worked out the events from episode 7 and uploaded the gym battle:

Ash battles Misty, then gets rudely interrupted by Team Rocket and the vaccuum/hose contraption they stole. I skipped the meat of the battles.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
nice work but you can improve team rocket sprites

Yeah, I know. It's not a top priority right now, though.

Wow second badge already? Ya sure working very hard.
If I could ask after which battle are ya gonna release first beta?

I want to get through 25 episodes first. So after I put in the event for catching Primeape, which is after the fourth gym battle, which in the game will be against Sabrina.

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
nice video,

but, It was too much fire-red for me and not anime like
misty wasn't actally the leader (one that day)
and Ash was going to get the badge and not battle Misty was upset about that so she challged Ash to a proper gym battle so he could propley earn the badge

so you should make Firered Misty be more like Anime Misty

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
nice video,

but, It was too much fire-red for me and not anime like
misty wasn't actally the leader (one that day)
and Ash was going to get the badge and not battle Misty was upset about that so she challged Ash to a proper gym battle so he could propley earn the badge

so you should make Firered Misty be more like Anime Misty

Actually, the Misty Sprite looks like the Anime Misty Sprite.
This Hack is set as a RPG Typed Hack, how do you except this to not look like
FR like?

Good vid, BTW, Metapod.
If you need help on Editing the OW Sprites, I'm here to help!

Also, is Staryu and Starmie the only Pokemon that Misty has during
the real Anime Gym Battle?

Back