• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
Alex i was thinking of having something with a pokemon hunt maybe having it eating the pink fruit like the rhyhorn that nintendo made :)

any good?

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Alex i was thinking of having something with a pokemon hunt maybe having it eating the pink fruit like the rhyhorn that nintendo made :)

any good?
Yeah lol I want to make a variety of hunts so the player can find a pokemon he or she likes so yeah the pink ryhorn would be a good idea.Il make so its noticable different:)

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
maybe not have rhyhorn maybe a differant type like a pink phanpy or something rather than copying them :)

also you could make an excillent evo of donphan like they did to rhyhorn except better then donphan could have a really cool evo that could be pink

ps cheak out the pm i just sent you about the legend ;)

~kian

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years
Another hunt :)

Black-Widow Spinarak
Physical description: A large black spinarak, with longer white fangs dipped in purple poison and blood red eyes.
Hunt Name: Into The Web
Reward: $1500, Spider's Silk
Waah! I was catching this awesome caterpie, and then this huge black thing jumped out and dragged it away! Please help, i'm scared to go outside, I can see a big pair of red eyes looking at me from the bush!
Posted by: Bugcatcher Jordan

Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
LOLOLOl Im definatly adding this one... lol il even make a tile with a bush with glowing eyes on it

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
darkponyta1.png
A.
darkponyta1v.png
B

Cant figure out what tone to use for the flame guys any suggestions???
Nightmare Ponyta Im making a fakemon evo for it to

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years

Good, but I was thinking completely black without the markings, sort of Dusknoirs colours :)
@ Blackpant1- Sorry, I meant Spinarak, it was going to be surskit originally.

Not sure what you think about this but something slightly different. Based off one of the hunts from FFXII, it is infact a trick hunt to lure you into an attack from an angry Team Galaxy grunt looking for revenge. The grunt had however found a strange pokemon and captured it. When you defeat the grunt, the pokemon turns on him and runs away. After the grunt leaves, you approach the pokemon, which is now friendly towards you, and you capture it.

Bolt Trapinch
Physical description: A bright yellow Trapinch, with small spikes on it's back.
Hunt Name: Surging Fury
Reward: $2250, Surge Protector, Various Healing Items
Found this devilish bugger sapping the power from some poor woman's house, need a good trainer to put it in its place.
Posted by: Electrician Ryan (Really Team Galactic Grunt)

Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Good, but I was thinking completely black without the markings, sort of Dusknoirs colours :)
@ Blackpant1- Sorry, I meant Spinarak, it was going to be surskit originally.

Not sure what you think about this but something slightly different. Based off one of the hunts from FFXII, it is infact a trick hunt to lure you into an attack from an angry Team Galaxy grunt looking for revenge. The grunt had however found a strange pokemon and captured it. When you defeat the grunt, the pokemon turns on him and runs away. After the grunt leaves, you approach the pokemon, which is now friendly towards you, and you capture it.

Bolt Trapinch
Physical description: A bright yellow Trapinch, with small spikes on it's back.
Hunt Name: Surging Fury
Reward: $2250, Surge Protector, Various Healing Items
Found this devilish bugger sapping the power from some poor woman's house, need a good trainer to put it in its place.
Posted by: Electrician Ryan (Really Team Galactic Grunt)
Hey good hunt ideas fish.. I could literally make a sandstorm flygon dragon/ground but with lightningmoves. or drag/electric Oh u mean trick hunt like when you had to fight bgammon or whatever that lizard dudes name is

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years
Hey good hunt ideas fish.. I could literally make a sandstorm flygon dragon/ground but with lightningmoves. or drag/electric Oh u mean trick hunt like when you had to fight bgammon or whatever that lizard dudes name is

Yep, exactly :)
The Sandstorm flygon sounds brilliant, I never thought of that!

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
Lol- here's a idea. A corrupted Mr mime, the evil clown pokemon.

Hunt Name: Dude! We got clown issues!
Bounty: I'll give you $500 to take care of this problem, and let you keep the thing.
But, dude, YOU are paying for the demented creature's therapy.

Dude! Hey, Dude! Do ya know the carnival that comes by every fall? Yeah, we have, like, a major problem! Me and some other dudes went in the haunted house, and, like, ran into invisible walls! One of my buds went into another room by himself and came out yelling about a clown painting that tried to grab him! Ya gotta do something, man!

Surfer Steve

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years

Bounty: I'll give you $500 to take care of this problem, and let you keep the thing.

Dude! Hey, Dude! Do ya know the carnival that comes by every fall? Yeah, we have, like, a major problem! Me and some other dudes went in the haunted house, and, like, ran into invisible walls! One of my buds went into another room by himself and came out yelling about a clown painting that tried to grab him! Ya gotta do something, man!

Surfer Steve

Excellent, I love it, very original :)

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
ANYWAY HERES A LIL UPDATE PEOPLE:)

TEAM INFINITY:

Team infinity's leaders are composed of a group of psychics each adept to there own power....I want to tell you what they are up to but Ill do that later:) I really dont wanna spoil it.

Here is my fav member from team infinity(he is a umbrakinetic and has a mysterious background along with being one of the strongest leaders in the team)yes his name is supposed to be spelled that way:)

ECLYPSE
eclypse.png
~Human nature will never change, I pity their existence...~
by: Eclypse

ALSO HERES THE FEMALE HERO:)

starby.png
STAR age:17
~Just because Im a girl doesnt mean I cant beat you~
By: Star

HERE IS A COMMON ALIEN POKEMON YOU WILL RUN INTO THROUGHOUT THE GAME
alieni.png

The first forms name is Capu Lazo it is just a single Alien type... It is also the professors favorite Pokemon:)

FINALLY I DECIDED TO REDO THE BADGES:) I LIKE THEM ALOT MORE THAN THE OLD ONES

badges.png

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK GUYS:)

Surfer Steve
LMAO OH WOW PEOPLE HAVE GREAT IDEAS LOL. IM DEFINATLE ADDING THIS ONE TO:) MIGHT HAVE TO DO SOME TILESET EDITING FOR THE CARNIVAL

Last edited:

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years
ANYWAY HERES A LIL UPDATE PEOPLE:)

TEAM INFINITY:

Team infinity's leaders are composed of a group of psychics each adept to there own power....I want to tell you what they are up to but Ill do that later:) I really dont wanna spoil it.

Here is my fav member from team infinity(he has a mysterious background and he is one of the strongest leaders in the team)yes his name is supposed to be spelled that way:)

ECLYPSE
eclypse.png
~Human nature will never change, I pity their existence...~
by: Eclypse

ALSO HERES THE FEMALE HERO:)

starby.png
STAR age:17
~Just because Im a girl doesnt mean I cant beat you~
By: Star

HERE IS A COMMON ALIEN POKEMON YOU WILL RUN INTO THROUGHOUT THE GAME
alieni.png

The first forms name is Capu Lazo it is just a single Alien type

FINALLY I DECIDED TO REDO THE BADGES:) I LIKE THEM ALOT MORE THAN THE OLD ONES

badges.png

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK GUYS:)

LMAO OH WOW PEOPLE HAVE GREAT IDEAS LOL. IM DEFINATLE ADDING THIS ONE TO:) MIGHT HAVE TO DO SOME TILESET EDITING FOR THE CARNIVAL

Cool :) They all look fantastic, especially Eclypse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back