• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
Mr Mime ticked me off. He was always cheerful for no reason. At least now he can be truely demented and cheerful, at the same time. Being insane makes a good excuse.

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years
Mr Mime ticked me off. He was always cheerful for no reason. At least now he can be truely demented and cheerful, at the same time. Being insane makes a good excuse.

Your description reminds me a lot of The Joker from Batman xD
A demented Mr Mime would be pretty freaky.

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
I'll see what else I can come up with. Why don't someone try messing with chansey...

Edit: I'm thinking about a vampiric togekiss. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years
How about someone saw it because it looked sweet, when suddenly it bit them. A police officer comes around the corner with a light, the pokemon gets scared and flees, and the petition is posted by the officer?

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
Police Report
Creature Wanted, Identity Unknown
Bounty:$1,000 as well as evolution item of choice.

A person was attacked earlier by a strange pokemon. This menace must be stopped before others fall victim to the strange creature. The victim described it as a almost bat-like creature with fangs, ranging from black to a dark red color. It was about the size of a golbat. People are advised to be careful and remain inside at night, blah blah blah...

A Vampiric Togetic

Last edited:

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Are you the spriter darthvagabond? If so, you are an AMAZING spriter! I am truly amazed at your work.

If someone else did it, they deserve to get praised!

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Are you the spriter darthvagabond? If so, you are an AMAZING spriter! I am truly amazed at your work.

If someone else did it, they deserve to get praised!
Yes I sprited the fakemon from scratch....even the nintendo pokemon evos...I made the trainer andro from scratch as well as looking at the pose of jupiter from team galaxy to make eclypse. the altered nintendo pokemon( I sprited everything extra on them...) I had idea help for the hunts though from kian,fish,the smell, black ect..... I remade the badges myself:(
huh Im just tryin to get better.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Yes I sprited the fakemon from scratch....even the nintendo pokemon evos...I made the trainer andro from scratch as well as looking at the pose of jupiter from team galaxy to make eclypse. the altered nintendo pokemon( I sprited everything extra on them...) I had idea help for the hunts though from kian,fish,the smell, black ect..... I remade the badges myself:(
huh Im just tryin to get better.

You say it like you're a bad spriter. You're A-MA-ZING! Completely incredible!

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2021
hey that video looks awesome...
I like the type boxes... A new style.... That geodude OW looks funny.... But its still nice.
Good luck with the game...
I'll always support this!

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Really good video, um the books lying on the ground have a white square around them. Try to get rid of that. The Geodude OW should be recolored to match the Coredude sprite.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
The human OW's should be in a universal style. Like you have your player character in DP style and the NPC was from an older generation. It looks a bit weird to have it like that.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
ANYWAY HERES A LIL UPDATE PEOPLE:)

TEAM INFINITY:

Team infinity's leaders are composed of a group of psychics each adept to there own power....I want to tell you what they are up to but Ill do that later:) I really dont wanna spoil it.

Here is my fav member from team infinity(he is a umbrakinetic and has a mysterious background along with being one of the strongest leaders in the team)yes his name is supposed to be spelled that way:)

ECLYPSE
eclypse.png
~Human nature will never change, I pity their existence...~
by: Eclypse

ALSO HERES THE FEMALE HERO:)

starby.png
STAR age:17
~Just because Im a girl doesnt mean I cant beat you~
By: Star

HERE IS A COMMON ALIEN POKEMON YOU WILL RUN INTO THROUGHOUT THE GAME
alieni.png

The first forms name is Capu Lazo it is just a single Alien type... It is also the professors favorite Pokemon:)

FINALLY I DECIDED TO REDO THE BADGES:) I LIKE THEM ALOT MORE THAN THE OLD ONES

badges.png

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK GUYS:)

LMAO OH WOW PEOPLE HAVE GREAT IDEAS LOL. IM DEFINATLE ADDING THIS ONE TO:) MIGHT HAVE TO DO SOME TILESET EDITING FOR THE CARNIVAL

I think the lizard needs a little more tones of shading.
Other than that they all look amazing.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
hey that video looks awesome...
I like the type boxes... A new style.... That geodude OW looks funny.... But its still nice.
Good luck with the game...
I'll always support this!
thx for compliment and support:) yea the geodude ov is from pkmon ranger......now I wanna b lazy and leave it that way or I could redraw it for the game:) IMa make poll...

great update man and wow lots of great hunts ;) great geodude vid :)
thx bro lol im glad you like it....Im tryin not to spoil the game though thats why i do these tests :)

The video is excellent, well done ^^ I like the style you have done the geodude OW
THx man but th ov is from pokemon ranger.... I might remake from scratch

Really good video, um the books lying on the ground have a white square around them. Try to get rid of that. The Geodude OW should be recolored to match the Coredude sprite.
LOl yea I was going to do that in the first place but Im still debating on the sprite:)

The human OW's should be in a universal style. Like you have your player character in DP style and the NPC was from an older generation. It looks a bit weird to have it like that.
Yeah I get you... But I think that is the dp style man unless im tweeking lol

I think the lizard needs a little more tones of shading.
Other than that they all look amazing.
Thx already taken care of lol I added one mor color tone to it
capuklazu.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
Your badges look better now, But they're a little overcomplicated and therefore become somewhat indistinguishable in regards to exactly what type of Pokemon were used in the battle, which most Pokemon badges allow you to tell easily.

I still think you need new maps and better battle backgrounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back