• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7 years of PC… the old database way

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I was wondering why you didn't make it earlier, in accordance to last year. XD

But happy bday PC :D Try not to make people lose the game. Or kill your database.

Interestingly last night I dreamed that PC's database went back to when blogs came in and everything else was lost~

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
See when you say "the old database way" I'm reminded of that time when PC was down for like a month almost. :< I DON'T LIKE THAT OLD DATABASE.

but happy bday pc. <3

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
Erm.. happy birthday! I haven't really been active in the past two years but it's still good to see PC up and running after all these years.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
Happy birthday, PC! *gives cake* Three cheers for the internet's best Pokemon Forum. Hip-hip, HOORAY! Hip-hip, HOORAY! Hip-hip, HOORAY! xD

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Congratulations, PC. You're older than my sister. :3

Happy birthday, PC.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
All the cool kids were on the Ikonboard and celebrate that anniversary. Whenever it was. See? It's so cool it doesn't even have a date.
See when you say "the old database way" I'm reminded of that time when PC was down for like a month almost. :< I DON'T LIKE THAT OLD DATABASE.

but happy bday pc. <3
That was still this database. The old one was worse but in a different way. xD;

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
yay! happy birthday PC. though i havent been here for long

Years
Happy Birthday PC!

You have made life on the internet so fun and joyful, and I hope we are up an running for another 7 great years!

=D

Back