• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Has anyone seen Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night" video? It's hilarious, Kevin is so epic in it, and even Darren is at the start. :D

Also, don't diss Rebecca, Friday is one of my most favourite songs EVAR.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
guys guys guys guys guys i touched them. n___n; Or at least, Cory, Lea and Ashley (Finn, Rachel & Lauren). :D The glee tour stopped in Toronto over the weekend and I went with an Australian friend (who I met on PC) and our tickets turned out to be front row centre. n__n So during some of the performances, they'd reach out and touch our hands (which I thought was pretty brave of them, considering Darren got pulled into the crowd a few nights before). eeeeeeeeee. I'm still a bit giddy over it and I feel like I'm 12. XD; It was really awesome and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the film of it in theatres in 3D. :P Acoustic "Friday" was... definitely different.

I still need to check out Glee Project, but I've heard it isn't that great. :[ Is it worth the time or should I just find highlight videos or something?

I love that Katy Perry song and I hadn't seen the video yet. It's definitely not what I expected it would be. XD; And lmao Rebecca Black.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
guys guys guys guys guys i touched them. n___n; Or at least, Cory, Lea and Ashley (Finn, Rachel & Lauren). :D The glee tour stopped in Toronto over the weekend and I went with an Australian friend (who I met on PC) and our tickets turned out to be front row centre. n__n So during some of the performances, they'd reach out and touch our hands (which I thought was pretty brave of them, considering Darren got pulled into the crowd a few nights before). eeeeeeeeee. I'm still a bit giddy over it and I feel like I'm 12. XD; It was really awesome and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the film of it in theatres in 3D. :P Acoustic "Friday" was... definitely different.

You. Pictures. Darren's butt. Cory's smile. Any other hotness from the tour.

Cherrim

Years
Darren is REALLY HARD TO TAKE PICTURES OF BECAUSE HE NEVER STOPS MOVING. :( And all I brought was my phone. I haven't gone through and actually sorted the blurry messes from the decent pictures but I'll do it sometime this week.

For now... this is with no zoom. *w*
Spoiler:

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Darren is REALLY HARD TO TAKE PICTURES OF BECAUSE HE NEVER STOPS MOVING. :( And all I brought was my phone. I haven't gone through and actually sorted the blurry messes from the decent pictures but I'll do it sometime this week.

For now... this is with no zoom. *w*
Spoiler:
Total sexbomb..... totally.... awesome...

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Aaand why was this Australian Friend not me? D:
But yeah, in all seriousness, one thing that really irks me is Finn's singing face. I mean, whenever you see him singing it's like he's trying to force out some sort of emotion and hisface scrunches up and stuff and it just looks weird. The nationals episode was on last night here, and I just noticed it again, especially in New York, New York and Their first original song they performed.

Cherrim

Years
Because you aren't utterly nuts and didn't fly all the way to North America to see glee. XD;

:P Somehow, in the two years he's been in Glee Club, no one taught him not to look like he was in pain while singing? I have the same qualm with Kurt who looks like he's about to cry whenever he sings.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Because you aren't utterly nuts and didn't fly all the way to North America to see glee. XD;

:P Somehow, in the two years he's been in Glee Club, no one taught him not to look like he was in pain while singing? I have the same qualm with Kurt who looks like he's about to cry whenever he sings.
I think Kurt is an exception to the rule, since if it's a sad-ish song, then you're going to look like you're about to cry, which is just raw emotion, which is good when you sing. I just don't like Finn when he sings because he just looks like he's in agony when he does. He's got a good voice though. :)

One thing I just adore about Rachel's singing though is that she is able to put raw emotion into her song. I think I gained +67 points of respect for her after the Laryngitis episode, when she was attempting to sing The Climb. It must be hard to try and sing with a croaky voice when you're natually awesome at singing. :o

Cherrim

Years
I dunno, I find Kurt kind of painful sometimes... and he'll even do it for happy songs, iirc. :P

That episode kind of bugged me. XD; I went to an art school in high school and a lot of my friends were (and still are!) vocal students. One of them would often show up to school and outright refuse to talk, because she didn't want to damage her vocal chords. :( I expected Rachel to be like that but one of the worst things you can do when you have a bad cold or you're losing your voice is to strain yourself! I saw the episode coming and was so psyched for it but it ended up disappointing me a bit, haha. My friends are more hardcore than Rachel, I guess.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
omgomgomg

I've found the best thing since Naya Rivera.

Darren & Naya doing an acoustic Valerie! <3

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
omgomgomg

I've found the best thing since Naya Rivera.

Darren & Nay doing an acoustic Valerie! <3
*/Cough, cough.

Pretty much amazing, although the video sucks, it must of been amazing live. Seriously though, they're rocking it. :D

Femme Fatale

THE FEMME FATALE!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 20, 2011
I would love to join!

Been a HUGE Gleek since its "sneak peek" after the American Idol finale in 09 :) My favorite song has to be "Don't Rain On My Parade" or "Faithfully" AMAZING!!!!!!

gleek

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017

Woah... Anyone else notice what I noticed? No? Well here's a list.

0:29 - 0:31 ] Kurt's bag magically jumps from his left shoulder to his right.
1:10 ] Kurt stands up to dance...
1:12 ] Nope Kurt wants to sit down again.
1:15 ] NOPE Kurt wants to dance again....
1:18 ] Oh look Kurt is sitting down.. Again...
1:25 ] JEEZE KURT MAKE UP YOUR MIND YOU MAGICAL WIZARD

So yeah... Either kurt is magic or....

GLEE'S CONTINUITY FAILS!....Again....Yes that's right. It's not the only time.

Cherrim

Years
Well his boyfriend is Harry Potter with a haircut. Maybe Dalton Academy is really Hogwarts, they just had to hide it when they recorded Glee there. :c

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I've noticed that sort of miscontinuity as well. I noticed it in the first episode, where you see Puck say something when they're all bullying Kurt, and then next scene he's right there picking him up. It's weird to see that sort of magical insta movement. :P

Back