• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikakitten's Land of Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
It's done! What are we going to do today Pika? Same thing we try to do everyday Necrum... please our fans with multiple sprites! Cookie if you get the reference.
GSCStyleBlackKyurem.png

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

pikakitten

Years
You get a cookie! Ironically I realized that I made Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Black Kyurem, White Kyurem. I now predict Keldeo from someone.

pikakitten

Years
@ rpryor03 sorry I couldn't do more to it but after GSC there were fewer changes to the sprites I changed outline and some shading.
RSEStyleKeldeo.png

@Necrum made him/her look like candy corn and Jason
HappinyHalloweenAccessory.png

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Hmm. Not quite what I was expecting, but it works! Here's another one for my Halloween theme:

Pokemon: Togepi
Specifics: Dressed up as a pumpkin. This is gonna be so freakin cute!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
They won't be going up until Halloween, then they'll stay up until December. Next month I'll be requesting Christmas decor!

Also want to compliment how good these are even though you're using a phone! I didn't know this stuff could be done on a phone!

pikakitten

Years
Thanks! If you have android then you can look up pixel art and there is the app I use but why use that when you can request from your friend; the devout member of Pokecommunity, PikakittenX. I upload it all on my Photobucket I have a few works from my hack also remember me saying I predicted Keldeo? I assumed it would be GSC not RSE, what a surprise especially considering that they were my first games and more great memories. If you want you can take some sprites from there but please ask because some are for my hack, my Sprite to eXcite entries, and works that my old spriter for Team DarkPurity, shinysweety who unfortunately left, I still kept them so. Anyways thanks!

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Photobucket account
http://s1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff499/Pikakitten/#!cpZZ3QQtppZZ16

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Sorry to request Keldeo again, but I think Resolute forme is much cooler.
Pokemon: Keldeo (Resolute Forme)
Game: White 2
Devamp to: Gold

pikakitten

Years
You didn't already ask for a Keldeo that was rpryor03 and guess what? I already made it it's on my Photobucket and I'm too lazy to post it so...

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Freaking... beautiful.

I was actually talking about rpryor03's request when I said that. I know I didn't make a request for a Keldeo.

MORE HALLOWEEN!
Pokemon: Charmander
Specifics: Ummm... Batman.

I wonder if these devamped sprites could be effectively imported into a GSC hack. Of course after shrinking them a little.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
Would like an alternate form.

Pokemon: Duskull
Specifics: Looking like this dude.
Ghini.png
Ghini.png

You can add the lantern if you want.

The higher resolution one from n64 games.

Big_Poe_%28Ocarina_of_Time_and_Majora%27s_Mask%29.png
140px-Poe_%28Majora%27s_Mask%29.png

Last edited:

pikakitten

Years
Freaking... beautiful.
What? The Keldeo or everything?

I was actually talking about rpryor03's request when I said that. I know I didn't make a request for a Keldeo.
Oh ok. Sorry

MORE HALLOWEEN!
Pokemon: Charmander
Specifics: Ummm...
Batman.
Here you go! I know it sucks but Batman isn't something I know very well.
CharmanderBatmanHalloweenAccessory.png

I wonder if these devamped sprites could be effectively imported into a GSC hack. Of course after shrinking them a little.
Maybe. With the right programming of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back