• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Supernatural is pretty cool but it gets pretty crazy later on. Didn't watch it past season three or four or something like that.

... oh i didn't see thenext page. Welp. Nice face you made there Pokey.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Iris is Champion, Ghetsis has a mental breakdown and Colress is part of Team Plasma

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Season Two Finale.

I'm up to where I was before I stupidly turned off my DS. Now to head towards the seventh badge.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Five-six hours later I have finished obtaining the eighth gym and ... oh yeah on Route 22. So heading towards where Plasma is I guess.

Team is in my signature, levels ranging from 47-49. Hoping to at least be in the mid-50s by the time I reach the Elite Four. If I manage to make it to the upper-50s that would be glorious. Won't have to do any grinding or anything if that happens to be the case. Chances of this happening knowing my luck though is well... pretty low.

/no1currs tara stop typing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have a Scrafty. I am prepared this time (unlike last time with Ghetsis in which I had to lose to him and then teach my Reuniclus Focus Blast before I could beat him as I had no fighting Pokemon).

Also her highest leveled Pokemon is level 59 so I'm pretty sure I'll be fine. I've never really been above the Elite Four's level while facing them the first time round. Ever.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

good luck with that, I'm whupping my way through the PWT

sucks you have to beat World leaders 10 times before you even have a shot at the Champions

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

True on that, really sucks. But what can we do but play to complete the game.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Lapras is a better choice since it can tank its way through thick and thin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back