• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
Where do you go after beating 3rd gym and in the waterwave path? I talked to fat guy about the broken ship and looked all over that place but i couldn't find a way to go

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
Talk to Luke in the Stardust Fountain which is south to waterwave path and get the HM03. Return to the Mt.Skywall in the sky path and use rock smash.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
1158 in the skylight villa gym where did the pokemon go?? where can i find him??
You can try to find it in those potted plants in that battle base,you'll need to find it for two times.
where is the azure flute?? i cant find it in central.
Yes,I make it difficult to be found on purpose,you can try to search for it near the trees of the Central Area.

loonie23

Pokemaniac™
Years
i found some bugs in half leaf cave i can walk through the water . And some words like true in the game it is ture. Im playing 1.99

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
i found some bugs in half leaf cave i can walk through the water . And some words like true in the game it is ture. Im playing 1.99

Thanks for telling me this,the bug which you can walk through the water was fixed,but as for the word "ture" error...I really cannot remember where I made this mistake,but I'll keep on seeking for it and I'll fix it as I find it.

I Just edited some towns of TYRON in the newer fixed version,here,the screenshots of the edited towns.
MAPS_zpsf9265321.png

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
but as for the word "ture" error...I really cannot remember where I made this mistake,but I'll keep on seeking for it and I'll fix it as I find it.
This kind of a job could be done in 5 seconds without even knowing where the text error is located. You simply have to open the rom file with a hex editor, open pokemon emerald table file with it, search for "ture" and find the text string with the error instantly.

Just saying, and it's no way difficult to do either.

kensarcher

Hack Addict
Years
i found grammar errors like "advanture, advantuer, our's member, etc so many to mention"
Map location Bug.. but its fine as long as this bug doesnt affect the game..

by the way what level should pichu evolve? dunno the value of its happiness now..

:D

loonie23

Pokemaniac™
Years
i found grammar errors like "advanture, advantuer, our's member, etc so many to mention"
Map location Bug.. but its fine as long as this bug doesnt affect the game..

by the way what level should pichu evolve? dunno the value of its happiness now..

:D

what version did you play the 2.03 has fixed the map bug but not some grammar

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2019
I don't know if it's been corrected but in version 1.75 , if you use dig just outside the waterfall which hides mew, you get transported to rose town.

Also is there a requirement to catch mew ?
I am not able to climb the stairs leading to it. Something invisible blocks the way

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
hey i need your help.
i was playing pokemon victory fire v1.91 and i dont find a key in crystal villa, i have found cressalia but dont any key :/

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I don't know if it's been corrected but in version 1.75 , if you use dig just outside the waterfall which hides mew, you get transported to rose town.

Also is there a requirement to catch mew ?
I am not able to climb the stairs leading to it. Something invisible blocks the way

Just try the newest version 2.03,I think you can pass the stairs now,but the bug about Escape Rope...I still haven't fix it.

where we have 2 go after beating the third gym (redwood city) ? in version 2 ??????????

Go to Waterwave Path to battle Luke and Eva near the Stardust Fountain,they'll give you HM06,you can use it to break the rugged rock which blocks another passage in Mt.Skywall.

hey i need your help.
i was playing pokemon victory fire v1.91 and i dont find a key in crystal villa, i have found cressalia but dont any key :/

You can get a key after you find and defeat a member of Dark Workers for four times,you can find him the first time in Redwood City.

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
Man i beat the elite 4 and i took the ferry but when i arrive to crystal villa, there is my rival in a house and he he want to me to search a key but a went to rose town and there is nithing, just cressalia and near of rose town there are a indent but i dont know how to do to find the key :s i had 2 days searching and there's no any member of the team to fight.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2019
Man i beat the elite 4 and i took the ferry but when i arrive to crystal villa, there is my rival in a house and he he want to me to search a key but a went to rose town and there is nithing, just cressalia and near of rose town there are a indent but i dont know how to do to find the key :s i had 2 days searching and there's no any member of the team to fight.

Look at the reply above yours.
It has the same question

kensarcher

Hack Addict
Years
what version did you play the 2.03 has fixed the map bug but not some grammar

im playing 2.03.. but my character/pokemon location was bug when you look it on pokenav/pokedex(area)

i dont like pichu now :D i choose tynamo much better than ever.. i accidentally enountered after my repel worn off :D

by the way is there any other region in this game, which those 2 lovers belong?
or it ends after the league?..

currently collecting my last badge for now :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
im playing 2.03.. but my character/pokemon location was bug when you look it on pokenav/pokedex(area)

i dont like pichu now :D i choose tynamo much better than ever.. i accidentally enountered after my repel worn off :D

by the way is there any other region in this game, which those 2 lovers belong?
or it ends after the league?..

currently collecting my last badge for now :D

There's not any other regions avaliable in this hack,but that doesn't means this hack ends after the league,you just finished 60% of this hack.after that,you can go to Western TYRON and Central Area,collect 6 emblems and challenge the Challenge Bridge,and there's some more events in western TYRON.And you'll not be able to meet Luke and Eva after you met them in Halfleaf City,but they'll be mentioned to have been to western TYRON,because the next hack I'm working on will be about them,so they'll not be seen again in this hack.

Back