• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who believes in the possibility of Real Pokemon??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
Years
Before PC dumped their old stuff, I made a post about how it could be possible to have real live Pokemon in the world...Yes I still believe that it is possible. Well, I am going to make a shoking conefesion; I have reason to believe that I at least carry Mewtwo DNA...If I am not being transformed into Mewtwo. Either the Govt. or the Aquillian Renegades have done this do me as an expiriment to see if they can successifully use something called genetic resequencing. This sound completly crazy to me...but why do ppl keep teeling me (plus the spirits) that it is true??

Who believes its possible to have real Pokemon?
Who believes that it is possible that ppl can be using genetic resequencing to transform me into Mewtwo?

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
Years
I do belive it possible. I don't know about the mewtwo part, but then again, I'm not a geneticist. Half the time when I'm riding in a car on a dark night, I expect to see an Umbreon running through the fields. *good thread, gets people thinking ;) *

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
somehow, I just cannot imagine real pok?mon.

I just can't imagine what a pok?mon would look like outside of an animated anime world...

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Impossible, Pokemon was made up, Let me see, I'll make something called dumbmon and then there will be dumbmon running around, it's not like G*D told Satoshi Tajiri to make Pokemon and then it will become real.

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
Years
  • Age 35
  • Pu?
  • Seen Apr 30, 2008
Not again.
I've seen the old posts and it is really impossible to have real pokemon. Omega's right about one thing, because those Pokemon would have a mind of their own, and would probably not listen to you like the game pokemon do. Look at Mewtwo?

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
As fun and awesome and wonderful as a real-life pokemon/pokemon world would be...I doubt it. And jmac, if you honestly, truly believe that...get help. Seriously.

TeNk

Banned User
Years
Dizzy said:
LMAO @ Keleri , that was cute.

I also believe in The tooth fairy as well as Pokemon... lmao

It's a wonder how evil these anime creators can be. They are brain washing people into a fantasy world that will never come true. I mean, lets just say there's a possibility of a portal dimension opening right in front of your house and Professor Oak comes out and say, Pokemon is real. You are a trainer, go get some pokemon and stop Team Rocket. Get my point here? It's the mental sickness going around you guys, deadlier than AIDS/SARS.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
TeNk said:
It's a wonder how evil these anime creators can be. They are brain washing people into a fantasy world that will never come true. I mean, lets just say there's a possibility of a portal dimension opening right in front of your house and Professor Oak comes out and say, Pokemon is real. You are a trainer, go get some pokemon and stop Team Rocket. Get my point here? It's the mental sickness going around you guys, deadlier than AIDS/SARS.

I don't think that's the anime creators' faults. They're just making a cartoon to entertain people. It's your own fault (or your parents', whatever) if you can't discern the difference between fantasy and reality.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
TeNk said:

and who are you to judge what is real and what is not?

how can we be so sure that this world is real while Pokemon world is not? Apply what you saw on Matrix (1 or 2) please...

i always wanted Pokemon World to be real... it's an ideal utopia unlike the dytopia (or is it distopia? darn it i'm forgetting all of my vocabs...) we're in now

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
This is a useless thread.. : P Now who in the world will believe that Pokemon are real? O.o;; Pokemon exists? Of course it does! Just like Chucky from Child's Play exists too! Of course Pokemon don't exist!

They're just cartoons meant to entertain! Nothing more, nothing less! @_@ How can anyone believe that? LOL @ Keleri.

You do got a point there, Keleri and Shiny_Jiggly. Ooh! Yugi! *chases Yugi and glomps him* I LUV YUGI!!!

Pokemon doesn't exist, people.. I do kinda wish they existed, but we also got to be real! Just cus people make stuff up don't mean it's gonna happen..

~CaRtOON

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Though I don't believe pokemon are naturally alive, I believe some geneticist will try to make a real pokemon.Then again, I doubt they will waste time trying to make one.

TeNk

Banned User
Years
DragonTrainer said:
Though I don't believe pokemon are naturally alive, I believe some geneticist will try to make a real pokemon.Then again, I doubt they will waste time trying to make one.

I'm not sure if a geneticist would actually waste his valuable time making a kids show monster. Although, I do believe if Pokemon had more hits that it already had they would probably have made a large size machine of pokemon. That would probaby cost around 500-1000$. And to answer the question from Frostweaver: I have nothing to say about this one because I don't know what you mean. If you meant that the world we are living in is fake and Pokemon is real and the fact that we don't even know which one is real? Pokemon is a anime, nothing more... Matrix is a movie thats interesting, nothing more... Matrix may apply that kind of theory but the REAL world does not.. I am nobody to judge this but trust me, I can tell the difference between what is real and what is fake.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
*gapes* You're turning into a Mewtwo?! o_o That's a bit crazy...
And yeah, I've heard of scientists that are trying to create real live Pok?mon, such as Pikachu. But... I doubt that they could even come close to making it realistic like on the show. ._. *sighs* And unfortunately, Pok?mon isn't real. It never will be... It was just created to entertain people, and make lotsa lotsa money. $_$

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
Years
Just FYI: The US Govt. Has cevert Matrix technology....The Govt. has been using this Matrix technology for war training.

And another point I would like to bring foward is that the Govt. WOULD WASTE THE TIME to create Pokemon IF THEY COULD use THIER NEW CREATION for major uses like WAR...Pokemon could end up making a better army than humans.

ANOTHER FYI: The Aquillian Renegades are a group of aliens that went against the laws of the planets Govt. They are willing to do anything, and they are ruthless. The planet Aquilla is approx. 45 LY from here.

OWWWW-My whole freakin body hurts..

BugaBog

People, they come and go!
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 6, 2007
Actually Pokemon is possible to exist, think about genetics, in the future whether it be 2006 or 3000 it will be possible to create cretures that will look like Pokemon and can shoot leaves and flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back