• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I hear ya. ;( I got a biology test on Wednesday and I got finals in April...so not ready. At least I'll be done soon. And spring break isn't too far off. Still need a job though, and I'm taking summer classes. :/

I just wanna play Pokemon and buy Pokemon cards. v_v

Years
I'm in the same boat. Senior year is coming to a close so I have a lot of stuff to do ;_; I also need a summer job and I don't even know where I'm going to school next year.

On another note, I am almost finished with my favorites challenge! I'm also part-way through my ultimate green monocolor run so I'm actually gonna be finishing up challenges (as is my new years resolution).

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I don't know if this is the place to says this, but I just have to let it out, in my username challenge, I'm using Ivysaur until I get a Jynx or a Lickitung. My Ivysaur is already level 40-ish~ and I'm up to the part where I wake up the Snorlax. I can't tell you how many trainers I skipped on purpose so that I can battle them when I get my Jynx/Lickitung @_@

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I do that too when I'm getting close to getting a new party member and I know it's gonna be far behind in level haha.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
More of y'all should show up in #swablunest. It gets awfully lonely sometimes! Perhaps I should make an emblem for it.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
An Easter event sounds interesting, can't wait to see what happens next year :o. Also never been to Swablu's Nest :(, should sometime! :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I've been in #swablunest since the beginning of time. :3c
...even though I only started doing challenges like three days ago BUT WHATEVER MAN

Oh but wow I am trying to train up a Magikarp on HG right now and I do not understand how I did this before. Like I've had a Magikarp -> Gyarados on like every other playthrough of any Pokémon game and I don't remember training it ever being this frickin difficult/tedious/painful. How did I manage it so many times in the past?!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
In my water monotype for blue version, I only had gyarados and wartortle until after waking snorlax, and both of them are in the high 30s. I'm adding two new members now though, and I even managed to skip almost every trainer in Pokemon tower.

I am almost always in #swablunest, as Syd knows, and it really does get lonely in there.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It doesn't help that I'm in central time zone, I suppose lol. ;( If more people would go in throughout the day, I think that'd help. But time zones are an issue, yeah. I usually just leave the chat up when I'm online whether no one's there or not.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I leave the chat up whether I'm there or not haha. Mainly because I just leave my computer on until it forces me to restart it and I forget about the chat for weeks if I close it.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I usually leave myself in there if I sign on during mornings (which is usually only Tuesdays and Thursdays). I sometimes sign on from my phone as Petilil, but no one is in there when I do that haha.

Years
I was thinking about making a challenge where you have to complete a game using only pokemon found in another regions regional dex. What do you think?

Years
I guess it would have to exclude FireRed, LeafGreen and anything from Gen 1 xD
I don't think that would be a huge negative factor though would it?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It will deter players without trading capabilities that are using their actual cartridges, which can be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back