• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ♣♣♣ Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ♣♣♣ [Über 02/2007]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Nice, u inserted the Chimchar evos! ^^
It's so obvious Chimchar would look like that! :P
Very nice, Infernape looks kool! ^^
GL!

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Hey! I love the new sprites they are awesome!
I feel jealous now :D XD
Anyways, Best of Luck!
See you!

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
I tried playing the beta, but the starting screen was kinda bugged and then it froze...
what firered rom did u use exactly?

NeoS

Mexican Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
New Update!

New update!
07/01/08. New Pokemons. Piplup, Prinplup & Empoleon.

Scans:
Piplup.
131em5.png

13vy2.png

Prinplup.
141hj4.png

14kx3.png

Empoleon.
151ze1.png

15jv0.png

I tried playing the beta, but the starting screen was kinda bugged and then it froze...
what firered rom did u use exactly?
Original Red Fire English Rom [BPRE]. Ok?

That's all. xD
Credits: Front Sprites Piplup & Empoleon - Pokesho.
Back sprites & Prinplup Front Sprite. - Neos :cool:

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
Hi bro! As always ur hack is going great!
I love the sprites that u have added man!
Hope to see a video of a script soon.
good luck!

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
Hey, NEOS, still hope you dont want to murder me :/

Those sprites are looking good as usual,

Are you going to insert Shaymin Sky Forme? I have the sprite indexed.

DiggorysGremlin

Screw Pokemon. Facepunch ftw.
Years
I don't believe I've posted here yet.... :S Anyway, I really like your hack. I dowloaded the beta, not knowing it was in Spanish, but still managed to play it okay. The tiles are great, and I love the sprites of the three D/P starters. I lol'd at the Prinplup one. Good luck with the hack! :D

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
Neos nice to see that you put D/P pokemon in. I Like how you change allmost everything. But i'll be more happy if you'll post any screens of maps or something not just updates of inserted pokemon.
But i like it.

Good Luck!

Ryousha

Years
he sort of finished beta 2, he's just adding d/p pokemon :/

but you guys might want to wait because he still NEEDS to translate ALL ZEL's old SCRIPTS into english.

NeoS you have not that great english, find a good person who can trasnlate :)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hi there Neos, I was thinking about something since I see you adding the DP starters... Does that mean that you plan to change the starters that the game had originally? ('cause I think they were a good choice) Or maybe you're just using them as "fillers"?

I'll wait for the next updates, maybe we'll see more mapping? Or are you done with that for the next release?

KODER

MEXICAN HACKER
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2016
WoW Neos this hack always I like from the first time that observes it, and till now I continue liking it,the DP sprites meet brilliant,

luck bro.

ESPAÑOL:
WoW Neos este hack siempre me ha gustado desde la primera vez que lo vi, y hasta ahora me sigue gustando, los sprites DP se ven geniales,

suerte bro.

====>.::KODER::.<====

Years
Update!
Hi, I finished the event with Whitney, Latios, Latias, alexmad and team toxon! I'll make a video when Neos get time to inset the sprites... (That lazy villian!) now I'm rescripting mount moon (Since I hate only text edited events) In mount moon you'll see team toxon for the first time and magon... Both toghetter, but ehmm what can I say they don't like eachother very much... Or most don't like eachother very much... So do... Some even like eachother a bit to much..?
I can't tell any more, but I can tell lookout for a video, when neos inset the sprites (He's not a lazy villian, he's just busy with school... He's only a villian)

he sort of finished beta 2, he's just adding d/p pokemon :/

but you guys might want to wait because he still NEEDS to translate ALL ZEL's old SCRIPTS into english.

NeoS you have not that great english, find a good person who can trasnlate :)
No WE sort of not finished beta 2... I'm just not working that fast at the scripting...

Zel's old scripts are not just translated, they are repointed and rescript... ´
An exsample would be that the first one the play walk right up to the door and get teleported to the middle of the lab
New the door open, they both walk in, it close, they end in front of the door... And stuff like that...

Ryousha

Years
Well he said that the patch he gave me a long time ago was half done xD>.

Good luck, Son Sebbe.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
can some1 plz tell me if the beta posted on the 1st pg is in english>? thanks i really appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back