• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon SkyLine

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Angeallen and Devihel's appearence has been revamped, but that doesn't matter because we care about Angeallen because it's Angeallen, not for it's appearence alone.

Personally, I think it'd be great for any of the Dragon Gods to have a role in Skyline, but Skyline is unrelated to Ruby Destiny so I highly doubt that. Though at least I think some kind of Ruby Destiny cameo would be nice.

*sigh* You do realize it's joke, right?
I made a quick look at SkyLine and discovered that quite a lot of trainers are corrupt. A fix will be available soon, when I get home after work, that is.
I am so so sorry if it took my a while to realize this bug's game breaking. =(

Onto other topics...

Angeallen won't be showing in SkyLine though, nor any custom-made, 4th, 5th nor 6th generation POKéMON. I'll be sticking with the 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation of POKéMON. ^^
But maybe I'll add Angeallen, and a few others, if I feel like it =P

Hmm.. sounds fine. XD

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2013
Ooooh, this sounds interesting! (...Although the whole sinking boat washing up on a beach with an eevee thing... I'm pretty sure I read that in a fanfic once.)

I'll probably wait for some more bugfixes before I give this a try, but I'm definitely going to keep tabs!

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Ooh, I hope the Dragon Gods appear, maybe not as part of the story, but as some secret cameo.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
I am afraid I need to ask for help. Currently I have three badges and have gotten to mount starlight someone said that I need to go here to continue the storyline if I did not have surf. To continue I appear to need rock smash hm which I do not have. Can one of you guys please tell me where I could locate it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2014
Oh, another DJG hack, It's been a while since I last played one of DJG's hacks, but I hope that it will be awesome!

Years
I am afraid I need to ask for help. Currently I have three badges and have gotten to mount starlight someone said that I need to go here to continue the storyline if I did not have surf. To continue I appear to need rock smash hm which I do not have. Can one of you guys please tell me where I could locate it.
It is quite simple that you missed getting Rock Smash. DjG has mentioned on first page how you can get it. By the way HM Surf is not in the hack yet so the story goes through Mount Starlight.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014

I believe you get it from a guy in Moonlight town's PC.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
It is quite simple that you missed getting Rock Smash. DjG has mentioned on first page how you can get it. By the way HM Surf is not in the hack yet so the story goes through Mount Starlight.
Thanks I will look at the first page again.

Years
*sigh* Still no update from Jagold.
I'm sure a lot of good hackers and gamers are waiting so bad for updates..

Liogerzero

Aura Soldier
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 13, 2023
I have Loved this Hack so far and i cant wait for the next update!!!! Keep up the good work!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
*sigh* Still no update from Jagold.
I'm sure a lot of good hackers and gamers are waiting so bad for updates..

I apologize, but as Ash493 has stated, my have a life to deal with. =/
But I am still working on this hack -- bit by bit, at least.
I will try and see if I can make more progress this weekend. ^^

Years
Still...? It's not like he's been away for years...
He's got life, y'know?

I apologize, but as Ash493 has stated, my have a life to deal with. =/
But I am still working on this hack -- bit by bit, at least.
I will try and see if I can make more progress this weekend. ^^

You can't blame me.. The first release made me (and perhaps others too) demand another update quickly so baaaadd. It's THAT good IMHO.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
You can't blame me.. The first release made me (and perhaps others too) demand another update quickly so baaaadd. It's THAT good IMHO.

I am to blame then. xD
Anyway, there are quite a lot of glitched trainers I still need to fix.
It'll take me a while though. =/
But I am really hoping to fix them as soon as...I'm not bored to do so. ^^"

Years

I am to blame then. xD
Anyway, there are quite a lot of glitched trainers I still need to fix.
It'll take me a while though. =/
But I am really hoping to fix them as soon as...I'm not bored to do so. ^^"

Glad to hear that. I'll start waiting then.. Good Luck DJG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back