• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wanted: Complete Hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2020
Hi everyone! :) i'm a new member here. :) can I ask what are the BEST COMPLETE hacks ? i finished Ruby Destiny, Light Platinum, Liquid Crystal, Flora Sky, Ash Gray and Advanced Adventure Revamp and they are all really grea. :) I also played the incomplete hacks but I only want COMPLETE. can someone tell me some ? thanks in advance. :)

Years
Hi Rondo, welcome right back at ya!

Sadly we don't have a place where all completed hacks are stored, I believe. D: The closest you'll get to finished hacks is the Hacks Showcase section located in the Emulation board. The best complete hacks are a matter of opinion though; you can always try creating a discussion on that in the ROM Hacking Discussions thread? I'm sure people will contribute since many members are interested in hacks here and have played through a lot of them! Can always use the ROM Hacking Simple Questions for any help you might need with hacking, as well.

Good luckkk! Feel free to private message me if you need more help! Gonna quickly close this now since it's more of a hacking questions than an introduction, but that's totally fine, no worries. It happens. ^~^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back