• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter Club!!!!

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
Years
Heyn welcome this is the harry potter club where we can chat all things HP please join and start chatting

Just to get it started who is your fav charecter? mine is hermione then harry and ron

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
o.O; Wee... I'm joining. I happen to be a big HP fan. =P And my fav HP character would be... Ron. o.O; Who resembles Ash in some way...

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Hogsmeade is really cool. In fact, I would have to say all the places in Harry Potter are indeed fantastic! Do you think there will be some new places in the next two books, or do you think she will just stick to what she has now?

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
I'm gonna join! I love Hermione and Harry!!!! Books 2 and 4 are my faves.... Herminone and Ron forever!!!!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Phoenix Boy said:
Heyn welcome this is the harry potter club where we can chat all things HP please join and start chatting

Just to get it started who is your fav charecter? mine is hermione then harry and ron
Uhhhh? *Sweatdrops* I never thought i'd see the day when you PB makes a HP Club when only half a year ago you did'nt like it XD *Tatt wishes she had made this Club before PB* hehehe....
----

Yay! I'd love to join ^__^ *Jumps up and down* I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I have read all the books and i'm as obsessed with HP as Pokemon. I'm real glad there seems to be other fans here =D My favourite Book so far is ''Prisoner Of Azkaban'' and my favourite Characters are Harry, Ron, Fred & George, Ginny and Sirius.
Oh and my favourite House is Gryfinndor n.n()() And Keyblade, i guess your a HermxRon shipper? Me too, i love them two! I am a huge supporter, if you haven't visited this Website yet , i suggest you do :D http://www.ronandhermione.org/wnl/

And talking of Snape and Umbridge....grrrrrr....I hate them! Umbridge made me so angry, she was pure evil. Snape is just slimy and he has it in for Harry so bad ><

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
wow! harry potter!
i love harry potter. actually, the character's sort of a jerk.
i like ron a lot though.
i'm probably one of the biggest harry potter fans at my school. i have every harry potter lego set ever, and have all the books, and the tapes, and the movies, and i'm gonna see #3 the day it comes out

Back