• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Forum War] Team Dimensional vs The PokéCommunity

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Okay so, we're having a forum war with Team Dimensional that will be done on Pokémon Online! Seeing as Elf and Vrai agreed to do it, and I don't care either way.

Team Dimensional's thread.

Rules

- The following Pokémon are banned: Arceus, Blaziken, Darkrai, Deoxys, Deoxys-A, Dialga, Giratina, Giratina-O, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Lugia, Manaphy, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Shaymin-S, Zekrom.

- The following clauses are active: Sleep, Evasion, OHKO, Species, Wi-Fi / Team Preview, and Timed Battle (if there is a valid reason why the time expires, a game can still be completed).

- Disconnections / leaving the battle will most likely count as a loss for who ever did it, unless both players agree to a rematch if the connection was at fault. If you disconnect and say nothing within a respectable period of time it counts as a loss for you. If you feel your opponent d/c'd and was clearly losing and you feel he did so just to gain a rematch, save the initial log and private message it to a moderator and a decision will be reached from there.

- Show respect and good sportsmanship, if anyone flames or trolls any user you will be infracted.

Participants

We both agreed on a small 5 player amount.

1. Dark_Azelf
2. Vrai
3. .Aero
4. Cycle
5. Spinosaurus/ Spineco (w/e he prefers lol)

Subs:

1. Spartan127
2. Karpman

The underlined members are the users that you should contact to tryout (if you want to be a participant). All tryouts should be done on PC's Pokémon Online server, if possible.

Tryout Form

PO Username:
When will you be able to do the tryout battle?:

Members to Tryout

Good luck to everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

dragonexpert

Team Dimensional Webmaster
Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2011
I just want to say good luck to everyone here since I'm on Team Dimensional.

Edit; Here's Team Dimensional's Roster:
Players:
1. PDC
2. Arceus (dragonexpert)
3. Hyperbeem
4. TDL
5. Sircubith
Substitutes:
1. JaySee
2. shadow_scyther

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Ok we finalized our lineup.

1. Dark_Azelf
2. Vrai
3. .Aero
4. Cycle
5. Spinosaurus/ Spineco (w/e he prefers lol)

Subs:

1. Spartan127
2. Karpman

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
(22:58:42) DNA: Hyperbeem v. Dark_Azelf
(22:58:42) DNA: PDC v. .Aero
(22:58:42) DNA: Vrai v. Sircubith
(22:58:42) DNA: Cycle v. Dragonexpert
(22:58:42) DNA: Spinosaurus v. TDL

Matchups. C+P'd, I bet wolf will add them to the main post, but I need a reason to subscribe to this thread.

dragonexpert

Team Dimensional Webmaster
Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2011
I won in a very close match. I was so nervous near the end. I love my Infernape.<3.
I also wish to ask if Sircubith and PDC still want to do their battles?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Aside from the fact that we apparently got smashed I'm still up to play if my opponent wants to.

vPHOTONv

Breeder/EV Trainer
Years
I'm down to play, just tell me the rules, considering that I can't find an updated list for Uber to NU

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I'm down to play, just tell me the rules, considering that I can't find an updated list for Uber to NU

All the playing spots and subs are already filled. :x

edit: I won 3-0 but it doesn't mean anything for our overall fate. ;x GG Sircubith.

Last edited:
Back