• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - July 2009

Hack of the Month

• Pokémon Iris

Votes: 29 16.0%
  • Pokémon Azure Horizons

Votes: 39 21.5%
  • Pokémon Legend of Fenju

Votes: 113 62.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaster519

GBA on G1 Player
Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2010
I think "Pokémon Azure Horizons" looks like it's going to be the best. I liked the way "Pokémon Iris" but it's on a different language lamo.

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
Years
Lof seems to me to have a great tileset and the maps are really good too
Iris- eh... this is the first time I have seen it soooo... no
Azure Horizons- ... It needs more improvement as of yet,So LOF is the best in my view

School days again...
Years
i have to agree with sasquatchd00d vote for Azure Horizons (why couldn't life of gaurdians be on the list :( )

Because Life of Guardians already won the HOtM Jan. Anyway I vote for Iris because it has great scripts and tiles.

Neti

Inactive
Years
Oh wow I didnt even know there was a hotm and now that someone told me i see i got so many votes... thx for that to al lwho voted for me so far

but the reason why im actually posting here is that there is no date given which marks the end of the voting... ill be away from the 31st this month for 2 weeks, so in case my hack wins this i would get to know about it 2 weeks later and i couldnt hold a stupid speach thanking everybody and saying what an honor it is for me blablabla

so is there a date?

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
Oblivously people have the most voting on Pokémon Legend of Fenju. That would be my final decision. Plus I like how the gameplay goes with their video sharing account.

BlazingShadow

Stealth God
Years
I'll vote for Pokemon Azure Horizons cause it has very good tiles that can attract players directly.............I also like Pokemon Iris but its not in english language its in spanish........I wanna say to all hackers that better make your hack in english language so that many people would like to play it..............

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2022
ill vote for Azure Horizons i would vot for iris but sadly it is not in english and i dont now any spanish cause im learning japanise the hardway (by myself with pc)

Neti

Inactive
Years
thx in advance to all who voted for me, its pretty obvious my hacks gonna win this but ill be on vacation from tomorrow morning til 13th of august so i wouldnt have the time to thank people then...

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I'll vote for Fenju!
The reason is because of the tiles.
Also the story is epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back