• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Stupid internet bills.To bad they cant let you have internet free cause you so kewl.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
If I knew you IRL I'd give you my B-day money it's worth giving it to you then loseing you. Toto not as sweet as you not as sweet.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
^_^ Toto that's because we all experienced how sweet you are. thanks toto ^_^ i'm this sweet because of you. I don't usally get treated with sweetness by people so I'm usally lik > meh < but now I'm > ^_^ < so thanks toto. Oh toto I hope you don't mind but when I was on quizilla there was a thing that you put your name in and it's tells what your love is so I did me as always then I thought I should do you and some of my other friends. Here is you >

Your name is... Angela
Your kiss is... mysterious
Your hugs are... friendly
Your eyes... light up a day
Your touch is... irresistable
Your smell is... amazing
Your smile is... amazing
Your love is... unique

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
^_^ thanks toto so are you that's why you are my best friend even irl even though I don't see you you still are because that's how good of a friend you are

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Gardevoir352 said:
^_^ Toto that's because we all experienced how sweet you are. thanks toto ^_^ i'm this sweet because of you. I don't usally get treated with sweetness by people so I'm usally lik > meh < but now I'm > ^_^ < so thanks toto. Oh toto I hope you don't mind but when I was on quizilla there was a thing that you put your name in and it's tells what your love is so I did me as always then I thought I should do you and some of my other friends. Here is you >

Your name is... Angela
Your kiss is... mysterious
Your hugs are... friendly
Your eyes... light up a day
Your touch is... irresistable
Your smell is... amazing
Your smile is... amazing
Your love is... unique
Where on Quizilla did you find the thing you used to get that?Seems intresting.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Thank you Blue Jasmine. You are nice too.

Kyogre-chan said:
*kicks toto's ISP* Die! XD *thwacks toto's compooper* *compooper bursts into flames* Oopsie. XD

*clings to toto* You're not going anywhere! ;_; *pays for your bill and computer repair* Now you can STAY! ...;_; *doesn't want you to go* :x
You are so sweet. *huggles Kyo*

Last edited:

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
totodile said:
Kyo said he was going to lose his internet. I think he may have already...
You guessed correctly. I am the weakest link, goodbye. ;_; But I already told you the good news on MSN. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Kyogre-chan said:
You guessed correctly. I am the weakest link, goodbye. ;_; But I already told you the good news on MSN. ^^
I hope it works out. I like being online better when you are too. *glomps*

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2006
Is $15 enough to pay your bill?
*sips pepsi*
That's all I have...XD

Back