• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the anime theme above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
6.5 / 10. I've heard of the anime before and the OP is kind of fun, but it feels..I dunno, lacking in some areas to me. D:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
6 - the only FT op I vaguely like. The overall OST of that show is lovely though, that celtic rock.

If you haven't seen this one you really need to go and watch.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
8.9 - I've never actually seen Detroit Metal City, but it's quite an interesting OP nonetheless.

Here's one of my personal favourites:

Mentalii

Back
Years
9/10, what a good opening. I don't like the chara design but except this point it's perfect: good song, good animation.

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
I really enjoyed the visuals and animation, VERY unique. Though, while the music is good, I prefer vocal theme songs, so I'll give it a 7.5/10.

Di Gi Charat Christmas Special opening (女神になりたい ~For A Yours~):

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
OH MY GOSH! ITS SO CUTE!!!!!!! I will give it 7/10 because its so cute.
Also, I can't seem to see play the video so I had to google search the song to find it.

The funniest randomness I ever seen and it describes my everyday life Student.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
5.5/10 Pretty interesting song. Though the eyes for the characters look odd to me. Plus I gave a bit off for the actual opening for being mirrored.

Nostalgia time. The first manga I ever read was the one for this anime.

(Not the highest in video quality, but consider this is from 2003.But at least this goes up to 1080p)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
7.5/10

The song's pretty catchy just that the sound quality is bad.

More SAO.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The video is no longer available... But I know the SAO opening and I love it! The music fits perfectly and the images displayed are great, the only problem is that they give away too much from the series in the opening with who all the main characters are and stuff :( 8/10

Now let's go for some Haruhi!

I personally love this opening since the video sequence perfectly sums up the clash of supernatural and natural elements of the show, alongside how the world revolves around Haruhi with a big influence from Kyon in her life and how her view of the world really does mean everything. Plus the music is awesome!

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
10/10! I think this opening is by far the best for Haruhi, not to mention the Anime is quite enjoyable. Not a dull moment within it. Go Haruhi! I loved the movie the best

Fate/Zero opening #1 <3 (:

Years
I've never sen Angel Beats, but I love the animation, The voice wasn't that impressive though. As for Lucky Star, I love the anime, but that might cloud my judgement. I'll go for 'no comment'.

And we all love Haruhi~

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Above ^ post hasn't posted an opening nor rated the one above them; so I'll rate Sector Revenges.

I love the song, the animation and I also loved the art work for this. 9/10 :3

One of my favourites <3

Last edited:

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
8/10; Nice animation but I don't like the music.

The first opening from Kuro****suji.

poopydude

PKMN Master
Years
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GHnfX1RmZX8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wouldn't be an Anime Thread without this one

Treecko

Years
You didn't even rate the last one. Well you really can't cause the embedding is wrong.

I can't rate yours either since you also got the embedding wrong.

So 0/10 for both of you. Sorry.

More Haruhi ops.

Uecil

Years
SUPER DRIVER<3 This opening always reminded me of Pop art and the song is just awesome!
The flow of the animation was really in sync with the music and I love this opening, so 10/10.

Uecil

Years
Rate the Anime ending above you.

Well, we have a "Rate the anime opening above you." thread. So, why not have an ending one, too?

The rules are simple: Rate the above post's ending and then post an anime ending of your own.
*Try to rate the song, animation, artwork etc.*

Time to start; here's mine:

Treecko

Years
4/10 The song was almost unbearable and I never really liked Hetalia.

The most famous anime ending in the world.
Hare Hare Yukai! :D Love Haruhi.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
8/10; I'm a sucker for awesome songs like that but have no interest in sports oriented anime.

The first opening to Kuro****suji again. I hope I got the embedding right this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back