• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
im having a problem my tm case has a bug im trying to teach my poliwrath surf but it freezes
Wrong ROM, you need to repatch.

My Won't My Female Gible Evolve She is already , A Level 24 Pokemon it start evolving and it ends with " .....? " , Please Help me.

Why won't my Female Gible Evovle , She's already Level 24 , It start evolving and it ends with " .....? " and it still doesn't evolve.
For some reason, you don't have National Dex. That blocks any non-on-Kanto-data Pokemon from evolving.

greenking13

LORD OF ZHERRY
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2014
I just wanted to know, what would you guys use the two master balls on? At the moment I just caught Celebi, Jirachi, and Mew, but am having trouble with Deoxys. (I know that Jirachi and Deoxy have the same catch rate but still...)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I just wanted to know, what would you guys use the two master balls on? At the moment I just caught Celebi, Jirachi, and Mew, but am having trouble with Deoxys. (I know that Jirachi and Deoxy have the same catch rate but still...)
Giratina xD
There are no Pokemon that require Master Balls ;)
You can catch every legendary with Ultra Balls.

greenking13

LORD OF ZHERRY
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2014
I know Gira isn't supposed to be caught. I was just wondering which y'all would choose. I was thinking Deoxys because of it's dang recover. Oh and I finally caught it!

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
can somebody please tell me where chimchar is at! and piplup, i would like to know where all the starters are at, but mainly chimchar and pilpup. some one help?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I know Gira isn't supposed to be caught. I was just wondering which y'all would choose. I was thinking Deoxys because of it's dang recover. Oh and I finally caught it!
I answered :D I used it on Gira just for fun :D

can somebody please tell me where chimchar is at! and piplup, i would like to know where all the starters are at, but mainly chimchar and pilpup. some one help?
Almost every location has a starter. If it's fire-like location, some fire starter will be there...
Check the guide for exact info.

greenking13

LORD OF ZHERRY
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2014
Chimchar is in Battle Cave. I know that for certain. (It took me forever to find the dang thing to finish my starter collection.)

Piplup is kind of more annoying. It is in Frozen Dungeon, so um... good luck.

Also, you know where you found the link for the patch? In that same location on the main page there are two other downloadable items, one of them is for wild pokemon, it tells you all of the pokemon, although the levels may not be accurate.

dqseQBS.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2013
Could anybody tell me where the Super Rod Coin Case may be located? I can't find it :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
Does anyone know how to evolve Feebas in dark rising? tried water stone and it did not work.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Hi, I'm currently stuck at the route right after defeating Kai and Evil Pete. There seems to be an invisible wall in the grass that stops me from progressing. Any solutions?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Someone posted a screenshot of his party pokemon and I noticed that he/she had an AXEW. I thought AXEW is not obtainable in this game or he/sge just cheated?

Years
Someone posted a screenshot of his party pokemon and I noticed that he/she had an AXEW. I thought AXEW is not obtainable in this game or he/sge just cheated?
Man where in the world are you living?? Have you checked the game specs before posting??? Bro you can get Axew as a wild poke here along with almost every 5th gen pokes.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Man where in the world are you living?? Have you checked the game specs before posting??? Bro you can get Axew as a wild poke here along with almost every 5th gen pokes.

Ok ok sorry man. Because I'm just reading the first page because dark rising girl said on that page is that they're not obtainable but when i see some pages i red that she included them in the updated version of the hack. My apologies.

If Pokemon is not obtainable in a hack, cheating won't help.

Ok ok sorry man. Because I'm just reading the
first page because dark rising girl said on that
page is that they're not obtainable but when i
see some pages i red that she included them in
the updated version of the hack. My apologies.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
So far I'm loving this hack. There's a few minor bugs which will cause disruption, and spelling errors too.

Great way to spend time, such an enjoyable game. I've only reached the bit where you find out Kayo's name! (After battling Florina and searching for the missing kids.)

Thanks!

Back