• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have u ever?

Have u ever.....

• yes and i still do it...

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • yes,i did..

• no,and i will never do it again..

• well,if it is and emergency...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
did u ever stop studying because of pokemon?well i did...it was when i was studying biology(SO BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG)and it was like....The human body has a pancreas.....go charizard.....foe gengar used shadow ball....charzard used earthquake....it's super-effective!....LOL,yep,i got a D in that test...and i've never done it again...

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I believe this belongs in Pokemon General.

Short answer: no.
Long answer: I've never had to study.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
No, I study because I care about what kind of future I'm going to have if I don't get good grades -_-'
I always studied a subject for 2 hours or so, took a 10-minute break, and then started studying on another subject, and so on.

When I'm done, then I can do things like get on the computer, or read books.
I have to say, if you're choosing Pokemon over studying, you're going to fail at life -.-'

Years
  • Age 32
  • MA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
No. Never.

You really shouldn't, seeing as pokemon has absolutely no real impact on your life in any way whatsoever. I mean, there have been other things that have distracted me from my studies, but never...pokemon xD;

...Plus, everyone knows that earthquake has no effect on Gengar with the ability Levitate anyways [/lolluzr]

<___<

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Well, no. I dont study anyway because I actually pay attention in class, but when I do study there are plenty other things to distract me *looks at Brawl*.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 6, 2009
Uh, no..

Mostly because I care very much about my grades, and I like all the courses that
I'm following, so yeah ^^.

I play Pokémon usually when I'm bored, or I when I don't have anything else to do, but never before a test/task ._.

vano-m

2nd year University student
Years
I usuallu dont visit lectures in physic of atmosphere ,and high math, and some others, staying at home, watching Pokemn, or maybe any other stuff) It s cool) especially in winter , when outside snow and cold, and BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Well. This is easy.

I don't study at all. It's bad luck for me. :D

So I guess when I should be "studying" I'm doing something else. xD

Years
Pokemon has stopped me from sleeping before, but it's never stopped me from studying. Whether or not I study and for how long usually depends on how comfortable I feel with the material; generally, I look something over for at least 5 minutes. By the way, my GPA is 99.3 without weighted courses. [/modesty]

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
Please, I stop studying just to stare at the ceiling and do nothing. Which probably explains why my grades suck (I HATE YOU SO MUCH PRE-CALCULUS. YOU HAVE NO IDEA). I care about my grades, but not enough to work up the motivation to do something about them. :(

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
High school math is easy Im like 3 years ahead of everyone in math... anyway pokeomn has never stopped my studying but Mythos has(Im a beta tester for it ... it is a mmorpg search it...)

Apathetic_Yen

very original
Years
High school math is easy Im like 3 years ahead of everyone in math... anyway pokeomn has never stopped my studying but Mythos has(Im a beta tester for it ... it is a mmorpg search it...)

I hate you. Give me your brain.

I never study to start with (I can settle with being a B average person, but at the same time I wish I had studied so that I could be an A average guy), I don't have the attention span to do that

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
I cant do brain surgery yet but I may in 10-15 years(after med school)

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
I never "study" to begin with so what do you think?

lol same. I'm really bad at revising for exams. I done my AS levels last month and I revised about 1 or 2 days before the exam o.O I'll do some a week before if I'm in the mood, perhaps 2. It's not that I don't care, I actually really worry about it, it's just that I can't be bothered.

But do you people mean you actually study...when you have no exams!? Surely not...? You people all have exams this year, right? Or are you just on about homework? I didn't do any of my homework in Year 10 or 11 XD But I've got better since I've been going to college, I actually hand in my essays now (not always on time but that's not the point).

I've always wondered, what age do you have to be to leave school in America and Australia? You can leave school in the UK at 16

PB.

'PB
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
I normally play on Pokemon when I get up so I end up pushing back homework to spend another hour on Pokemon but eventually I will do it, but maybe a couple of hours later.

Back