• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
August Burns Red - Fault Line

I've been handed my life by you
The least I can do is listen
Pull me aside, step inside
I'll listen to your horror stories

Let this song be your motivation
Let your life be your inspiration
You can't hide your fear in this chorus,
In this chorus forever...

It still surprises me, how deep some metal songs have shown to be. I never much gave them a chance, in the past, but now that I more appreciate this genre, I see it.

Years
"You Make Me" - Avicii

Damn good song, with a chorus that's been stuck in my head for a while now...

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
Years
Icona Pop - I Love It ft. Charli XCX

The song is quite dance-y although I cannot make sense of what it is about.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
The Neighbourhood - Let It Go

Nope this isn't a cover of the famous song from Frozen. lol But I love the hip-hop vibes they put in this songs. It's what makes The Neighbourhood's album so unique and the band so unique as well. It shows they aren't afraid to mix it up.

TY

I have been listening to this for at least 4 hours now, its one of their best songs imo.

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
Lawson - Juliet
I was walking past my sister's room when I heard this playing and I couldn't get it out of my head so I search for it on YouTube, now it's downloaded and save in my library! :P

Years
Eminem - Headlights (feat. Nate Ruess)

This song is actually one that helped make up for how disappointing I found his last hit, The Monster was. Nate's vocals here are not annoying unlike Rihanna's on that one.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Linkin Park- Burn it Down.

Honestly, probably the only newer song by Linkin Park that I actually enjoy listening to. I've listened to it at least 10 times today. xD
The song was made in 2012. Eh, Castle of Glass isn't terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back