• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

samantha 99

poke-nerd :p
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
hi i've been playing pokemon ash grey on vizzed and i reached the scare in the air event, how do i start it?
and also how do i download ash grey rom, my computer says that its not compatible with Visual Boy Advance
please help me ;)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Ohio
  • Seen Feb 4, 2013
Samatha 99 I am a user on vizzed as well and I found that if you open up the folder RGR on your computer you can take the rom out of the folder and play it on the VBA and also on the gameboid emulator (exclusively for android)

samantha 99

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
hi there kyosuke, on page 1 there's a part with thunder on it, that says Pokemon Ash Grey scroll down on that spot to the bottem, it says download link and ash grey beta 3.6.1 download click that
and to ezra, it says application not found when i download it.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
lol
I could beat Sabrina's Kadabra with my lvl 26 Kadabra + a Quick attack from my lvl 25 Pidgeotto.. in my first try!
Brock's gym was more difficult :P

Years
hi i've been playing pokemon ash grey on vizzed and i reached the scare in the air event, how do i start it?
and also how do i download ash grey rom, my computer says that its not compatible with Visual Boy Advance
please help me ;)
Because the AshGrey file is an IPS one you can't play it directly with VBA. First find a clean FireRed ROM and patch the IPS file with it. After that you can play the patched file with VBA.

samantha 99

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
Because the AshGrey file is an IPS one you can't play it directly with VBA. First find a clean FireRed ROM and patch the IPS file with it. After that you can play the patched file with VBA.

thanks how do i patch the IPS file?

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2013
hey why in pokemon ash gray 3.03 when i go to league the guard said the league not begin yet.Please help

Years
hey why in pokemon ash gray 3.03 when i go to league the guard said the league not begin yet.Please help

According to the first post:
To begin the Pokémon League, you must complete all the events at Mt. Hideaway, including the Giant Onix and Pokémopolis. Afterward, return to Prof. Oak's lab and speak to him. He will tell you that the League is ready to begin. Before entering Victory Road, the Bad to the Bone event will activate. Afterward, you the guard will let you pass into the Pokémon League.
Please be sure to read the first post in case a problem you're encountering has already been dealt with there.

samantha 99

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
Hi i have a few questions,

1.does anyone know where i can find a red shard?
2.how do i complete the "Misty Mermaid" event?
3.does anyone know where i can find a written ash grey walk through
4.how do I get to the Orange Arcipelo? there's a wall of trees. am i supposed to complete a task?

samantha 99

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
how do i complete it?
can u give me all the things i need to do,
i have 8 badges, completed some events after that one (but not movie, pi kahuna, evolution solution, and the poke league exam.

Back