• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcoming Cid into the ranks of staff!

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
I can't think of a witty title, go away.

YAY SOMETHING WITTIER

BUT YES. Cid just got promoted to NU/W second mod! Now Cirny won't be so stressed with handling the work by herself, yeah? :3

Like I said in your profile, you better take good care of it, yeah?? D< But I believe in you <3 You've got what it takes to make those new people feel welcome within the community~!

So yeah, congratulations on getting promoted!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Congrats Cid, welcome to the team! This was definitely a well-deserved promotion, I'm just surprised it took so long tbh! I know you'll do a wonderful job making all the new users feel as welcome as possible c:

Years
Ahh I am so unbelievably excited right now. ;_; Now I won't have to shoulder NU/W by myself but rather with someone as awesome as you, Cid! CONGRATSS <333

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm so excited for the fact that I have a NU/W grandson now <3 For months (probably years I guess?) I've pictured you modding NU/W, and well...there you are! In bold blue!

Now NU/W is in good hands, and I couldn't be more proud. <3 Congrats, Cid! Take good care of this amazing section. Like I said to Cirny when she got modded, you will learn a lot. You will have sooo much fun modding the section. :3

Years
Congrats Cid, I was sorta expecting this given I tested mod colors on you.

Only found this out when looking at Jellicent's profile.

You were sorta competing with me for the spot but you deserved it in the end.

Have fun with the steel-blue and whacking noobs and the whatnot. And look, third mod with "Ci" at the start of their name too, alongside Cilerba and your partner Cirno.

You look amazing and have fun in NU/W.

And you got promoted with that Lanturn theme that looks so beautiful on you! Love it <3

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Last edited:
Reactions: Cid

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Aww yeah, I knew you'd get promoted sometime soon! I totally called this! TOLD YOU NICA Haha. More importantly, welcome to the team dude! I'm sure you'll do an awesome job; aaa I'm so happy and excited for you! Have a celebratory breast.

2012-04-17-chicken_3.jpg

Cid

Years
I can't think of a witty title, go away.

YAY SOMETHING WITTIER

BUT YES. Cid just got promoted to NU/W second mod! Now Cirny won't be so stressed with handling the work by herself, yeah? :3

Like I said in your profile, you better take good care of it, yeah?? D< But I believe in you <3 You've got what it takes to make those new people feel welcome within the community~!

So yeah, congratulations on getting promoted!
Thank you so much, Derk. <3 This has all been a wonderful surprise to me, and I swear I will do my best to not let you down. I know you love NU/W so much so keeping it shipshape is all that I can do. ;O; I'm still learning the ropes, but I hope I can at least lessen the work load that Cirno, Megan and everyone else who have continually contributed to the place have been carrying. <3

I will take good care of NU/W. ;; Thank you! <3

Congrats Cid, welcome to the team! This was definitely a well-deserved promotion, I'm just surprised it took so long tbh! I know you'll do a wonderful job making all the new users feel as welcome as possible c:
Thank you Ozzy. ;; I'm glad that I seemed to have been doing the right thing. ;; I will do the most wonderful job of that that I can muster!

Ahh I am so unbelievably excited right now. ;_; Now I won't have to shoulder NU/W by myself but rather with someone as awesome as you, Cid! CONGRATSS <333
Geez I'm not awesome but thank you for everything, Cirno! <3 And I mean the constant support, guidance and answering stuff when I bothered you. <333 I'm excited, too! And a little bit nervous, but I know nerves can help when I don't let them get to my head. ;;

I'm so excited for the fact that I have a NU/W grandson now <3 For months (probably years I guess?) I've pictured you modding NU/W, and well...there you are! In bold blue!

Now NU/W is in good hands, and I couldn't be more proud. <3 Congrats, Cid! Take good care of this amazing section. Like I said to Cirny when she got modded, you will learn a lot. You will have sooo much fun modding the section. :3
Again this means a whole lot to me Megan. ;; I never knew that I was even visible or significant. Thank you. <3

*sniff* I will take good care of it, I promise. And I will be happy to learn even more along the way, so I'll be looking forward to the fun, hectic times!

Congrats Cid, I was sorta expecting this given I tested mod colors on you.

Only found this out when looking at Jellicent's profile.

You were sorta competing with me for the spot but you deserved it in the end.

Have fun with the steel-blue and whacking noobs and the whatnot. And look, third mod with "Ci" at the start of their name too, alongside Cilerba and your partner Cirno.

You look amazing and have fun in NU/W.

And you got promoted with that Lanturn theme that looks so beautiful on you! Love it <3

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]
Thank you, Hikari! ;;

And I know you're meant for greater things, I just know it. <3

I don't intend to whack anyone but I will wield this whacking thing you speak of as I deem fit. c: Again thank you so much. <3

yo hoho, u just came back and lookat thiz! :D
Nettooo I am frankly as surprised as you! 8D I'm really ashamed to have disappeared for a while. I will try not to do that ever again. ;;

Aww yeah, I knew you'd get promoted sometime soon! I totally called this! TOLD YOU NICA Haha. More importantly, welcome to the team dude! I'm sure you'll do an awesome job; aaa I'm so happy and excited for you! Have a celebratory breast.

2012-04-17-chicken_3.jpg
Breast. <3

Thank youuu Nathan! I had no clue you were even anticipating anything, I mean this is all a surprise for me. o3o I'm really excited and happy, too! Especially with that celebratory breast. Looking forward to working with everyone! :3

Now the new members can't abuse solely Cirno, but rather Cid as well. :3 Congratulations on the much deserved promotion, Cid.
Ahh thank you so much, Dave. I am flattered to hear that from such an awesome person and probably one of the best, most welcoming users in the Internet. ;; And I will take this abuse if it means Cirno will be taking less. <3

Ooh the first promotion of 2013! You must be proud Cid! Congratulations on the modding!
Thank you, Gunner! <3 It feels really odd to hold that title, and it's gonna be a lot of pressure, too. Looking forward to it!

Hey, congrats Cid! Nice to see you in the bold stuff. Do a good job with Sheepy at welcome the newbies. :3
Thanks, Palamon, haha! I really should visit EGC again. We need to talk more, after all. ;; But I will do my best!

Horray Cid! Congratulations! I am happy to see you bolded, as I think you're a fantastic member, especially with welcoming :3 You'll do a brilliant job!
Thank you, Kura! n___n I've always looked up to you because you have so much experience, so I'm feeling really emotional that you think that way. ;; I will give my 100% I promise!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Congratulations Cid <3333! I've seen your welcomes they blow me out of this world to the galaxy and beyond, they're amazing :3! I'm shocked it took this long for a promotion, you deserved it ages ago :3. Aaaa good luck dude :333!

Tackle

Pancham
Years
Congratulations for the promotion, Cid! =)
Do a great job with Cirno and good luck with your job! =D

Cid in bold is very great looking. =P

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Congrats Cid! I have to admit, I kind of expected this to happen considering how often you frequent in NU/W. Plus your posts there are very well thought out and so you seemed perfect for the job. :) Well done sir, well done. Now Cirno has someone to keep her company. :P

Cid

Years
Wow! Congrats Cid! I'm sure you'll going well with Cirno as NU/W mods!
Thank you, Wind Heart! Here's hoping I do well while working with the amazing Cirno. :3

Congratulations Cid <3333! I've seen your welcomes they blow me out of this world to the galaxy and beyond, they're amazing :3! I'm shocked it took this long for a promotion, you deserved it ages ago :3. Aaaa good luck dude :333!
Thanks so much, Rainbow! <333 That is one heck of a hyperbole. I mean I'm not even sure if that's legal to praise someone like that, especially when you consider how wonderful and welcoming your replies are compared to mine, but thank you! ;;

Congratulations for the promotion, Cid! =)
Do a great job with Cirno and good luck with your job! =D

Cid in bold is very great looking. =P
Thanks, George! :D I thought it looked odd with my username, but I'm glad you think so. :p I will do the greatest of it that I can do.

Congrats Cid! I have to admit, I kind of expected this to happen considering how often you frequent in NU/W. Plus your posts there are very well thought out and so you seemed perfect for the job. :) Well done sir, well done. Now Cirno has someone to keep her company. :P
Really? Geez you flatter me too much. ;; But I'm glad to be here to keep her company. <3 Thank you, AWsquared! :D

Back