• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AllStars Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2023
considering your avatar is bmth's new album and you have adtr in your sig, i guess it's safe to assume that hayley is based on hayley williams?

anyway, your work so far looks good!

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
ERMAGURD!!!
That Golden Sun Victory Theme! *_*

Also, if Overworlds is not your forte, as a random coincidence, it just so happens to be one of my many fortes, if you'd like me to put together a better OW, I'd gladly do so.

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
considering your avatar is bmth's new album and you have adtr in your sig, i guess it's safe to assume that hayley is based on hayley williams?

anyway, your work so far looks good!
Haha... of course it is! You are correct, sir. :) Thank you.

ERMAGURD!!!
That Golden Sun Victory Theme! *_*

Also, if Overworlds is not your forte, as a random coincidence, it just so happens to be one of my many fortes, if you'd like me to put together a better OW, I'd gladly do so.
I might take you up on that. :) I'll get back to you.

So, I haven't posted an update in quite a long time, but there have been a lot of things that I've done. The whole of Osiris City is scripted, along with the museum event, and the Lucas event. I've started scripting the trainers of Route 3. I've moved on to the next city, however. Ebonee City. It's a huge city surrounded by mountains, the mining capital of Kohoa and the largest coal exporter in the whole region. I've scripted the people in the city, along with the people in the mine. There is a little event in the city too, which involves a little girl and her missing Pokedoll. She gives you a lovely gift if you find it, though. The mine is huge with a wide range of different Pokemon, trainers and events.

I've also mapped and scripted out the entire second gym, and the gym leader's name is Adrian, the master of shock (not electric shock, you know... Earthquake-shock). Here are some screenshots of the updates:

Pokemon-FireRed_01-1.png
Pokemon-FireRed_07-1.png
Pokemon-FireRed_08-1.png

Pokemon-FireRed_02-1.png
Pokemon-FireRed_03-1.png
Pokemon-FireRed_04-1.png

Pokemon-FireRed_05-1.png
Pokemon-FireRed_09-1.png
Pokemon-FireRed_06-1.png

Pokemon-FireRed_10.png
Pokemon-FireRed_12.png
Pokemon-FireRed_11-1.png

Pokemon-FireRed_13.png
Pokemon-FireRed_14.png
Pokemon-FireRed_15.png

Enjoy, guys. Please leave suggestions on what I could improve on, also. Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Pokemon-FireRed_07-1.png

I love the new pokemart! :) Looks so much better much just a slight palette change. How long are you planning the alpha to be?

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
Pokemon-FireRed_07-1.png

I love the new pokemart! :) Looks so much better much just a slight palette change. How long are you planning the alpha to be?

Haha, thank you. I think it does too. I had to change it so I could insert the new lake tile, and I thought it turned out quite nice. :)

I'm planning to release the first alpha up to the second gym. Once I've mapped, scripted and fixed bugs up until then, I will release it. Progress is going smoothy, though.

I've inserted a few new Pokémon in preparation for the 3rd Gym Leader, and the routes/town/forest maps that follow it. I've also changed Hayley, the 1st Gym Leader. She now has 2 Pokemon instead of 3, and they are level 9 and 11. I've figured that having a level 9, 10 and 12 Pokemon for the first gym is a bit too much. Anyway, here are some screenshots to inform you of what I've inserted:

(please excuse my horrible screenshotting abilities, and also please note that these are not just the Pokemon I've inserted. I've inserted a few more, too)

Pokemon-FireRed_01-2.png
Pokemon-FireRed_04-3.png
Pokemon-FireRed_03-3.png

You could probably even guess the type of the 3rd Gym Leader (hope I didn't spoil it). I know the screenshots aren't anything special, but I had to post something. Anyway. If there are any suggestions or feedback you'd like to give to me, please don't hesitate. :)

Winter Wonderland

Puts the fun in dysfunctional
Years
I absolutely love how the minimal tile changes that match a FR style in this hack give it such a fresh look. I also am curious as to how the whole Oni vs. Tenshi.

I think it'd be really interesting if Oni steals one of your Pokemon during the game and you diverge into a quest to retrieve it as well as stop them from destroying the region. Great work on this, Flandre! Looking forward to more updates. :D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Woah awesome sprites and tiles:)
You are great pokemon hacker:)
Very intresting story:)
Can you say when beta 1 of your pokemon hack comes out?:)
I really want too play this awesome pokemon hack^^
I wish you good luck with your pokemon hack:)
And never give up your dreams :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2022
You've got some nice tiles there. The region looks a little small and linear though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back