• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
Hey you guys! How's the club!
I haven't been here in a while but I've been visiting the PokeShipping club a lot. Same deal though.
And I have an old random fanart of someones that was badly compressed and shrunken but I redid it and boy was it worth it!
prettymisty0rc.png

Isn't she beautiful!

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
Heheh, I like... a very cute looking misty! She great as a school girl, older, whatever, she's just cute in general!

Carina

...I'll think of something
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
Hey Kasumi, Thankyou!! :D

Crystal Clair said:
Hey you guys! How's the club!
I haven't been here in a while but I've been visiting the PokeShipping club a lot. Same deal though.
And I have an old random fanart of someones that was badly compressed and shrunken but I redid it and boy was it worth it!
prettymisty0rc.png

Isn't she beautiful!

Woah! Awesome job, Clair! :P I love the shading! So pro. :rambo:
It would be so cool if Misty would leave her hair down like that when she grows older!

I've had lots of dreams about Misty......nothing bad, though, just pleasant x_x;
That's good. :P lol!

It's so nice hearing everyone's dreams and day-dreams! I like imagining my own fan-fics...though I can never be bothered to actually write them down. But it's more fun day-dreaming about them because you can always change bits of the story/scene. :classic:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
O_O SHE'S OLDER THAN ME NOW!! Perfect work Crystal Clair! It's awesome! =]

Eh.. dreams are bad, sometimes Misty might come after you with a frying pan. That's a nightmare.

Years
That's some very nice artwork... I must agree she does look rather pretty there.
I think she looks much prettier when she has long hair... don't you guys agree? ^^;

~New Discussion~
Why do you think the creators of Pokemon decided to cut Misty out of the series and replace her with May?

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
'Course she does.. *drools* LOL.

Eh, because of same character replacement, for the fanservice to attract more guy viewers, and uh.. yeah. That's probably it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
she looks like she is in later teens (17, 18, or 19) or at least early 20 to me (21 22 23 24), well at least she will be in 5 episodes, its better than nothing and plus which is not fair she doesnt admit her feelings in the up coming episodes :(

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
I kill her unless she admits all her feelings. For either me, or Ash. =] Eh, but that's for the Pokeshipping club. Not this one.

She seems like 22 here for me, now that we're going age-wise.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
Years
It's been a while since I posted here. Everything is getting much...wierder on this side of the forums n_n but that doesn't mean it's necessarily bad. I'll try to post almost everyday if I can.

What makes me mad is that the Anime has progressed so far and yet their isn't any long real RPG pokemon game involving Ash Misty and Brock at all. XD seemed like it might have been it a long time ago, but now looking at it it has a completely different character. How can people expect pokemon to get popular without a game involving ash and misty and their loving relationship?

Gotta go, Tkinc

==================================
EDIT:

You know what's funny? When the authors' don't clearly describe
the love triangle in an anime more crazier people start to invent doujishi and as well make hentai of the anime. I swear that almost everything has a hentai version of it (the freaks) but some more in volume than others, primarily those that don't satisfy the watchers, like Pokemon. Doesn't it make people mad that the author isn't clear about whether Ash will end up with Misty and truely loves her compared to May.

Recentely, some form of romance has been showing up between May and Ash in the episodes [perhaps the one betwen those 2 retarded bee pokemon---sorry I haven't played pokemon in a while let alone watch it; I don't have the time). I'm not too sure about people on this but haven't you guys been noticing? I know May looks up to Ash for teacher her how to take care of pokemon and it seems like simply a Sensei-Student relationship but really, when a girl hangs around a guy too much during an anime especially one that she models and respects, the girl usually (almost always) falls in love with the guy and the guy slowly the same or just rejects her (but I'm sadly starting to doubt the case)

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Yes, avast, this is true. The story may seriously turn different than we'd like it, and May shall rule.

I WILL MURDER WHOEVER WAS THE CREATOR OF MAY, AND SEE THAT HE BOILS IN SLUDGE!!

...eh, once again, this is not the Pokeshipping club. Its just Misty-Fan club. I don't think this all comes here.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
Years
Wow Misty!

:11: May is just a rookie involved in a big plan 2 bring Ash and Misty 2gether .Its like this they want Ash 2 feel Misty's absence and then go about not Misty but Ash cofessin his love. :20: :11:
mistybathe.jpg

Hey the top 1 is huge i will dec its size
mistyinbathe.jpg

Carina

...I'll think of something
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
Woah, massive pic, A-one! :D So cute!
LOL I bet it's something you day-dream about! ;)

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
^I agree XD

Why do you think the creators of Pokemon decided to cut Misty out of the series and replace her with May?

Err... They didn't decide to do it, they were forced to when the main writer, Satoshi Tajiri, had some issue's with Misty's voice actor.

But if that weren't the case, I'd say the writers were just mad and crazy, otherwise they'd never replace Misty. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back