• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
New topic.

If you had to say anything bad about shiny pokemon what would it be?

Me, I'd have to say that there are some (or alot) that would have looked much better if they were a different color.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 17, 2006
Hahahahahahaha! I laugh at you. You think that MetalMario is the only person here who can make SHC cards? Check out my sig. I made it myself! Lmao. It was too easy. Of course I am working on transparentizing the corners and adding the sky background to each individual image. Oh mah brotha, TESTIFY!

Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
If you had to say anything bad about shiny pokemon what would it be?
How 'bout the FUGLY Stadium/Colosseum shinies? That your hard-earned, gorgeous shinies on the GBA look like neon pieces of poo on the big screen and in three dimensions? Like, what were they thinking? The appearance of the shiny variant of the species is totally consistent EVERYWHERE else except Colosseum. They look as they do in the GBA in the TCG and the anime. (well, in the anime since G/S/C were released *wonders why shiny Onix isn't crystal-coloured*)

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Very much so on Colosseum. V(>_<)V And back in the days of G/S/C I do wonder what they were thinking. (Look at Charizard or Megainium.) I did like the blue Snubbles though. Kawaii! *hugs blue Snubbles*

Update: 80 Surskit. Nada. :(

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 17, 2006
I see you just ignore me eh. Well I'm keepin the self-made SHC card. I found a good cloud texture when I searched sky on Google. That'll be me poke's background.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Trainer-Card Sub-forum Rules said:
Rules are not suggestions, they are ultimatums. You MUST obey PC's rules. By not obeying the rules, you run the risk of being temporarily banned by the Admins/S-Mods depending on the rule(s) broken & the circumstance(s) in which you broke the rule(s).

1. Ask before using another members TCard template. They took the time to make it, you take the time to ask before using it.

2. Do not steal other members TCards, period. If you've asked permission to use one & they declined, you simply forget about it.

3. Do not take on the responsibility of making your own TCard Request thread if you don't plan on being very active in it. If you make one, try & be as active as possible.

4. When visiting a members TCard thread & you decide to comment on his/her template(s), don't just say "that's good", "I like it" or "that's bad", make a substantial post. Describe what's good about it & what's bad. If you just say "that's great" it's counted as spam.

You are breaking rules 1 and 2, we could easily have a modderater edit your signiture, but first I will ask you to please remove it.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 17, 2006
Hmm......Nah. I ain't removing it. I quit here and I'm going to serebii.net's forums where I already have an account and will use it there. Also about the Postcount thing I did not lie. I simply forgot about my earlier post. Is that such a crime?

Blue Mew_16_2006 was right, you're a bunch of snobby b*stards. I think I'll edit out the SHC in the top left corner. You guys can go to hell. I own you. My 386 shiny pokemon dwarf you. And you know it. Everyone in the SHC can go fornicate themselves with an iron stick and shag each other in the eye sockets. Ryan, go swallow a knife and die so I can p*ss on your grave. MetalMario I don't really know you but since you wouldn't make me a card you can get mushroom slapped by a horse c*ck.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
@ PazzKat - My Ruby colored Dusklops looks like they took a grey one and tryed to color over it with a light pink. V(@_@)V

EDIT: 81 Surskit, nothing.

2nd EDIT: 82 Surskit, still nothing.

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
3rd EDIT: 83 Surskit. Why do these bugs come in waves? I've been looking for over 74 hours on my friend's game, and nothing yet.

4th EDIT: 84 Surskit. With this luck the Surskit may be shiny. LOL.

@ ShinyEspeon - Hello! :) *smiles and waves*

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
You are breaking rules 1 and 2, we could easily have a modderater edit your signiture, but first I will ask you to please remove it.
Next time, use a PM for that.

PokemonMaster2006, that's a warning for you. Expect it in your inbox.

Argument over now. Also, you're banned from the club [PokemonMaster2006] - post here ONCE more and I will warn you again.

Thanks D:

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
wow, this place has kinda exploded...

i officially hate all shiny pokemon...

ESPECIALLY THIS ACCURSED MAGICARP!!!!!!

aka still no luck >.<

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
im back that banner is pretty cool and pokemaster what ever go do ur thing there were u will get banned. no luck on shiny hunting.

fr update
beat misty going to vermillion
trian charmelon to lv 32
trained pikachu to lv 23

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
*Looks at posts above*

@ PokemonMaster2006: Look here dude, we never insulted you, so why the hell are you insulting us? We are simply saying that´s pretty much IMPOSSIBLE, and even getting 10% of those Shinies would STILL take ages. You CANNOT get those Shinies in 7 months unless you spent every hellish second hunting. No food, no water, nothing? YEAH RIGHT.
Also, you must have quite a comitee of friends for them to get you THAT many Shinies! /sarcastic
Just face it, it´s NOT possible to do that. At LEAST not in 7 months. Unless you travelled ALL OVER THE WORLD LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WITH SHINIES, AT LEAST.
That´d be quite a lot of money spent on airplane tickets! /sarcastic
Besides, one of the club rules is RESPECTING others, which you obviously did not do with those two last posts of yours. THEY, at least, didn´t insult you, and you acted absolutely rudely. You even SPAMmed and attacked poor PazzKat, who did NOTHING to you. That wasn´t due to HER rudeness, because, like I said, she said nothing.
You are purely asking for a ban. >.<

Well, moving away from that, before I make an endless rant on respect...
I´m back from school! It´s weekend, and it´s time to drool! (Over cool Shinies) XD
Let me tell ya, I hunted like hell yesterday. Ya should have seen, went on hunting for more than an hour! It was basically around 100 eggs! ^_^
I´m closing in on the average, it won´t take long if I spend all of my weekend hunting like MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD, BABY! XD
Well, this obviously means I didn´t get any Mustard yesterday. Only Rotten Chili. X_x
Not even Tasty Chili, only Rotten Chili. ;_;
*Kicks the Combusken and Torchic at the DayCare*
Oi, will ya do that right? - -
*Kick**Kick**Kick*
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...
Heheheh. ^_^;;;
Well, what else can I say but...
Good luck and goodbye, I´m off to hunt! ^_~
Hope to see ryan and M.M over MSN today, I´ll be staying up till quite late.
Like, two in the morning GMT time. XD
So, there I go!
*Uses teh Mist of Doom*

~*Ru*~

P.S: Lessee the math for the current egg estimate...
85 x 60 = 5100
...Hmm, weird, maybe I hunted for longer than I thought. Maybe I just don´t remember. X_x
If ya want to confirm this, make it so that the egg hatching time average is 1 egg per minute (60), and multiply it by the hours spent on hunting it by looking at the time period from:

44 hours to 150 hours, and then subtract 21 hours, due to my EV Training of a Blaziken in the middle. I fell asleep while doing this, so that explains why it took me 21 hours to fully EV Train it. X_x

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Arghh the spam burns my poor eye sight. anyway i also have an account with serebii fourms And puk. anyway if he creates a anti shiny hunter club i will keep a close eye on it that is a promise. i love this club and i refuse to stand around while some insane nutcase insults us and our united club.

Anyweay back to the matter of hunting.
I found shiny poochyena! During Art class. *dose a new shiny dance*

i evolved it just there now. shiny mightyena rules everyone. anyway im so happy about this. no luck with anything else now with the discussion at hand. I personaly think there could be more colours for shinys such as a tyranitar that is avalible blue,red,grey aswell as being obtanible in brown and green it would be awsome.

Good luck everyone.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 17, 2006
Hellloooo? Does it look like I care? READ MY SIG. I quit this forum. I'm also stealing the SHC sig pic I made and am currently using it on serebiiforums.com where I am donating the idea to a shiny club there. So like I said, all SHC members can go fornicate themselves with an iron stick, especially that assisstant admin b.itch. Whoever owns the club can swallow a knife and die so I can p.iss on his/her grave. Warn me all you want, I quit this forum you dumb f.ucks

Back