• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Add the person above to your friend's list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
Years
Since there are so many *post above* threads, I decided to make one of my own... This one is different from all the rest because you aren't rating or anything, in this one you add the user who posted before you onto your friends list (if you have the space :P )Simple enough eh? So let's start. Oh and your post doesn't have to have anything to do with the topic, as long as it is long enough to pass the minimum requirements and isn't toooooooo spammy.

~Splash

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
Years
One would wonder my true motives in creating this thread.... Truth is I need friends lol.... Eh I just thought that we need a new *Post above thread* other than the rating threads and the (in)famous dare thread. *Adds*

~Splash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back