• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball: The Future Awaits! [M] (IC) [Most Missed 4Q '11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Selladrin felt himself being lifted from... Wherever he had been. He focused his energy up to ful power. During the four thousand years since his death, he had been getting stronger. Now the world would finally know his wrath.

"Selladrin? Master Selladrin, can you hear me?"

Selladrin opened his eyes. He looked down at the old man in front of him. Selladrin regarded him with a look of scorn.

"Yes I can hear you. I assume you are the one responsible for my return. As a sign of my gratitude, you poor incompetant fool, I shall make your death quick," Selladrin said. Before the man's triumphantly look could turn to confusion, Selladrin focused his ki and fired a single ki blast, causing the old man to explode. He leaned his head back and began to laugh, his tail quivering. The Saiyan was back! And now, he would destroy all those fools!

"Hahahah- What? Hm... Someone's coming..." Selladrin said to himself as his scouter activated. He zoomed in on the signal. Two power levels, both of which seemed to be a little bit more than half of his own powerlevel. He simply stood there and waited. He began to wonder just how he had been brought back. Oh well, not that it much mattered. After he beat the hell out of the two approaching, he would force them to tell him. If he didn't kill them first.

Years
Jeriba looks around, his senses tingling. A huge power level appears, and he can sense something... familiar about it. What's this? A power level... higher than any I've ever encountered! What could it be? Huh? He sees Paci and Pamela take off, and he can practically smell their concern and fear. Well, that settles it. I have to see this!

"You should run, weaklings! You're not gonna like what happens next! Hahahaha!" He leaps into the air, shooting off like a rocket after the two females. They have a head start, but he'll slowly gain on them. I'm right on your tails, girls. Lead the way.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
The sky had suddenly darkened, and Gin could sense a power level in the distance. It was a large power; it had to be, because even Gin, who was not an exceptionally good human-scouter, could feel it. Apparently, he wasn't the only one to feel it: Paci and Pamela had already taken off, headed, undoubtedly, for the power's source.

It was a relatively terrifying power. Gin fould almost taste the malefic feeling the power gave off, it was so strong. Gin knew that whatever was giving off such an evil aura could spell doom for the entire planet. Whatever was that strong could destroy the world, or if not, rule it.

But wait. That was Gin Kage's job!

Another contestant, the Namekian that wasn't Flute Dingo or whatever, started to follow the two warriors already headed towards the threat. "You should run, weaklings! You're not gonna like what happens next!" he said, laughing. He then lept nimbly into the air, quickly trying to catch up with Paci and Pamela.

A weakling, am I? Gin thought to himself furiously. "I'll show you who's weak!" he screamed, jumping into the air. Gin flew fast, ready to kick both the Namekian's and the new threats asses.

You'd best get ready, Namekian, Gin thought, smirking. Gin Kage is coming to end you!

Nam

Years
Heater's eyes sparkled at the sight of such splendid display of power as both participants, Pamela and Paci, struggled in a deadlock of blue and pink energy beams. For a moment Paci was losing, but she quickly centered it again.

Just as things began to get interesting, the female majin forfeited. Heater was dumbstruck and confused. She was fighting on par, she could have beaten Pamela, so… why did she forfeit? After a while, as the announcer was about to give the match to the human, Pamela also resigned and both females were soon flying off into the horizon. Then, Heater realized the sky had become dark. Probably at the same time as the announcer found out, as they both wondered where the two fighters were headed.

Seconds later, as if it weren't enough; another fighter left the area. He was saying something about running away, a Namek to be exact. Following behind him was another contestant, this time a human, who blasted off behind them. It took a while, but Heater finally felt the huge power level and then it hit him that perhaps that was where those three were heading. It wasn't just a normal energy signature though. It had an ominous feel to it.

Heater looked up to the dark sky once more. Flashes of textbook images crossed his mind. It was similar to the illustration of a dragon ball, when the all mighty eternal dragon was released. Soon after, an orange orb of light dashed through the sky, like a shooting star. It began to feel a bit too convenient for comfort. Heater knew this had nothing to do with him, but for some reason he still felt compelled to leave and follow the others. With that in mind: he grabbed his katana, strapping it back on to his hips and blasted off to the unknown without a word. He could see the namekian and the human flying ahead of him, and only slightly could he see the two girls.

He looked back over his shoulder when he suddenly remembered his parents had come all the way from South City to watch his performance. Sorry guys… he thought, watching as his parents looked back with confused expressions on their faces.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Jack watched the battle closely, he was getting excited as the battle raged on... Of course, until he detected a very powerful, abnormally high power level, and saw the sky grow really dark. He stared at the sky, and then he noticed Majin woman give up, and the 2 fighters immediately flew off.... in the direction of the power level. Jack could feel the excitement inside him grow... they were about to have a good strong competitor with them. Jack had already recognized the dark sky to be caused from the Alpha Dragon being called, and the only thing that could be deduced here was that another idiot had called an uber powerful ancient being from the past. Jack chuckled, and immediately flew into the sky, deciding to follow the 2 fighters, eager to fight. He had his trusty sword with him, and he could along with some others, probably defeat their opponent too.

(OOC: Sorry people it's short, had to go. ): )

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
"What's going on?!" Ryke exclaimed as the sky turned dark and people started leaving. The fight was just getting good too, Pamela's Kamehameha looked quite powerful and Ryke wanted to test his against her's.

It also seemed as if Paci was talking to someone but who? There was no one around for her to talk to besides Pamela and it didn't even seem like she was saying anything to her. Another strange thing was she just gave up out of nowhere, she must have so idea as to what was going on. Pamela had also gave up and took off too which made no sense to Ryke.

Everyone seemed to be leaving which didn't make any sense why was everyone all of a sudden taking off. Then Ryke sensed it he wasn't really paying attention because of everything else going on around him but he could sense a high power level coming from the same area that everyone was head off to. Maybe that's why the sky was turning dark something must be happening over there!

"I'm not being left behind!" He shouted as he then took off with a red aura of ki surrounding him as he flew through the air as fast as he could. Maybe a great fight was going to come that would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back