• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What came first: Arceus or Mew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The issue that they are pointing out is that Ancestry =/= creator. It even states Arceus was the creator of Pokemon. Meaning that it gave birth to the first Pokemon = Mew which is the ancestor of all future Pokemon.

As for who created Arceus that is the Chicken and the egg question. Which the theory is a circle that has no beginning, Arceus always existed. Or the theory that he hatched from an egg that was created by Chaos and nothingness, I'm getting a reference to the big bang from that.

Mew and Arceus can also be applied to the religious version of Adam and Eve, they are the ancestors of humans but not the creators, whereas God is basically the chicken and the egg, which is to say God has no origin.

Last edited:

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
Years
There was nothing that didn't make sense. I guess the first movie is wrong then? Correct me if I'm wrong, but they said that Mew is the ancestor of Pokemon and they created Mewtwo with it's DNA so that means it has DNA of other Pokemon as well. I still think Mew created Arceus regardless of what you or anyone else says, and I think Arceus created the universe. Mew's purpose was to create Pokemon and it did, it created Arceus to create the universe. Then the 3 main legendary's in Gen IV were created with the universe for some reason which I do not know. Once Arceus was done creating the universe Mew then proceeded to create Pokemon. When I said it sends a signal to Mew saying what the next Pokemon's gonna do I didn't literally mean it sent a signal. Mew created the Pokemon so I'm pretty sure Mew knows everything about that Pokemon whethere it be Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Zapdos, Dragonite, etc, Mew knows it's strengths and weaknesses, moves, gender, everything; because he created them. That's what I think.

First of all lets be clear on whats canon.

The people who actually design the pokemon themselves (and hence their backstories and concepts), have nothing to do with the anime/movies, those are simply made from whatever material the games introduce. So they might make up loads of stuff on their own when they want to.

Mew is considered the ancestor (just a theory, based on assumptions about facts), because it can learn all TMs.
How would they even have found out it has DNA of all pokemon if that were the case? Would scientists have located everything including Arceus and taken samples for the sake of this theory? Not to mention Arceus was nowhere near Kanto or even documented yet, when these discoveries about Mew were made.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
First of all lets be clear on whats canon.

The people who actually design the pokemon themselves (and hence their backstories and concepts), have nothing to do with the anime/movies, those are simply made from whatever material the games introduce. So they might make up loads of stuff on their own when they want to.

Mew is considered the ancestor (just a theory, based on assumptions about facts), because it can learn all TMs.
How would they even have found out it has DNA of all pokemon if that were the case? Would scientists have located everything including Arceus and taken samples for the sake of this theory? Not to mention Arceus was nowhere near Kanto or even documented yet, when these discoveries about Mew were made.

Did you not look at my other posts? I clearly said that there are other Professor's in the Pokemon world. So what your saying makes no sense because Prof. Rowan could of discovered Arceus at the same time Prof. Oak discovered Mew or scientists in those specific regions. There's more than 1 region in Pokemon and they all got different Pokemon that the other regions don't know of yet, and that would explain why Arceus wasn't documented in the Kanto region. It's the same thing with Mew; he wasn't discovered in the Sinnoh region.

But like I said before; whether you guy's agree or disagree I don't care, because regardless of what you all say I'm not gonna change my theory and I'll be damned if you guys make me change it because you don't agree with it. I'm not gonna change my theory of who I think came first if you guy's don't agree with it. That defeats the purpose of a theory.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
According to Canon, Arceus predates mew. You refusing to believe that is you saying your own support to your theory means nothing because you are discrediting your own source. Both the games and Anime both specifically state that Arceus created everything.

And None of the Professors discovered any of the Legendary Pokemon. They collected data from old stories and myths. No one documented, except Dr. Fuji, discovered Mew, though they found a fossil of Mew that had its DNA that they used to create Mewtwo. The legends and stories of legends existed before the Professors produced the Pokedexes. Majority of the Pokedex information for almost all the Legends are from the stories and legends.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I'm done posting because it seems everyone is against me for having an open mind. I guess it a crime to have an open mind on this thread. Also, it's Pokemon, nobody on this planet other than GameFreak knows who came first. I'm not SAYING Mew came first it's just my opinion and you guy's wont accept it because you disagree with it. Probably because you didn't grow up with the old Pokemon and Gen IV was your first Pokemon, honestly idk, maybe I'm blowing things out of proportion but it's really annoying when I gotta keep explaining the same thing over and over and over to you guys. So if your not empoyeed with GameFreak quit posting like you know everything about the 2 because you don't. I'm posting from what I heard from GameFreak you guy's are posting thinking you know for a fact Arceus created everything. I'm done, have a nice day.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Ok dude, calm down. You post a discussion and debate and get mad you don't get responses you like?

I GREW UP with Pokemon. I was 10 when I got my first copy of Blue. I still have my brother's copy of Red that I still play. Others in this thread have started Gen 3 or earlier as well. Just because we don't think the same way doesn't mean we are against you or against the theory, there just isn't enough Canon proof to support it.

And as others have said, this is a creation theory. Which came first the Chicken or the Egg. No one can answer that, we all know this. Gamefreak has told us which came first in this regard though.

You slowly changed your posts from, here is my support and my theory, to its my opinion I don't care what everyone else says cause you are all wrong. Gamefreak gave us the information that we used to make our conclusions and a 6 page thread is a pretty healthy discussion.

Just cool your jets and be the open minded person you are claiming to be.

No we don't agree with your theory. We even say things that we don't agree with other's parts of the theory. Mine is different than Voice Rocker's. I don't believe Arceus directly created Mew. I think Mew came along MUCH later. We know Arceus created the Space/Time/Dimension Dragons and the three Spirits. I believe he created Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza as well. Legends like the Regis I don't believe he created. I believe they are human made since they are Golem like in thought and the way they act.

There are many different opinions on creation.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I'm getting mad because you guy's slap my theory in my face kinda like saying yeah, your wrong there isn't no way your right. Idk why people can't be civil on here instead of just bashing my theory. What I was saying in the last post is that most of you guy's think you know for a fact who was created first like you created the storyline or something. I'm just using resources from GameFreak while most of you are using your own opinion and thinking it's a fact. I know it's a debatable question and I'm cool with that but it get's really annoying when I gotta keep explaining the same thing over and over because you didn't get it the first time; or they did but they wanna make them seem dominant to me. That's the way I feel about it. It's all an opinion but I'm tired of communicating with people who think they know everything.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
That isn't the least bit true.

No one is bashing your theory or slapping you in the face with it. If you feel that you are, I'm sorry you feel that way, but everyone has posted fairly civilly.

As for Opinion as fact, you are doing that. Gamefreak has stated Arceus came first as I've repeatedly said. That is a fact, not an opinion. That is why we don't agree with your theory. Gamefreak says Arceus came first. They don't conflict with this either as they never say how old Mew has existed. We know that mew has existed for at least a thousand years since it was found as a fossil and as cave drawings in South America, which is Canon to both the Anime and the games.

It received Ancestry theory because its DNA was compatible with all known artificial attacks (TMs), which are game only. Anime wise it's considered a Pokemon Ancestor because it is one of few that existed then and now. Other Ancestral Pokemon would be Kabuto, Kabutops, Omanyte, Omastar, Aerodactly, Lileep, Cradily, Anorith, Armaldo, Archen, Archeops, Tirtouga, Carracosta, and Relicanth.

All of the fossils, since the fossils are based off of extinct Pokemon and could be related to now existing Pokemon if they couldn't revive them, would be ancestors to various Pokemon now by theory. Tirtouga could be a Squirtle Ancestor, both being Water typed turtles. Archen I think was said to be the ancestor of various bird Pokemon today. Relicanth, despite still being around was said to be the ancestor to many fish Pokemon. Now that is all opinion. I cannot back all of it up.

Repeating things over and over trying to force feed others is what makes you wrong. Yes there are flaws in your theory that were pointed out and you adamantly reject, but a lot of the pointed out flaws were facts against your theory. Gamefreak has said that Arceus, alone, created all the Pokemon as well as the planet and Legendaries that were underneath it.

Arceus has been stated as a God, while Mew, closest thing I can safely relate to mew is members of an ancient civilization like the Aztecs or the Mayans, who do still have various clans and tribes existing today, just not as extravagant or in their ancestral homes.

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
Years
To share theories on the subject, contemplate them, and point out any obvious holes or contradictions, to narrow down the possibilities to a handful as close to the truth as the available info allows us to go.

For me its also an occasion to bring up the idea that Arceus' creation story might be merely a myth in the games too, to see if I'm the only one looking at this as a serious possibility.

After that, I intend to wait 5 years until GF releases a game with an Arceus replacement in another region, so I can come back here and say "I told ya so" xDDd /jk

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
@ShinyUmbreon189 You shouldn't feel like you're being attacked just because someone disagrees with you. And for the record, I've been playing the games since Mew was still a secret character. (I was one of the many who tried to move that truck because Mew was supposedly under it, only to be disappointed...) But I don't remember the Mewtwo movie stating Mew was the ancestor Pokemon. They said it was the rarest and most powerful (at the time) but not the ancestor, at least in the dub. I have no idea how the Japanese version described it. We know that sometimes the dubbed versions change things, such as Mew's "real strength comes from the heart" speech was originally it telling Mewtwo that all clones should be destroyed.

XanderO actually mentioned something interesting: there are several man-made Pokemon too. And the possibility that the Regis of Hoenn could have been created by Regigigas (though, I think it said somewhat that humans actually may have made them)

And something else XanderO pointed out, Mew has never been said to have created anything. It could very well be the ancestor of modern Pokemon, but it can't CREATE anything. (I think the word "create" got thrown around too much.)

Then it comes down to whether or not Mew could have "devolved" into all modern Pokemon or not. But what about the existence of the fossil Pokemon and creatures like Relicanth? Is it logical to believe Pokemon not only go through their own Pokemon evolution but Darwin's evolution as well? To me, I don't believe so. If you get a Charmander and raise it, it will eventually become a Charizard. But if you breed your Charizard with another Charizard or other dragon or Ditto, the offspring will be a Charmander, meaning that the line resets itself to the original species every time. Of course, that's just how I see it.

Also, concerning Mew, one of the moves it has been known for using the most is Transform. (The one in the Lucario movie is seen using it several times) What purpose could the ancestor have for a temporary transformation if it would eventually become these creatures permanently? And assuming it existed before Ditto or any other modern Pokemon, why would it need the transformation ability? (That would seem to suggest that Transform is Mew's ability originally but was passed on to Ditto.) Any ideas on this?

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
Years
Also, concerning Mew, one of the moves it has been known for using the most is Transform. (The one in the Lucario movie is seen using it several times) What purpose could the ancestor have for a temporary transformation if it would eventually become these creatures permanently? And assuming it existed before Ditto or any other modern Pokemon, why would it need the transformation ability? (That would seem to suggest that Transform is Mew's ability originally but was passed on to Ditto.) Any ideas on this?

There is the theory that Ditto were created in experiments in the Pokemon mansion, when they were trying to create a superior Mew.
Some of the most prominent locations it appears in include the Mansion basement and the Cerulean cave, where Mewtwo hid.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
@ShinyUmbreon189 You shouldn't feel like you're being attacked just because someone disagrees with you.

I never said I was getting attacked I said you guy's bashed my theory. Actually to completely honest you were the only one to bash it at least MiTjA and XanderO backed their theory up to why they disagree with mine. You posted saying my theory was wrong kinda way. Your actually the one I was directing that post to, not everyone else. I don't mind that you disagree with me but I wouldn't of said anything if you would of backed it up. Now let's just forget this ever happened cos I know your gonna quote back denying when you know it's true. So let's just move on.

Mew is still the ancestor of all Pokemon, there were only 151 Pokemon discovered in the 1st gen then as more games came out they discovered more and more. But I realized something, since there is Pokemon like Kabuto, Aerodatyl, Omanyte, etc they could of lived before Arceus and Mew. If you ask me they're kind of like dinosaurs, so how do we know if they didn't live before them? Scientist have found fossils and believed them to be thousand's of years old.

Arceus didn't for say created the world it just shaped it. There's a big difference between creating and shaping something. So we still don't know who created the universe in Pokemon. Something had to created Arceus after it created the world for Arceus to shape the world. After Arceus was created it created Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina to create dimensions.

There's also another theory that could of happened with Mew. How do we not know mew was floating around the universe waiting. Mew could of been created with the creator of the world. These are things that we don't know yet. Hell they both could of been created at the same exact time. Actually in the world of Pokemon what you call the "Big Bang Theory" could of happened and it created Arceus and Mew, we don't know. I'm not saying that it happened but it's definitely a possibility. But if Arceus doesn't need a universe to live then why should Mew?

Now lot's of Pokemon could for say be man made. I mean look at Porygon; it's said to have been hand made by humans. What about Mewtwo? He was created by Team Rocket so they can created the worlds strongest Pokemon to go on with they're plans. Other Pokemon like Onix, could of been created, it's very unlikely because rocks don't have a brain or move but in the world of Pokemon scientist can do different things. Scientist aren't like our scientist where they try to make the best electronical device they try to discover Pokemon and find out about the fossils and the legendary's, that's what I think.

Sirfetch’d

This has been said before, but I think it is possible. I like to think of it like Arceus is God in Pokemon world and he created 2 Mews(Adam and Eve). They had baby Mews which all eventually transformed into all the different species of Pokemon eventually producing a species of each Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
There is the theory that Ditto were created in experiments in the Pokemon mansion, when they were trying to create a superior Mew.
Some of the most prominent locations it appears in include the Mansion basement and the Cerulean cave, where Mewtwo hid.

Eh...I'm not sure. I think that's just a coincidence. The original story of Mewtwo in RBY was that the scientists captured a Mew and impregnated it with Mewtwo, to which it gave birth to. This was changed I think in remakes since Eggs were now present, but since Mewtwo was born in that universe and not "created", I question how there could be endless Ditto all over the Earth. (Recently in Black, I've been catching as many Ditto as I can in the Giant Chasm to get all the Natures. Mewtwo isn't related to the Giant Chasm.)

Mew is still the ancestor of all Pokemon, there were only 151 Pokemon discovered in the 1st gen then as more games came out they discovered more and more.

Remember though, the only reason new Pokemon are "discovered" are because Game Freak makes more games. Though Sinnoh was only introduced in Gen 4, it has always existed in that universe. And there have been a few in-game references to the existence of Pokemon beyond the games. (In Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, you encounter Bonsly and Munchlax before Gen 4 was released.)

But I realized something, since there is Pokemon like Kabuto, Aerodatyl, Omanyte, etc they could of lived before Arceus and Mew. If you ask me they're kind of like dinosaurs, so how do we know if they didn't live before them? Scientist have found fossils and believed them to be thousand's of years old.

Mew is said to have devolved into every common Pokemon, while Arceus is supposed to have been the first living creature to ever exist. For Mew, it is assumed to have became the fossils too, only they died out. For Arceus, they repeatedly hinted at it being the first Pokemon. I think the fossils were just unlucky Pokemon that died out for some reason.

Arceus didn't for say created the world it just shaped it. There's a big difference between creating and shaping something. So we still don't know who created the universe in Pokemon.

Something had to created Arceus after it created the world for Arceus to shape the world. After Arceus was created it created Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina to create dimensions.

Arceus's legend says it was born from an Egg that emerged out of a void of nothing but chaos. Then it is said to have created the world (possibly the universe). However, whether or not it created the world specifically to do it, or if something happened to Arceus after its birth that resulted in it sort of accidently creating the universe though is unknown. I feel that Arceus doesn't necessarily have to have played God and the universe's creation doesn't have to have been on purpose.

There's also another theory that could of happened with Mew. How do we not know mew was floating around the universe waiting. Mew could of been created with the creator of the world.
These are things that we don't know yet. Hell they both could of been created at the same exact time. Actually in the world of Pokemon what you call the "Big Bang Theory" could of happened and it created Arceus and Mew, we don't know. I'm not saying that it happened but it's definitely a possibility. But if Arceus doesn't need a universe to live then why should Mew?

The main problem I have with Mew being the first Pokemon is that there isn't anything in-game to suggest it. Arceus has several in-game references to its origin and an Event to show its creation powers. Mew has always just been there. The only in-game reference made to Mew at all is in the documents about Mewtwo. But even those documents can be pretty much simplified to "We found a Mew and cloned it, then the clone got mad and flew away."

And I'm not sure about suggesting there is a deity beyond Pokemon in that universe. We already have Pokemon that can control time, warp space, and represents antimatter. And since Arceus created those 3 Pokemon, I don't think creation of the universe is out of the question for a Pokemon.

Now lot's of Pokemon could for say be man made. I mean look at Porygon; it's said to have been hand made by humans. What about Mewtwo? He was created by Team Rocket so they can created the worlds strongest Pokemon to go on with they're plans.

Yes, there are plenty of man-made Pokemon. Porygon and its evolutions are always the first to come to mind. Then we have Castform for weather. And some poison Pokemon can be linked to human pollution, like Grimer and Trubbish. I'm sure there are others (is the Klink line said to be man-made?).

Other Pokemon like Onix, could of been created, it's very unlikely because rocks don't have a brain or move but in the world of Pokemon scientist can do different things. Scientist aren't like our scientist where they try to make the best electronical device they try to discover Pokemon and find out about the fossils and the legendary's, that's what I think.

But just because a Pokemon is Rock-type doesn't mean it is man-made. Just plain rocks may not have brains, but that doesn't mean a Rock Pokemon doesn't. I wouldn't consider a Pokemon to be man-made unless it is specifically said to be.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
The only Artificial Pokemon (Ones to have been created by humans or created because of human development) are all listed in this link here

They actually don't list any Rock Types and very few steel types. Everything that isn't listed on there are natural born Pokemon.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
coughthey'rethesamething:3cough

I never really try to explain these kind of things. Pokemon is full of contradictions everywhere. Watching the anime I realize many differences in the facts provided in between seasons. However, from what I understand, Mew was the ancestor of all Pokemon, not the creator. Yes, there's a difference. The story is that Mew used to populate Earth in ancient days, then they started to die off (And there's a theory that they mutated into different Pokemon, which is why they can learn all other moves), leaving room for other Pokemon.

So, technically, Arceus created Mew and a few other species (Because it was indicated that Mew formed the majority of Pokemon back then, not all of them), then Mew differentiated into other Pokemon. Arceus is the creator, and Mew is the ancestor. :)

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Eh...I'm not sure. I think that's just a coincidence. The original story of Mewtwo in RBY was that the scientists captured a Mew and impregnated it with Mewtwo, to which it gave birth to. This was changed I think in remakes since Eggs were now present, but since Mewtwo was born in that universe and not "created", I question how there could be endless Ditto all over the Earth. (Recently in Black, I've been catching as many Ditto as I can in the Giant Chasm to get all the Natures. Mewtwo isn't related to the Giant Chasm.)

Remember though, the only reason new Pokemon are "discovered" are because Game Freak makes more games. Though Sinnoh was only introduced in Gen 4, it has always existed in that universe. And there have been a few in-game references to the existence of Pokemon beyond the games. (In Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, you encounter Bonsly and Munchlax before Gen 4 was released.)

Mew is said to have devolved into every common Pokemon, while Arceus is supposed to have been the first living creature to ever exist. For Mew, it is assumed to have became the fossils too, only they died out. For Arceus, they repeatedly hinted at it being the first Pokemon. I think the fossils were just unlucky Pokemon that died out for some reason.

Arceus's legend says it was born from an Egg that emerged out of a void of nothing but chaos. Then it is said to have created the world (possibly the universe). However, whether or not it created the world specifically to do it, or if something happened to Arceus after its birth that resulted in it sort of accidently creating the universe though is unknown. I feel that Arceus doesn't necessarily have to have played God and the universe's creation doesn't have to have been on purpose.

The main problem I have with Mew being the first Pokemon is that there isn't anything in-game to suggest it. Arceus has several in-game references to its origin and an Event to show its creation powers. Mew has always just been there. The only in-game reference made to Mew at all is in the documents about Mewtwo. But even those documents can be pretty much simplified to "We found a Mew and cloned it, then the clone got mad and flew away."

And I'm not sure about suggesting there is a deity beyond Pokemon in that universe. We already have Pokemon that can control time, warp space, and represents antimatter. And since Arceus created those 3 Pokemon, I don't think creation of the universe is out of the question for a Pokemon.

Yes, there are plenty of man-made Pokemon. Porygon and its evolutions are always the first to come to mind. Then we have Castform for weather. And some poison Pokemon can be linked to human pollution, like Grimer and Trubbish. I'm sure there are others (is the Klink line said to be man-made?).

But just because a Pokemon is Rock-type doesn't mean it is man-made. Just plain rocks may not have brains, but that doesn't mean a Rock Pokemon doesn't. I wouldn't consider a Pokemon to be man-made unless it is specifically said to be.

Just cos GameFreak mentions events about Arceus being the first Pokemon doesn't mean it's true. GameFreaks not just gonna go out and say, "Yea Arceus is the first ever Pokemon so no more theories." GameFreak purposely does these things in the games cos it adds more excitement to them. They want us to make theories on which Pokemon could of came first without giving us the answers. The scrip in the games are there just to get you into it more. I got a feeling that GameFreaks gonna release another Pokemon in the future that ties with Arceus and Mew both. I still believe the world of Pokemon happened from the big bang theory and both Mew and Arceus were created as a result. The egg Arceus supposebly came from might of been a myth, we can't prove it just cos GameFreak mentioned it. It's all part of they're plane to trick us, that's what I think.

When Arceus was created it finished creating the world after the big bang theory (I believe it created the universe in Pokemon) by adding regions, water, and land. Then it created Kyogre to spread the sea and Groudon to spread the land so Mew can create the Pokemon that goes on the land and in sea. You also mentioned something about Pokemon controlling time and warping space. Well why do you think Arceus created Palkia, Dialgia, and Giritina? I believe that Arceus is the creator of most legendaries but not all. There are thousands of theories on which could of happened and there are no flaws in mine nor yours. I don't think there's any flaws in Pokemon other than saying Caterpie existed first or something.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Just cos GameFreak mentions events about Arceus being the first Pokemon doesn't mean it's true. GameFreaks not just gonna go out and say, "Yea Arceus is the first ever Pokemon so no more theories." GameFreak purposely does these things in the games cos it adds more excitement to them. They want us to make theories on which Pokemon could of came first without giving us the answers. The scrip in the games are there just to get you into it more. I got a feeling that GameFreaks gonna release another Pokemon in the future that ties with Arceus and Mew both. I still believe the world of Pokemon happened from the big bang theory and both Mew and Arceus were created as a result. The egg Arceus supposebly came from might of been a myth, we can't prove it just cos GameFreak mentioned it. It's all part of they're plane to trick us, that's what I think.

Uhm, Pokemon is fictional! (I know you know that xD, I'm just getting to a point). Seeing as how the games always come out before the show (Or traditionally at least), Game Freak shapes the Pokemon world as it wants to, it's creating it as it goes. What they say happened happened, they can't create a fictional world that is all a lie to the fans, cause if it is, there is no truth cause there is nothing to compare it to (i.e. there is no real Pokemon world where what Game Freak says can turn out to be false)

You also mentioned something about Pokemon controlling time and warping space. Well why do you think Arceus created Palkia, Dialgia, and Giritina? I believe that Arceus is the creator of most legendaries but not all. There are thousands of theories on which could of happened and there are no flaws in mine nor yours. I don't think there's any flaws in Pokemon other than saying Caterpie existed first or something.
The official Pokemon story also goes to say that Arceus created Dialga, Giratina, and Palkia. And because of Giratina's destructive nature, it was locked in the Distortion/Reverse World. Again, Game Freak created this concept, it can't be a lie, per se.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years

Uhm, Pokemon is fictional! (I know you know that xD, I'm just getting to a point). Seeing as how the games always come out before the show (Or traditionally at least), Game Freak shapes the Pokemon world as it wants to, it's creating it as it goes. What they say happened happened, they can't create a fictional world that is all a lie to the fans, cause if it is, there is no truth cause there is nothing to compare it to (i.e. there is no real Pokemon world where what Game Freak says can turn out to be false)

The official Pokemon story also goes to say that Arceus created Dialga, Giratina, and Palkia. And because of Giratina's destructive nature, it was locked in the Distortion/Reverse World. Again, Game Freak created this concept, it can't be a lie, per se.

What does Giratina gotta do with this theory?

I never said GameFreak is lying but they might not be giving out the whole truth. I believe the truth's gonna come out when GameFreak quits making Pokemon game cos they will eventually but idk if they will anytime soon; and when that time comes in the last game it's gonna show how all the events happened from the beginning to the end, that's how I think they're gonna end it. While in the game they're gonna give out the REAL truth to it all. Right now where just using little bits and pieces GameFreak gave us and we don't even know if it's all 100% true. Like I said, GameFreak's not gonna say who or what the creator of the Pokemon world is.... at least not yet. Yes, they did mention Arceus a lot but how do you not know GameFreak is making the game about the scientist that discovered these and they're still trying to figure it out? Put that into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back