• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess that favorite!

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Not Rayquaza, but you're in the right generation :)

Well, I was going to say Muk next, that's... kind of a poison Arceus ;)
I'm going to guess... eh, what the heck, I'll go with Muk for your second fav.

Not Rayquaza, but you're in the right generation :)

Well, I was going to say Muk next, that's... kind of a poison Arceus ;)
I'm going to guess... eh, what the heck, I'll go with Muk for your second fav.

NEVER MIND THAT - just realised something, I'm a dink. Thought you were saying your fav was poison Arceus :/

Muk is your favourite, right?

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Aha, yeah - didn't realise with the 4th thing... I take it it isn't Charizard then, so I'll say... Weezing? idk. I didn't see your first and second, sooo...

And my second fav is probably a tie... one of them has stats that are kind of similar to Salamence's, and the other kind of looks like it... both of them are similar in a way too.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
^Based on your username, Umbreon?

@Element0 - I knew it was Bulbasaur after guessing Squirtle, problem is we can only guess the most recent poster.

TaichiWind said:
We-ell, I um... Vulpix?

God, that didn't take long. Moving on to number 4 then ("Christmas" avatar = dead giveaway).

Also, I'll start keeping a tally for myself so people don't keep guessing the same Pokemon.
dbp's favorite Pokemon: Nidorina, Nidoran Female, Vulpix

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
If one's Charizard, maybe the other is Salamence?

And yeah, Nidorino's another fav. Clearly. At this point 5 and 6 are obvious, and could be guessed with no effort whatsoever. If you'd rather try something challenging, I'd stay away from that family. But if you're having a lazy moment and want an easy answer, well...

dbp's favorite Pokemon: Nidorina, Nidoran Female, Vulpix, Nidorino

Back