• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

hahaha! well, I wish I could try to help but I'm about to get off for the day. I'll see ya'll the next time I get online. Whenever that'll be.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
6. Well, aren't you the busy one? :p I do hope your days are filled with more fun than mine though. XD

Arma

The Hyena
Years
10.Whahaha, i would've made the same mistake. XD

Btw what do those Chinese/Japanese characters in your title and location mean, if i may ask.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Of course you ask. :3

薄桜鬼 reads as Hakuouki (litt. Demon of the fleeting blossom/Haku Sakura Oni) and is the title of the series my theme is from. It is also the nickname of the character, Hijikata Toshizou (土方 歳三), in my theme, who was the vice commander (副長) of the Shinsengumi (新選組).

And lastly おろ? translitterates as "oro?", which is Kenshin's (Rurouni Kenshin) catchphrase of some sorts (translates like "HUH?"). When I changed my username to Kotowari, I completed my transformation with a Kenshin theme (my username was inspired by that series). Hence the "oro?". I never bothered to change it. :3
(Kenshin and Hijikata lived in the same time period. :'3 although one is semi-fictional, and the other completely based on a real person).

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

I had the problem of video's playing for 2 minutes, then the sound falls away, and then the video stops. And it's not just youtube.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Oops... That's what happens when PC always says I have to wait 15 seconds before posting (which is about the same post. :B)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I know that feel Netto. if only I spent more time on here instead of my 360 I could be an e-celebrity lol. But since I have plans for college this fall I'll have to wait on that for now.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

What kind of Paleontology? I know some of my classmates are doing their thesis on Paleo and not all of them have such a fun job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back